Part 11

"Who are you?" You asked the girl, who looked just right back at you.

As you waited for her answer, your gut feeling was telling you something was off, which was why you tried to close the door, but something red shot out of the girl's hands, stopping you from closing them fully.

You looked back at her, eyes wide in fear. "What?"

Before you could do anything, a man bursted through the door, knocking you unconscious with his gun and the only thing you saw was black.

Meanwhile, Tony was finished up with Helen and he was in the lab, working on his and Bruce's experiment.

When Natasha walked in, she found Tony in a much better mood than yesterday. "Hey guys."

Bruce smiled softly at her. "Hey, Nat."

"Romanoff." Tony briefly looked at her.

"Isn't Tony smiling much more lately?" Natasha teased, raising her eyebrows at the billionaire, who looked at her like he was afraid she was gonna find out about his secret. He knew he couldn't tell anyone just yet about the secret you two shared. He didn't want to put you in danger.

"None of your business, Romanoff."Tony replied.

"Geez." Natasha rolled her eyes. "I'm just saying it's nice to see you finally happy. You looked miserable before, but those past few days... " Natasha trailed off, smiling at Tony.

Tony quickly finished up with work later that day and rushed to see you. He missed you the whole time he was away. When he knocked on the door, he found it weird no one was opening them. After knocking on the door a few more times, Tony finally decided to use the key he had to open the door.

The door opened and he walked in cautiously. Nothing looked out of place, except the fact you weren't anywhere in the apartment.

Deciding not to panic right away, Tony went to Phoebe and Savannah's apartment and found Savannah there.

"Is Y/N here?" He asked, but found the girl staring at him in confusion.

"No, she's not." She replied. "Is she not at her apartment?"

"I can't find her anywhere."Tony said, panic already taking over. What if something happened to you? His heart was racing in his chest, the cold sweat washing over him. He had a feeling something bad happened.

This time, when they both returned to your apartment, Tony spotted something by the door. He knelt down, examining the small red dot before he looked back at Savannah who looked just as scared.

"Is that-" She gulped as she watched the red dot smeared on Tony's finger."Is that blood?"

"Oh, is Y/N back?" An older woman, your neighbor, asked when she saw the door open, expecting you were back.

Tony looked back at her. "Do you know where she is?"

The woman's smile disappeared. "I don't know. I saw a girl and a man looking for her." She said. "I didn't see them before. They said they needed her."

Tony's jaw clenched. He knew who was behind that.

"Hydra." He mumbled out before taking his phone and dialing a number. Meanwhile, Savannah just watched Tony, still not understanding what was happening. "I need your help." Tony told the person he just called.