Part 21

After the shower, you were in the living room with Natasha and Steve. They were talking about the mission while you were watching something on your phone. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Tony walking in and your heart started to beat faster.

He looked at you, trying to hide the smirk on his face as he walked into the kitchen to grab water for himself. Then, he walked out and your gaze met his. You tried to avoid it, already feeling yourself starting to get wet again.

"What do you think of the mission, Tony?" Steve asked, unaware of the glances between you and Tony.

"We settled everything, Cap."Tony replied, never moving his gaze off you. While Steve talked about the mission, the only thing on Tony's mind were your moans as you said his name, the way you tasted, and how he had his fingers buried inside you not even an hour ago.

You smirked before winking at Tony. You got up and left the room, but not before you pat Tony's shoulder. He looked after your retreating figure and then back at Steve, who was still talking. He left him to talk and rushed after you and into your room.

"Sweetheart?" He called when he entered the room and found you waiting on the bed. "There she is."

"Can I help you, Mr. Stark?" You asked, batting your eyelashes as you looked at him.

He closed the door and made his way to the bed. "You've been a bad girl, teasing me like that."He said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry."You said, sitting up in bed."How can I make it up to you?"

"I have an idea or two."

You let out a squeal when you felt his hands on your waist and he pulled you down to the edge of the bed before he spread your legs and kneeled in front of you. He got a look at your underwear under the dress you were wearing and you smirked as you looked at him.

"Go on then."You challenged him and he looked up at you before his hands slid up your thigh and to your underwear.

"You're such a bad girl, I should punish you for this."He said."But I can do that later."You felt him rip your panties to pieces and you gasped.

"Tony-"

A harsh slap on your inner thigh stopped you. "Behave."He ordered before biting the same spot on your inner thigh. He raised your dress until it was resting around your hips. Normally, you would try to avoid his gaze or cover yourself up, but now you were too worked up to even think about such things. You maintained eye contact as he pressed a quick kiss to your belly before you felt him lick your clit. You let out a gasp and your hand moved to his hair, pulling on it, while the other hand kept you up on the bed.

"Fuck, Tony."You let out and closed your eyes as his tongue circled your clit, making your stomach flutter from pleasure.

"My girl."He whispered out against you and picked up his pace, his tongue gathering all of your juices before he sped up."You taste even sweeter than last time."

"You-"You were interrupted by a moan as Tony slid his tongue into you."Fuck! You ate me out that night?"

Tony looked into your eyes and nodded. "It was the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. And now, when you're carrying my child, you're somehow even sweeter. I don't know if I can hold back."

You almost lost your balance and fell on the soft mattress as Tony started to lick your clit faster, almost making you cum. Just when he knew you were close, he pulled away.

"Why did you do that?" You asked, disappointed. You closed your legs and were about to move away from Tony, but his hands on your waist stopped you. He towered above you, his beard and lower half of the face glistening with your juices.

"Where do you think you're going?"He asked as he took off his shirt and unzipped his pants.

"Oh, I like this."You said, admiring his abs as you opened your legs again and pulled your dress over your head. Tony's gaze immediately went to your boobs and he licked his lips at the sight of them.

"You'll like what comes after this even more."He winked at you as he took off his pants and boxers. You almost gasped when you saw his size - how did he even fit inside of you the last time?

He slapped your inner thigh again, making you spread your legs more, enough for him to fit in between them. He reached over you, taking a pillow and placing it under your back.

You could feel his cock pressing against you as he ran it up and down, collecting your juices.

"Tony..." You whined, trying to grind against him, but he kept a tight hold on you.

"What, sweetheart?" He asked, a teasing smile on his face.

"Don't tease-" Your sentence was cut off by a moan as he finally pressed inside you, making you arch your back.

"Is that what you wanted?" He asked once he was all the way in. He could barely hold back, telling himself he could hurt you and the baby.

"I hate you."You whimpered out, eyes tearing up because of the stretch and the burning sensation.

"I know you don't."He said as he bent over to kiss you. You quickly kissed back and wrapped your hands around his neck. You nodded and he started to move, slowly at first."Fuck, sweetheart, so tight."He mumbled out against your lips.

"Tony..." You whined, arching your back for him. Tony's hand dropped to your belly and he caressed it.

"That's right, sweet girl, say my name."

His kisses dropped down to your neck and he kissed and bit on it, while your hands dropped to his biceps, holding onto them under the intensity of his thrusts.

"Fuck."He squeezed his eyes shut from the pleasure.

He felt your hands everywhere over his body: pulling on his hair, scratching on his back, or running down his abs as he continued to pound into you.

"Tony, I-" You gasped when you felt him push even deeper inside you."I'm close, don't stop!"

"Mhmm?" He asked, placing a peck on your lips as he felt your legs, wrapped around his waist, squeeze him even more. "Is my sweet girl going to cum for me?"

"Yes!"

"Good girl."He said."Cum for me."

"I- fuck-" You let out soft moans as you came hard around him, your walls squeezing him impossibly tight.

"I'm close, too, baby. Just hold on a little longer."He placed a kiss on your forehead as he pushed into you over and over again.

You cried out at the overstimulation and, just then, you felt him twitch inside of you before his warm cum filled you up. You both breathed heavily as Tony pulled out from you.

"Did you see what I meant?" Tony asked, caressing your thighs as he stared down at you with a smirk on his face.

"Fine."You breathed out."You are good."

"Only good?" He asked, raising am eyebrow at you.

"Help me up."You said, letting Tony pull you up before you settled into the bed again, this time comfortable with your pillow.

He laid next to you and pulled you into him, his fingers tracing some patterns on your back. You looked up at him and chuckled."Oh God, not that face again."

"What face?" Tony looked confused.

"You're thinking about something. What is it?"

"It's nothing, you would probably refuse and laugh."He instantly closed off and you sat up in bed, looking down at him.

"How can you know when you didn't ask me?" You questioned as he came down to cuddle against the bump, rubbing his nose against it.

Then, he looked up at you. "Alright then."He said, still maintaining eye contact."Would you be mine?"