Part 58

"They'll both be such heartbreakers."Natasha chuckled, holding one girl, Annalise, in her hands, while you held the other, Adeline.

"If they follow their father's old ways, they will be." You chuckled, looking at Tony, who sat by your side on the hospital bed.

"Hey, that was years ago."Tony's eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, six years ago." You said.

"And you changed him, blah blah. How sweet." Natasha rolled her eyes."I hate couples."

"I would believe you if you weren't dating Steve." You said, gently rocking the baby who started to fuss.

"We're not as lovey dovey as you two are." Natasha said.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes.

"They're just a bunch of haters, sweetheart. Forget about them." Tony told you, placing a peck on your lips.

"How are you two going to manage four kids now?" Natasha asked.

"Are you offering to babysit?" You laughed, making Natasha shake her head quickly.

"No way. If they're like their father, I would quit on the first day." She said."As much as I love your kids, they're too hyperactive for my liking. Just like their father is."

"Alright, can you stop insulting me? For God's sake!" Tony rolled his eyes, just as the door opened and Maria and Spencer walked in, arguing, while Bruce, Savannah and Phoebe walked behind them.

"Then stop bothering me if you don't want me to push you!" Maria said to Spencer.

"Mom!" Spencer said as soon as he saw you, a pout on his face. He jumped on the bed and hugged you, whispering in your ear. "Maria's being mean again."

You placed a kiss on his cheek."I'm sorry, baby. Do you want to meet your younger sisters?"He nodded and looked at the baby in your arms, his eyes shining, while you focused on Maria. "Maria, were you mean to your brother again?"

"He pushed me first." She said. "I only pushed him back."

"You both know that's not nice. You have to take care of each other." You told them.

"She's so pretty, mom." Spencer said, placing a kiss on top of the baby's head, making her move in her sleep, while Tony took the other baby from Natasha's arms.

"Princess, wanna come meet your sisters?" Tony asked Maria, watching as his oldest daughters climbed your bed and took a look at the babies.

"Ugly." She simply said, making your lips part in shock.

"Here we go again." Tony breathed out.

"Maria! You can't tell your sisters that!" You gasped.

After a talk with Maria and Spencer, you and Tony put the babies to sleep and they were placed in another bed by your side, while you were leaning against Tony, about to fall asleep to the soft noise of TV playing in the background and Spencer playing some games on your phone. Just then, the door slammed open and your eyes opened.

"Mom! I got us a prettier baby!" You heard Maria's voice, your heart dropping to your stomach, afraid of what you will see when you turn your head.

"Oh, God." Tony straightened up.

You turned your head, seeing Maria walk in, carrying a baby wrapped in pink blanket, and it was definitely not your baby.

"Maria!" You almost screamed.

"What are you doing?"Tony asked, immediately getting up from the bed.

"I got us a prettier baby. Those two are ugly." She said, while Tony took the baby from her hands, and the baby started to cry.

"I think I'm about to faint." You started panicking, the room starting to spin as you suddenly felt hot.

"Whose baby is this?" Tony asked."How did you take it?"

"It was in this room full of other babies, but don't worry dad, I picked the prettiest one for you two." She said. "You didn't pick the pretty ones."

"Oh, dear." You breathed out.

"Mom, are you okay?" Spencer's eyes widened. "Do I need to go and pick another one?"

"Spencer Alexander Stark, don't you dare move from that couch!" Tony pointed at his son, who returned to his game. "And you're coming with me, we're gonna return this baby."

Tony walked out with Maria and the baby in his hands, while you looked at the twins sleeping by your bed. "I really hope you two don't turn out to be like this."

Tony and Maria returned a few minutes later, this time without the baby. Maria sat down on the couch, next to Spencer, while Tony closed the door. "You two are going to stay right where I can see you." He told them, while he sat down next to you again."I thought we'd seen all of them, but apparently they can still surprise us."

"Don't remind me." You breathed out."Did you return the baby?"

"We did. Luckily, the nurses didn't notice it was gone, the hallway was completely empty, so that's why nobody noticed." Tony told you. "We are raising kidnappers."

You looked towards the two kids, only to see Spencer leaning his head on Maria's shoulder, and Maria leaning her head against his, both sleeping. Tony smiled as well, taking his hand in yours and placing a kiss on the back of your palm. "At least they're cute."

Tony let out a laugh before kissing you. "I love you."

"I love you, too. But, this is the last pregnancy. My womb is going on a long vacation."

"Yeah, I think we're outnumbered."He laughed, kissing the top of your head and letting you lean against his shoulder as you both fell asleep.

The End.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 ~ 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤 🎉