Part 48

The next morning, you were woken up by someone's small hands touching all over your face. Your eyes opened and you found Maria looking down at you from where she was placed in between you and Tony. A smile appeared on your face and you pulled her closer to you. "Good morning, baby."

"I brought her here." Tony said, watching with a smile as you placed kisses all over her face."She woke up early, I could hear her calling for both of us."You looked at him and he let out a chuckle. "Good morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning, Tony." You quickly replied, just before he smashed his lips on you, covering Maria's eyes with his hand, making you smile into the kiss. "Why did you do that?"

"Because. She won't know anything about relationships and boyfriends until I decide it." He placed another peck on your lips before pulling away.

"You know that you can't control it, right?" You asked, allowing Maria to climb over you. "She'll have a boyfriend when she wants to, not when you want her to."

"No. No boys are allowed near my baby girl." He scooped her up in his arms, placing her in his lap.

Just then, you heard the doorbell ring. A groan left your mouth. "Who is it?"

"I have no idea, sweetheart." He said.

"Can you go and open it?" You asked him. "I would get up, but I can't."

"Why? Are you in pain?"

"Just sore from last night." You told him, watching a smirk form on his face before he placed Maria on bed and got up.

You slowly got up from bed as well, picking up Maria and carrying her into the living room. You could barely walk, which somehow only boosted Tony's ego. You realized it was Savannah who was on the door. She was sat in the living room as well, a smile appearing on her face when she saw Maria. "Hi, honey!" She quickly walked towards you and took Maria in her hands, not even paying attention to you.

"Hey to you, too." You mumbled out, walking into the kitchen and giving Tony a peck as he handed you a plate with a sandwich and a glass of orange juice.

"I missed you." She told Maria, lifting her up in the air and making her laugh.

"So?" You asked as you sat down on the couch, raising an eyebrow as you looked at Savannah.

"What?" She asked you, still not fully paying attention to you.

"Where were you last night?" You asked her, making the smile drop from her face. She slowly turned to look at you.

"Why?"

"I saw you when you were coming back. Was it a date?"

She handed Maria to Tony before looking at you again. "Yes."

"With who?"

She looked at Tony, who raised an eyebrow at you as he placed Maria in her chair so she can eat.

"Bruce." She said, sinking into the couch and avoiding your gaze.

You gasped, looking at Tony, who appeared to be just as shocked."Bruce?" He asked. "Banner? The Hulk?"

"Yes, yes and yes." She said.

"He didn't tell me that."

"Because it was supposed to be a secret, why were you up that late anyway?"She asked you, making you share another look with Tony.

"We couldn't sleep." You said and Savannah noticed the looks you two exchanged.

"Oh my God, that's gross! Is that why your neighbour asked me to ask you to keep the sex noises down?" She asked. "I thought you two were still in a fight."

"We made it up."You placed the sandwich down on the plate, which Tony noticed.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just feeling nauseous. It'll pass."

"Do you want me to make you something else?"You shook your head, following him with your gaze as he sat next to you, wrapping an arm around you and placing a kiss on your forehead. "I got a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"You'll have to come and see it. It's in the facility."

You looked at him with a suspicious gaze, but he raised an eyebrow."Won't you tell me what it is?"

"No." He said, placing a peck on your nose and squeezing your waist.

You looked at Savannah, who was too busy feeding and playing with Maria to even acknowledge the fact you two were still in the living room. "Not even if I suck your dick?" You whispered in his ear, making him squeeze you more against his body.

"Great offer, but I'll have to refuse for now. You can do it tonight, after the surprise."He said, placing a peck on your lips. "I have to go now. Nat will come to pick you up."

The night came quickly. Natasha brought you a black dress to wear and made you do your makeup before she took you to the facility. When she parked in front, you couldn't see a single light in the large building."What's going on?" You asked her. "Didn't Tony say he'll be here?"

"He is here."

"Then why isn't there any light?" You asked her again as she took your hand, pulling you towards the entrance.

"Don't worry about it."She said.

"This seems like something out of horror movies." You said, walking along with Natasha into the dark living room.

"Friday." You heard Tony's voice and the lights turned on. You were met with a sight of Tony standing in the middle of the living room, which was now decorated with balloons and rose petals scattered all over the floor.

"What is going on?" You asked as Natasha pushed you closer to him. Behind her, the whole team walked inside, watching the scene.

You met Tony's gaze as he knelt on the floor, opening the small box in his hands and you were met with a sight of a beautiful diamond ring. Your body froze when you realized what was going on.

"Y/N." He grinned, looking up at you."Will you marry me?"