Part 20

The following day, Tony was walking down the hallway when he heard groans coming from the inside of your room. His eyebrows raised and he opened the door as quietly as he could and peeked inside.

He looked surprised by what he saw, not expecting it.

You were trying to button up a pair of pants that were obviously too small for you now. The only thing you had on was a bra.

"Fuck!" You gave up finally.

Someone clearing their throat startled you and you jumped in place and turned around quickly. You saw Tony leaning against the wall, arms crossed as he looked at you. "This is not what I expected to see when I heard you moan."

You rolled your eyes, letting out a frustrated groan. "Leave me alone, Tony."

His eyebrows furrowed. "Is something wrong, honey?"

You turned towards him and sighed."Nothing fits me anymore."

Tony quietly chuckled to himself and approached you. "Honey..."

"No, Tony, don't."You gestured to your, still unbuttoned, pants."Those fit me only a few days ago. This is frustrating. I have nothing to wear."

"I know, I know."He said and his eyes widened in relization when he realized he made a mistake."I meant you're pregnant, of course you'll put some weight on."

"What?"You asked, slapping his chest."What did you just say?"

"I-" His mouth fell open as he tried to form a sentence, one that wouldn't anger you at least. "I'm sorry."

He was even more surprised when you bursted into tears and pulled Tony into a hug. "No, I'm so sorry, Tony. I was rude to you for no reason."

Tony smiled to himself as he rubbed your bare back. The mood swings."I know it's not your fault, sweetheart."He mumbled out."Don't worry yourself about it. What do you say to coming with me to the lab?"

You wiped off your tears and parted from Tony. "Really?" You asked, looking up at him.

"Yes."

"I'll get dressed now."

Tony shrugged. "I don't mind it. You can stay like this. In fact, I was enjoying the sight."His gaze dropped to your boobs and you slapped his arm, but you still smiled. Tony rubbed your belly and bent over to place a kiss on it."Good morning, Princess."

"You do realize she can't answer you, right?"

"Those are our morning talks, don't get involved."He said, kneeling in front of you and kissing your belly, talking to the baby."Tell your mom not to get involved."

"Well, right now she's telling you to get out. I have to get dressed."

Tony's smirk only grew as he watched you. "Really? Can I stay for the show?"

"Get out, Anthony."

He groaned before he stood up. "Fine. I'll wait in front."

When Tony left, you pulled on a light, summer dress and checked yourself in the mirror before you left, only to see him waiting in front of your door."You look stunning."He complimented you as soon as he saw you, wrapping his arm around your waist as he led you to the elevator.

"So, how exactly did you become Iron Man?" You asked once you were in the lab and watched Tony work on the suit. You had to bite your lip at the sight of his muscles flexing under the shirt.

Tony looked up at you and chuckled."You seriously don't know?"

"I don't."You shook your head, leaning back against the chair you were sitting on."I didn't even know who you were when I met you."