Part 13

You were still in the jet, as Clint was taking you all back to New York. Tony took you to rest on the bench in the jet while he was sitting next to you, texting Helen about how she needed to do a check up on you.

He looked up suddenly when he felt your head against his shoulder and turned his gaze to you. His heart skipped a beat when he saw you were asleep and leaning your head against his shoulder.

A soft smile found its way to his face and he stared down at you for a few moments before he got comfortable and moved you in a more comfortable position as well.

A few minutes passed and he leaned his head against yours as well, closing his eyes. He doesn't know when he fell asleep, but Natasha woke him up when you were about to land.

"Sweetheart." Tony carressed your cheek gently, resulting in you mumbling out something before you opened your eyes. "We're landing soon. You should wake up."

You suddenly realized the position you were in and moved away, feeling your face burn. "Sorry."

When you landed and before anyone had time to ask you about anything, Tony took you to Helen who did a quick check-up on you, even though you told her you weren't hurt, but Tony still kept insisting. And you could never win with Tony, he was a very stubborn man. Then, Helen moved you to the bed, where you laid down as she did an ultrasound.

"It's the final week of the first trimester!" Helen said excitedly as she looked at the outline of your baby on the monitor. Tony, who was still trying to take all this in, just stared at the monitor, his lips lightly parted."How are you feeling?"

"Ignoring the fact I was kidnapped by a group of psychos, I'm actually feeling much better than in previous weeks."You said and Helen nodded.

"That's good. Since this is the last week of the first trimester, the symptoms should've eased up by now." Helen said. "And it looks like everything is fine with your baby."She said, looking at the measurements before she looked back at you.

After you were done and Helen told you everything you should do, you were wiping the gel from your stomach, while Tony stood next to you, in case you needed help.

Helen turned to look at you with a teasing smirk on her face. "Oh, and you guys can totally have... you know..."She said.

"What?" You and Tony both looked at her, not understanding what she just told you.

"I mean... do the deed, have intercourse." Helen mumbled out."Whatever you wanna call it."

The corner of Tony's lips twitched up, and he couldn't help the smirk forming on his face.

You sighed. "Oh my God, no-"

Helen cut you off before you could explain. "Well, your sex drive returns with the beginning of second trimester. And the hormones are just gonna make you want it even more. And since so many changes are happening in your body, and I'm sure you were wondering that, I just wanted to let you know. You can have it, it's safe for the baby." She quickly said and you looked embarrassed, while Tony just smirked as he helped you off the bed.

"Helen... we're not together."You said, making Helen stop what she was doing and she just stared at you in shock.

"What? You guys- I-" She bit on her lip, looking just as embarrassed as you were. "I'm sorry."

You nodded your head, feeling the awkwardness in the air. "Right. I think I'll just go now."

You left the room with Tony, who looked at you in confusion as you were walking towards the elevator."Where are you going?"

You turned to look at him. "Back home. Why?"

Tony shook his head. "Not a chance. You're staying here where we can protect you."

"What?" You asked. Why was he so overprotective now? "I can't stay here!"

"Yes, you can. And you'll be in the room next to mine, so I can keep my eyes on you."

"Tony, I can take care of myself."

"I'm not saying you can't. But this, all of the things that happened to you, were my fault. And now that they know about you, Hydra is not the only one that'll come after you. I gotta protect you and the baby." His gaze met yours and a frown formed on your face. "So, please, just listen to me and stay here."

You breathed out. "Fine."

Tony breathed out in relief as well."I had a room prepared for you. I'll show you."

You walked into the elevator together and Tony took you to where his room was. Right next to his, there was a door to a room that would now be yours. He opened them for you and let you walk in first. You turned around, taking it all in. You had a beautiful view of New York right in front of you, but even looking down at the city made you dizzy.

"I'll let you settle in, okay? You got Jarvis here, so just tell him if you need something from all the stuff Helen said." He said. "Especially the last thing."

You rolled your eyes at him as he laughed. "I think you did enough."You said, rubbing over your stomach and Tony leaned against the door as he watched you.

"Well, I don't think you can get pregnant while you're already pregnant. What's stopping us from having fun?"He asked as he looked at you. He loved to see your reaction when he teased you like this.

You opened your mouth to say something, but saw the teasing grin on his face and decided you'll do the same to him. "Right, what's stopping us, Tony?" You asked with a flirty voice, raising the hem of your shirt, making him think you'd take it off.

Tony's eyes flashed and he immediately walked in and closed the door before his gaze focused on you."Is that an invitation?"

You grabbed a pillow off the bed and threw it at him. "Not a chance, Stark. Get out."

He let out a laugh before he walked out, leaving you alone. You shook your head at him, a smile on your face.