Part 6

When Tony appeared in front of your door again, he found another girl, Phoebe, opening them for him. A look of relief crossed over her face, making Tony confused.

"Thank God!" She said, stepping aside and gesturing at him to come in."Maybe you can convince her."

"Convince who?" Tony asked. "In what?"

"Convince Y/N into seeing a doctor."

The look that crossed over Tony's face was a completely panicked one."What? Why? Is she okay?"

Phoebe led him to the living room, where you were laid on the couch, groaning in pain. He immediately rushed to your side and took your hand to make you look at him."Y/N? What happened? Are you okay?"

You turned to look at him. "It's nothing. It's normal."

"Her stomach has been hurting since this morning and she threw up."Savannah, who just placed a cup of tea on the table next to you, answered. "A lot."

"What? Why didn't you call me?"

"There's nothing you can do about it, Tony." You said as he helped you sit up, then placed the cup in your hands.

"I can take you to a doctor." He said, making you look away.

"No."

"What do you mean no?" He asked, making you shrug as you took a sip of your tea. "Y/N, are you afraid of doctors?"

"What? No!" You said, avoiding to look at Tony and instead looking at the floor. "Yes."

Tony let out a laugh at your confession, making you raise your head to glare at him. "Don't laugh!"

"Right, sorry." He said, trying to keep serious. "What do you say I take you to my friend then? She's also a doctor, but she's not as scary as the rest of them are."

"Really?" You looked at him, still suspicious.

"Yes. No needles, I promise."

"Then that's fine, I guess." You replied.

You turned to look at Savannah and Phoebe, who had grins on their faces as they watched you two. "What?"

"Nothing!" They quickly replied.

Some time later, you were in the car with Tony, who was driving like a maniac through the city. As he stepped on the brakes suddenly, you saw him place his hand in front of you, stopping you from hurting yourself. You looked at him with a raised eyebrow, meeting his apologetic look.

"Sorry." He breathed out.

"Do you always drive like this?" You asked, making him nod.

"Do you want me to drive slower?"

"Please." You replied. "It's making me nauseous."

Tony nodded, slowing down immediately.

As soon as Tony parked in front of the Avengers Tower, you looked at him, eyes wide in surprise. "What are we doing here?"

"I brought you to the doctor."

"What doctor?"

"Well, her name is Helen."

"But, your team-"

Tony interrupted you. "They won't see you. Half of them are out on a mission."

He left the car before he came over to your side and helped you out. Moments later, you two were in an elevator. Tony looked at you, seeing your hands were shaking from how nervous you were. He found himself hesitating, but still lent his hand out to hold yours. Your gaze met his and he offered you a warm smile, squeezing your hand in his.

The elevator stopped and the door opened. Tony led you down a long hallway and to another door, knocking on them before you two walked in. You came face to face with a beautiful, young woman.

"Tony?" She sounded surprised."What are you doing here?"

"Helen, this is Y/N." Tony introduced you to the woman, who smiled at you."And Y/N, this is Dr. Helen Cho."You squeezed harder on Tony's hand, making him look at you. "She's been having stomach pain, so I thought you could give it a look."

"Of course." She replied, gesturing at you to lie down on the table.

"She's pregnant." Tony added, making Helen stop as she was putting the gloves on and just stare between the two of you.

"She - you-" She gestured between the two of you. "Who is the father?"

"Me." Tony breathed out, making Helen's eyes widen.

"What? How?"

Tony looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Do you really wanna know?"

"N-No." Helen mumbled out.

"Can you keep this between us for now?" Tony asked. "Nobody else knows about it."

"Of course." Helen quickly nodded."How long have you two been together?"

"That's-"Tony trailed off, biting on the inside of his cheek.

"We're not together." You replied to Helen, who somehow looked even more confused. You tried to lay down on the table with Tony's help.

"How far along are you?" She asked.

"About 6 weeks."

She nodded, pulling the chair to the edge of the bed. "You can take off your underwear."

You reached under your dress, then remembered Tony was still here. "You can wait for me outside if you don't wanna-"

Tony shook his head, moving to stand by your side and take your hand again. "It's nothing I haven't seen before."

You cleared your throat, looking at Tony, then at Helen, who pretended she didn't hear anything. Your face burned in embarrassment as you laid down on the bed and Helen began her work.

"Can you describe the pain to me, Miss Y/N?"

"It's like the worst period cramps I've felt in my life."You replied.

Tony saw the uncomfortable look on your face, but then he saw the picture of the ultrasound on the monitor. He watched it with wide eyes and you couldn't help but smile.

"It seems like everything is alright, Miss Y/N." Helen said and you looked at Tony.

"See, I told you."

"But what about the pain?" Tony asked.

"It's normal, I assure you, Tony."Helen replied. "It's caused by her hormones changing and her womb growing."

"I told you guys it's normal."

"I didn't know that."Tony said, staring down at your face.

"In your defense, Tony, it's a good thing you brought Miss Y/N here."Helen said. "You could've been having a miscarriage. Here, I can give you some medicine for the pain. And, would you guys like to hear the baby's heartbeat?"

You and Tony shared a look before you both nodded, turning to Helen.

"Yes."

A sound of your baby's heartbeat filled the air and Tony's whole world stopped. He stared at the monitor and the shape of the baby in the picture, feeling his eyes water.

"This is-" He cut himself off, trying to remain calm.

"Yes, that is your baby." Helen replied.

"I-" He took a deep breath in. "I can't believe it."

"It looks like it's healthy." Helen continued. "I believe you already know your due date."

You nodded as Helen finished up the examination and moved away from you to get you the medicine for pain.

After that, Tony took you home and made sure to tell Savannah and Phoebe everything Helen already told you: you had to go on a specific diet and rest as much as you can. After that, he left, calling Pepper to have a talk with her.