Part 15

"Good morning!" Tony walked into your room, a grin on his face and his eyes spotted you just coming out of the shower, your hair still wet.

You breathed out, glad you already got dressed in the bathroom, or this would've been very awkward.

"Good morning, Tony." You replied.

"How are my two favorite people doing?"He asked, coming up to you, his gaze dropping down to the baby bump that was visible in your tight shirt.

"We're fine." You said, a small smile on your face and Tony looked up at you.

"Can I?" He asked, gesturing to your bump. You nodded and soon felt Tony rub your stomach with his hand, a smile on his face when he felt it. Before you realized it, he bent over and placed a kiss to your bump, making you take a sharp breath.

He looked at you, a smirk on his face when he saw you avoiding his gaze.

"Something wrong, honey?" He asked, a smirk on his lips.

"No." You replied a little too quickly.

"Did this maybe turn you on?" He asked again, and you met his gaze with a shocked expression on your face. Tony licked over his lower lip, trying to hide his smirk. He had a bunch of pregnancy books in his room and he knew your hormones are going to make you more sensitive now.

"No." You said.

"Sure." He winked at you. "Wanna come with me to the lab?"

"I have to dry my hair." You said, still trying to calm your breathing.

"Okay, then you can join me later."He said. "It will be just the two of us. Banner took a day off."

Soon enough, Tony was working in the lab, trying to make some upgrades on the suit. He was wiping his hands when Jarvis spoke up. "Miss Y/L/N is on her way to the lab."

"Thank you, Jarvis." Tony said, his gaze wandering to the door before he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side. Just then, you walked in, your eyes going wide as you took in the sight of Tony.

"There you are, sweetheart." He said."Come in."

"Fuck." You mumbled out under your breath. The door to the lab closed and you briefly looked at them before looking back at Tony. Your gaze was wandering down his muscles, then his abs. Tony noticed and smirked, knowing his plan was working. "What are you doing?"

"Just working on the suit." He replied.

"No, I meant what are you doing with your shirt off?" You asked again.

"Oh. That. Well, it's actually very hot in the lab today, isn't it?" He asked, pretending he was back to working on the suit while you watched him. You licked over your lip and chuckled to yourself. You knew he was doing this on purpose.

Tony looked up at you, but his gaze quickly lowered to your ass when you walked to a chair and sat down on it. He didn't have sex since the last time with you and he was going crazy, too.

"So, how are you feeling?"He asked you, and you watched his muscles flex as he was pulling on the part of his suit.

"Everything's fine, Tony. I don't have morning sickness anymore."

Tony nodded as you talked. "That's great."

"It is. I'm feeling like I have so much more energy and I-" You trailed off, an idea coming to your mind. Tony immediately looked up when you stopped talking, thinking you hurt yourself.

He was about to walk to you. "What happened, sweetheart?"

"Nothing, I'm okay!" You quickly said."Actually, why don't I use that energy and help you out?"