Part 12

When you woke up again, it was in a cold, dark place. Your head was bursting from the pain spreading all over it. Your eyes opened and you found yourself in a dark room that looked a lot like dungeon. In the far corner, a girl sat on the floor by the bed, her back leaning against it.

When you took a better look at her, you recognized her as the same girl who kidnapped you, or helped kidnap you, from your apartment. When you tried to move, you quickly realized that was impossible, your legs and arms were tied to the chair.

"Where am I?" You asked, your voice sounding hoarse. The girl looked up from where she was staring at the wall, her gaze focusing on you.

"You're awake." She noticed and just kept looking at you.

"Where am I? Why am I here?"

"You're in Sokovia." She replied.

"Where is that?"

"And you're here because of Stark."She said. "They want to use you as a leverage against him."

"Who are they? "

"Hydra." She told you, making your heart race.

You definitely recognized that name from when Tony talked about them when he was hurt.

"Please let me go, I don't have anything to do with this. Tony and I are not even together, he wouldn't care about me like that." You rushed to explain, but the girl still kept the blank expression on her face. "Please, I-" This time, she looked at you. "I'm pregnant."

The girl nodded. "I know. I'm sorry."She whispered out. "But I can't let you go."

You met her gaze once more. "I-"

"Stark cares about the baby." She said."He'll come here. And when he comes-"

"Why are you doing this?" You asked, your patience wearing thin, replaced by anger.

"Because Stark killed my parents."She said. "And when he comes here, we'll take away the only thing he cares about."

Your lips parted open, no sound leaving from your mouth. They were planning to kill the baby and maybe even you with it. You tugged on your restraints, but to no use. "Who even are you?"

"You can call me Wanda."

Meanwhile, Tony met up with the team and they were discussing the plan of the attack. He was in the middle of explaining, while Natasha just kept looking at him, seeing he was clearly in distress. He looked lost, fear evident in his eyes.

"Hold up." She said, making Tony stop talking and look at the redhead. "I'm not saying we shouldn't risk it and save this girl, but Hydra kidnapped people before and you never gave it much importance. What's up with you?"

Steve looked at him, expecting him to answer the question. Tony bit on his tongue and placed his arms on the headrest of the chair he stood behind, leaning against it and looking down at the floor.

"Is the girl something to you?" Steve asked Tony, whose jaw clenched."Unless she is, I suggest we don't go on a mission yet. We spent months making a plan to attack this Hydra base, we're gonna blow it if we do it now."

"That's not an option, Captain." Tony said, giving Steve a death glare."Did you hear me? Giving up on her is not an option."

"Why?"

"Because she's pregnant with my baby!" Tony finally confessed, looking angry at the thought of giving up.

"What?" All of them asked, sharing looks between themselves.

Everything was quiet, until Clint started chuckling, causing everyone to look at him. He looked at Tony."Come on. That's impossible, right?"

Everybody looked at Tony. "We'll discuss this later, but now we need to save her."