Part 30

You were trying to sit still in the chair, trying to get through another Avengers meeting you had to endure. This time, it was especially hard. Tony was sitting in a chair right across yours, the top few buttons of his shirt undone, his legs spread and a lustful look in his eyes as he looked right back at you.

Natasha was talking about a mission in Nigeria that her, Sam, Steve and Wanda were supposed to go on. You tried to listen, even though it didn't really concern you, but it would take your mind off the other things. For example, the way that Tony's middle finger was circling a button on the remote (you didn't know if he was aware of what he was doing, but it still got your attention). Or the vibrating toy that Tony stuffed inside you a few minutes ago, wanting to torture you through another meeting. It was a toy that he could control with his phone.

"Fuck." You whispered to yourself, clenching your legs together under the table. You looked at Tony, only to see him pull his phone out of his pocket before you felt the vibrations inside you grow even more strong.

You glared at him across the table, only to be met with his smirk. You were just so close to your orgasm after he teased you the whole day, but you knew better than that. You didn't doubt that Tony would punish you if you do that.

Natasha looked at you, her eyebrows furrowed. "Are you okay?"

"Me?" You asked, resisting the urge to bite your lip when the vibrations got even worse. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired."You met Tony's gaze again.

"Why don't you go and lie down?" She asked. "Do you want me to take you?"

Tony immediately got up. "No, I'll take her." He said and you could barely stand up on your shaky legs. "Let's go, sweetheart."

His strong hand wrapped around you, keeping you up. As soon as the elevator doors closed, Tony was all over you. He slammed you against the cold wall before he hit a button, making the elevator stop somewhere in between two floors. His lips attacked your neck, leaving bites and bruises behind. You were glad you left the baby with Savannah and Phoebe and you didn't have to worry about her now.

His hand unbuttoned your pants and it went inside, under your panties. Your breath hitched in your throat when you felt his fingers rub over your clit. "Fuck, Tony... "

"My good girl." Tony mumbled, sucking another bruise on your neck."You gave me a great reason to leave this boring meeting."

"You don't wanna listen to Cap?" You asked him, making him chuckle.

"I have priorities." He mumbled out, his finger just barely dipping inside of you. You gasped when you felt his fingers pull the toy out and he brought it up for you to see before placing it in his pocket and licking his fingers clean of your juices. It made you even more wet, if that was possible.

He took off your pants and didn't bother taking his off, he only unzipped them and pushed them down enough to free his cock. You bit your lip as you wrapped your legs around his hips and felt it press against you.

"Someone could catch us here."You whispered to Tony.

"They won't. Not until I press this button from the inside." He explained while rubbing the tip against your wetness.

"And the camera?" You asked, but Tony waved it off.

"I'll have Friday delete the footage. Now, can I fuck you or not?"

You giggled, spreading your legs more for him as he pressed the tip into you, making you both moan. "Does it feel good?" Tony teased.

"You know it does." You could barely reply as he started moving in and out of you.

"You have something important to do tomorrow?" He asked you and you shook your head. "Good. Because, once we're done, you won't be able to walk for a few days."

"Fuck, Tony." Only his words could make you cum, that was how much he affected you.

He pulled out of you suddenly and harshly turned you around, turning you towards the wall with a mirror as he buried himself inside you again. His hand pulled on your hair, while the other slapped your ass.

"Fuck, Y/N, you feel so-" He let out a moan in the middle of his sentence, which made you clench around him."You feel so good, fuck."

"Don't fucking stop." You mumbled out as he hit the spot inside you that made you see stars. Your fingers were playing with your nipples, while Tony's circled your clit, the other hand pulling on your hair.

"Wasn't planning on it." He said, biting your shoulder as he started going faster and harder. His gaze met yours in the mirror and he smirked when he saw your expression. "Feels good?"

"Too fucking good." Your walls clenched around him once more before you came, squirting all over Tony, already worked up from all the teasing.

He pulled out of you once you came and made you get on the floor so you could ride him. His back was pressed against the wall where he was sitting as you moved up and down on his cock, making him moan as he watched you.

"You'll be the death of me." He mumbled out.

"Don't pretend you don't like it." You said, your fingers intertwining in his hair, pulling on his soft curls, making him moan into your mouth as you kissed him. His hands came up to your waist, helping you move up and down.

He slammed inside of you one last time and held you there, his grip tight on you. You let out a moan when you felt he came inside of you.

Just a few moments later, he slipped out of you and took off his shirt, tossing you it. You quickly put it on, not questioning him. He pressed the button to your floor. "Friday, lock down our floor after this." He told the AI. "And delete the footage of this elevator- Actually, transfer it to my private database and delete it from this one."

"Right away, boss." The AI said.

Tony, noticing how your legs were shaking, lifted you in his arms and you wrapped your legs around him again.

"Did you think I was done with you?"He asked with a smirk. "This was only the beginning, sweetheart."

You giggled, allowing him to carry you into your room, both of you completely unaware of the chaos that waited for you as soon as the team came back from the mission.