Part 33

After the team left for Vienna, you went to your old apartment with Maria. The day there was the explosion that killed King T'Chaka, you immediately called Tony, who assured you no members of the team were hurt. However, Steve's friend (for who he thought was dead until recently) , Bucky was blamed for everything. Steve immediately went to find him, after which Steve, Sam and Bucky were arrested, along with T'Challa, son of king T'Chaka, who went to avenge his father.

The Accords still weren't signed.

After Bucky escaped from 'prison', along with a man named Helmut Zemo, Steve and Tony went to search for him. They succesfully found him and brought him back. After that, Zemo was caught and it was revealed that he was the one behind the terrorist attack. He was sent to prison in Wakanda, while Tony offered an olive branch to Steve after their previous disagreement. The whole team signed the Accords, but in an amended form, after negotiating, that gave a bit more power to the team than it was intended to.

As far as you could gather from what Natasha told you, Bucky, or rather the Winter Soldier, was the one who killed Tony's parents. After they told that to Tony, he took it hard. He wouldn't speak to anyone, closing himself in his room and rewatching the footage of that night, after it was found in the possession of Helmut Zemo.

Although you called him multiple times to at least talk to him, he refused to answer the phone. You wanted nothing more than to be there with him, and you would go if Natasha didn't tell you they were coming back that day.

You waited for the jet to land in front of the facility and for them to make their way inside. Natasha walked in first, and as they all piled in, you caught sight of Tony. Your heart clenched in your chest when you saw him. When his gaze landed on you, he immediately approached you. He pulled you into a hug and you felt some relief wash over you. He was okay and that was the only thing that mattered to you. His lips were searching for yours, and he pulled you into a kiss that made you weak, almost losing your balance.

"I missed you." He mumbled out on your lips, making you smile.

"I missed you, too." You told him before your gaze focused on the rest of the team, and the newest addition."Is this..."You trailed off, but Tony knew what you meant.

"Yes. This is Barnes."

You offered the man an awkward smile.

That night, Tony laid on top of your chest as your fingers moved through his hair, comforting him. You barely slept.

"I'm just glad that you guys stayed together as a team." You told Natasha the next morning, when you were both in the gym. You were both running on the treadmills.

"Me too. It was... intense between Steve and Tony the past few days. I mean, I get it. Besides everything that was happening with the Accords and the terrorist attack, he found out Steve's best friend killed his parents."

You made your way to the bench, taking your bottle of water and almost downing it all in one gulp. Natasha watched you, making her way towards you. Your sweat was running down your chest, disappearing behind your shirt as your chest was rising with your every breath. Some of your hair stuck to your forehead and neck. As you bent over to place the bottle on the floor, Natasha got a view under your tank top.

"Did you have something in mind?"You asked her. "I was thinking of showering and going out with Maria-"

"Attack me."

"And then I was-" You stopped, your eyebrows furrowing. "What?"

"Attack me."

"So you can break my nose? No, thank you."You scoffed.

"I wouldn't dare hurt that pretty face. Stark would kill me. I was just thinking of teaching you self-defense. It's something I've been thinking about since you gave birth, actually."

"Really? You think I could use it?"

"You're living with us and dating Tony. Trust me, you'll need it."

"Alright then, what do I need to do?"

"For now? Defend yourself."

The next few moments were a blur. You felt a punch to your side as you only saw a blur of redhaired woman moving. As she was inches away from your face, you grabbed her wrist, stopping her punch, a gasp leaving your mouth. "Wow. I did not expect that-"

You were interrupted mid-sentence when she twisted your arm, making you let out a pained groan, before her legs somehow wrapped around your neck and she threw you on the floor. You landed on it with a groan.

"What the hell, Nat?"

"Less talking and more work, Y/N. I'll go slower this time. Pay attention."She told you, offering you a hand, which you quickly accepted and she pulled you onto your feet.

The door to the gym opened and Tony walked in on the scene of your back pressed against Natasha's front as she had an arm wrapped around your neck and you were breathing heavily. His eyebrows furrowed as he quickly approached you.

"Whatever I do, I somehow always end up between Black Widow's legs."You mumbled out, but it was loud enough for Tony to hear.

"Excuse me?"

Your eyes widened when you heard his voice and you turned around."Shit. Sorry. That came out wrong. I meant that Nat always somehow manages to pin me down."

"That's not making it better." Tony raised an eyebrow at you. "What are you two doing here?"

"Oh, relax, Stark. I am not stealing her away from you."She told him, taking some of her water.

You quickly approached him, placing a peck on his lips, to which he quickly kissed you back. "Nat was just teaching me a couple of tricks about self defense."

"I can show you a couple tricks, too."He grinned before kissing you again.

"Really? Which ones?"

"Bend over and you'll find out."

You giggled, turning your ass towards him and he placed a slap on it. It was obvious you both forgot about Natasha being in the same room as you, until she almost started to choke on her water.

"Gross. I'm gonna go." She said, making you both laugh as she quickly left.

"I think we scarred her for life."You told Tony.

He only pressed you against the closest wall, attacking your lips with kisses, which you returned. Eventually, you pushed on his chest to get him to let you go. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked in a low tone, which made you weak, as he kissed your jaw.

"I need a shower. I smell."

"No, you don't." He replied. "I, on the other hand, need you."