Part 49

You blinked, your brain trying to process everything that was happening. He was really asking you to marry him. You bit on the inside of your cheek as you thought. Tony and you didn't exactly see eye to eye on certain things, and you thought he doesn't care about you or Maria, but he was desperately trying to prove you wrong the past few days. But, you couldn't deny the fact you loved him and no one else could ever take his place.

"Yes."You finally said and Tony could finally breathe out. He took your hand, sliding the ring on your finger as he grinned the whole time. Then, you pulled him up and he finally kissed you, holding onto your waist.

"Thank you." He mumbled out on your lips, kissing you again, this time his hands cupping your cheeks as he held you close. You two only pulled away for air.

"I didn't expect this." You told him.

"Well, I've been thinking about this for a while. There's no one else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with."He carressed your cheek with his thumb, smiling down at you. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." You grinned, pecking his lips. "I'm just shocked."

Before you knew it, the rest of the team pulled you both into a hug as Clint opened a bottle of champagne, while you were handed a glass of soda.

That same night, when you arrived to your apartment, Tony slammed you against the wall, his lips attacking yours as he was squeezing your body against his. You were unbuttoning his shirt while he kissed and bit your neck, his hands finding the zipper on your back.

"Fuck... " He let out a moan as you ran your nails over his stomach.

Before he knew it, you pushed him away and knelt before him before unzipping his pants. Tony watched what you were doing the whole time. You pulled his cock out of his boxers, pumping him in your hand for a few times before you placed a kiss on the tip. Tony groaned, taking a handful of your hair and slightly pulling on it. You looked up at him just as you took his cock into your mouth, your tongue swirling over the tip as you felt the salty taste of his precum.

"Fuck, honey... " He mumbled out, his moans only getting louder. "Take it."He pushed more into your mouth, almost making you choke. "Fuck, such a good little slut for me."

He watched as your hand disappeared under your dress to rub your clit as your lips were stretched around his thick cock. He traced your lips with his thumb, pushing in and out of your mouth a few more times before he finished inside of your mouth.

"Fuuuuck." He held you down on his cock, making you take him fully, his cum filling your mouth. "You're perfect." He breathed out, pulling you on your feet while you swallowed his cum. He pulled you into a hard kiss, his tongue exploring your mouth, feeling his taste on your lips.

You couldn't wait to get to the bedroom, you were both naked in a  second and Tony bent you over the couch before burying himself inside you completely in a single thrust. He was pulling on your hair, making your back press against the front of his body as he was thrusting in and out of you. "Louder, let me hear you."He mumbled against your neck, both of you moaning in unison.

"The neighbours-" You were interrupted by a harsh thrust inside of you, the tip of his cock touching your cervix. "Fuck, Tony... Just like that."His hand wrapped around you, fingers coming up to play with your nipple, pulling and twisting it.

"Who cares about them?" He said as you started moaning louder and louder.

His other hand came up to your lips and he pushed his thumb into your mouth, you immediately started sucking on it and he groaned, burying his face in your hair as he went faster on you. The only sounds in the room were the ones of your skin slapping against each other's and both of your moans. A hand slapped your ass, making you squeal, while Tony bit on his lip.