Part 2

The next morning, you woke up in your room. It was earlier than the usual time you woke up, but in your defense, you couldn't sleep at all. You could barely wait for the morning, as you spent the whole previous night just turning around in bed and staring at the ceiling.

You felt... weird. You couldn't believe what was happening to you. It was something that would be happening in movies you watched or the books you read, but you never thought it would actually be happening to you.

Stark deserved to know. It was, after all, his child as much as it was yours. You would tell him, and even if he refused to have anything to do with you and the baby, you would understand. At least you tried. You would raise the child without him. The question was, how would you tell him? It was impossible to get into the Avengers Tower, and it wasn't like you and Tony hang out in similar places.

And it definitely wasn't like you could just send him an e-mail to let him know you, his one-night-stand, were now pregnant with his baby. You scoffed as your gaze fell on the birth control pills on your night stand. Apparently, they were useless to you.

After coming up with no answer on how to contact Tony, you got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. The girls were still sleeping so you had a few moments of peace to clear your head and think of what to do.

You stood in front of the mirror after brushing your teeth. You slightly raised your shirt to look at the bump that still wasn't showing. You couldn't believe you had a baby growing inside of you.

After a few more moments of looking at your stomach, you placed your shirt back in place and let out a loud breath.

After returning to your room, you took your phone and called your doctor to ask when she can see you.

She scheduled the appointment for that same day at noon.

So, that was where you were right now.

You were laid on the bed as she did an ultrasound on you. You stared at the ceiling as she moved around.

"This is your baby." The woman spoke up and you suddenly snapped out of your thoughts. You looked at the monitor, only to see the image that was frozen. In the middle, you could see the small, almost non-noticeable, shape of the baby. "It looks like you're about four weeks and five days pregnant, so this is still considered early pregnancy... "

As she talked, you tuned her voice out and just stared at the screen with a blank stare.

Twenty minutes later, you were done and were walking out of her office with numerous prescriptions and pictures of the ultrasound in your hands. Phoebe and Savannah almost flew out of their seats and over to you.

"What did she say?" Phoebe asked, looking at your expression that showed no emotions. You simply didn't know how to feel.

You grabbed the pictures and turned it towards them so they could look."I am pregnant."Phoebe let out a squeal and snatched the pictures out of your hands.

"What?"You heard a male voice ask behind Savannah. She stepped away so you could all look at the person and your jaws dropped when you saw it was no one other than Tony Stark, the father of your baby, standing there. He looked like he heard everything and you gulped.