Part 53

Just as the girl left the office, Happy entered. "Did Y/N leave already?"He asked, making Tony's eyebrows furrow.

"What? Y/N was here?" Tony asked.

"Oh, you don't know. She came here looking for you."

You pinched Tony's leg, making him jump in the chair before he looked down at you and you gestured at him to stay quiet. Tony looked at you with disbelief written all over his face.

"Is something wrong?" Happy asked, about to approach the table, but Tony cleared his throat and nodded. You smirked, getting an idea. Tony's breath hitched in his throat when he felt your hand move over his cock over his pants. He glanced down at you before looking at Happy, who looked worried for Tony.

"Yes. Everything's fine."Tony cleared his throat when he felt you rubbing your hand up and down on top of it before unzipping it, your hand disappearing into his pants. Tony gathered the papers around him, making sure nothing could be seen by Happy.

"Okay." Happy said. "I'll go look for her. You're sure you're okay?"

Tony's eyes almost rolled into the back of his head when your mouth wrapped around his cock.

"Fuck... " Tony tried to straighten up in the chair, but his cock went deeper down your throat, making him almost moan. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Call me if you find Y/N." He said, trying to make Happy leave his office. Happy shot him another glance before he left the office. Meanwhile, your tongue moved over the tip, then licked the sensitive skin under it. You looked up at him, meeting his gaze before licking over the vein and Tony let out a moan as Happy finally left the office.

"Friday, lock the door." Tony ordered and you heard the sounds of the lock before his fingers intertwined with your hair, lightly pulling on it."Fuck, sweetheart. What are you doing here?"

You pulled away from him after deepthroating him, a string of your saliva still connected to his tip. You made sure to grab the shirt from the floor before you made your way out from under the table. Tony pulled you into a kiss, which you cut short.

"What is this, Stark?" You asked, throwing the shirt at him.

"Except for you ruining my suit?"Tony looked down at the wet stain on his suit and the shirt that now laid in his lap.

"Don't joke with me." You said, grabbing the shirt from his lap and finding the red stain. "What is this?"

"What?" Tony asked, completely confused.

"This... this!" You almost shoved the shirt into his face. "Is this a lipstick stain?"

"I don't know." Tony took the shirt from you. "If it is, it's probably yours."

You almost cried. "I don't use red lipstick."

"Then it's not a lipstick stain. Simple as that... Hold on, what is this about? What are you insinuating?"

"What am I supposed to think? What is this?"

"How fast does your mood change, for fuck's sake?" He mumbled out. "This is the stain from the tomato soup you made yesterday. I didn't realize it fell on my shirt."

"Oh." You mumbled out, finger moving over the stain, only to see it was coming off. "Oh."

"Yes. Do you mind now?" He gestured at his still hard cock, and you threw the shirt aside before straddling his lap, your lips immediately finding each others' as you kissed passionately. His hands gripped the back of your neck and yours were wrapped around his. You moaned into his mouth, before his lips moved to suck on your neck before placing kisses over your collar bones."First time having sex in four months, and it's in my office."

"Are you complaining?" You asked as his hands pulled on your dress, hiking it around your waist before moving your underwear to the side.

"Certainly not." He mumbled out before kissing you, his hand reaching into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. You looked down at what he was doing, only to see he pulled out a condom.

"Why do you have this?" You asked, taking it from him and ripping it open with your teeth, taking the condom and rolling it down his cock, making Tony moan.

"Fuck... It was there just in case."

"Just in case of what?"

"I'm not having an affair with my assistant, my love." He said, taking his cock into his hand and slapping it against your folds, making you take in a sharp breath. "It's for us."

You smirked before aligning his cock with your entrance and sinking down on it, making both of you moan. "Oh, fuck."

"Take it slow, sweetheart." He said, placing kisses over your head. "You're doing so good for me."

"Fuck, Tony." You leaned your head back, which left enough space for Tony to kiss your neck, hips thrusting into yours, which made you moan. His hands slid down to your ass, squeezing it.

You slowly started moving up and down. Tony's head leaned against the chair, his lips slightly open, forming an 'o'. The way your walls clenched around him had him in pure bliss. He would be lying if he said he almost lost it since you gave birth. After having sex multiple times a week, you both suddenly stopped doing it, and Tony felt like he was addicted to you, not knowing how he could even last without you.

He looked up at you, your gazes meeting. He wondered why you couldn't see yourself the way he sees you, the most beautiful and the only woman for him, especially in this state only he could see you in. Your lips were swollen from his kisses, sweat slightly forming on your collar bone, just under the hickeys he created on your neck that started to bruise. Your deep cleveage revealed your full breasts, bouncing up and down as you moved on his cock. You bit on your lip as he started to massage your boobs, pulling your dress down and moving your bra out of the way before his mouth wrapped around your nipple, sucking on it, feeling your taste in his mouth.

He spread your legs, fingers finding your clit and massaging it as you sped up your movement on top of him.

"Oh, fucking hell." Tony mumbled out, gripping your neck as he kissed you. He filled the condom as you clenched around him, both trying to control your breathing.

"Fuck." You breathed out.

"I love you, sweetheart." He placed another peck on your lips and you smiled. "And only you."

"I love you too." You said, feeling his cock slide out of you. You got up from his lap, adjusting your clothes as Tony took off the condom and threw it away.

You both adjusted your clothes before Tony made you walk in front of him, slapping your ass. "Where are you going, Mr. Stark?"

"We're going home. I've worked enough."