ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 :

Imagine a world with dragons, magic, and everything fantasy. For some this is a world that is normal for them. No one can imagine a world without the facts of dragons or wands... Or the fact there are witches and wizards. Well... Let's start with the beginning of this story, where it all began. The night of Halloween... 1981. Or well, the night where the twins would be separated into different families.

An old man, Albus Dumbledore, started walking from a forest into the street ahead of him. He soon stops in front of a street lamp, taking out an unknown device. He soon takes the lights from some of the lamps, they seem to fly into the device seamlessly. He looks to his left to see a tabby cat, a cat that isn't really normal. "I should have known you were here.. Professor McGonagall." Dumbledore said as the small cat shifted to a human. Professor McGonagall. "Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?" She asked as they started to walk to a simple little home. They started talking about the little things like the twins then the other things.Then there was a motor sound, a motorcycle in the air. It landed on the ground, they looked towards Hagrid. "Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall." Hagrid said as he got off the cycle, holding two bundles of blankets. "No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" Dumbledore asked as they looked at Hagrid.

"No sir. The little tykes fell asleep as we were flyin' over Bristol. Heh.. Try not to wake him up. There ya go." Hagrid said as he handed the little baby boy over towards Dumbledore then giving McGonagall the other bundle. "Where is the little girl goin?" Hagrid asked them. "To a pureblood family, a ravenclaw family at that. They will tell her about Harry on her eleventh birthday, this is when she will be ready to know." Dumbledore said calmly. They walked calmly towards the house door. "Albus, do you really think this home is safe for him? I've been watching them all day, they are the worst muggles imagined." McGonagall claimed. Dumbledore stopped at the door and put the small Harry down on the steps. "This boy is famous. There won't be a kid that hasn't heard their names." She said softly. "Exactly... It's better if one of them at least grows up without knowing about it. Not until they are ready." Dumbledore said. He then put down the letter with the small child.

"There, there Hagrid. It's not really goodbye after all." Dumbledore said as Hagrid sniffled as one of the kids went. The small little lighting bolt on show on the top of his head. "Good luck, Harry Potter.." Dumbledore said softly as they left him. Hagrid went onto his motorcycle, McGonagall giving him the small Lilac to Hagrid. They flew off towards the pureblood family taking in the small baby girl. "Good luck, Lilac Potter." Dumbldore said as they left for their destinations.

The family that took Lilac Potter was a pureblood family, a family of Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. Natasha and Rowan Pyritese made a promise to tell Lilac about her brother and everything once she was nine. They hoped she would be ready to know about the Dark Lord or even her brother. The Pyritese family was also known for their social butterfly status, (which meant a lot of hosting parties or even balls) Not that Lilac complained about it. This meant a lot of wizards and witches were all shocked to see Lilac Potter in a pureblood family while her brother was nowhere to be seen. The two parents made a promise to treat Lilac with respect and treat her like their own kid. (Unlike how Harry would be treated)

Years have passed, Lilac was finally seven years old. She quickly ran out of her room to the downstairs area. "Hello!" She said smiling. There was Rowan, her father, just chilling on a chair with a book. "Hey little Lily." He said as he looked up. "Whatcha doing?" She asked as she sat down. "Reading, it clears the mind. Your mother is cooking." He said as he set the book down. It was a simple life for many, but it was picture perfect for Lilac.

Natasha peeked her head out of the kitchen, "Hey little one. How about a party tonight?" She asked the girl. Lilac shrugged, "That would be fine." She said unsure. Natasha nodded her head before putting a plate at the table for Lilac. She quickly ran towards the table, "Thanks!" She said happily. The young girl never knew others couldn't have magical powers like the Pyritese family or other ones.

Later on, Lilac was up in her room. The party for any pureblood family or even some other wizarding families were allowed to be. Lilac was looking at the many formal wears she could put on. Why did she have so much? Well... That was the question she asked herself many times within her life. Lilac went for the light pink dress that went to her knees. It had puffy ruffles and it was honestly comfortable for the young girl. It was around November so the dress had long sleeves. "You ready miss Potter?" The house-elf, Misty asked through the door. Lilac looked at the door and nodded. "Um... Yea?" She said as she walked to open the door. Misty, the house-elf looked at the small girl. "You look lovely, Miss Potter." She stated. Lilac nodded as she walked to where she could hear the music. Natasha and Rowan was waiting at the door, "There she is!" Rowan said before hugging Lilac. She smiled and hugged back, "Uh huh." She said.They all walked into the room, there was many families ranging from Notts family to Weasley.

A boy with ginger hair ran up towards Lilac, "Hi, I'm Ron Weasley!" He said happily. Lilac jumped back slightly as she was surprised to see such a young kid in here. "Um... I'm Lilac Potter." She said. Ron then started talking about simple things about magic and other things. "Well, I must be leaving. Other things to be doing." Lilac said as she went to do something else. As the night went on, she ended up meeting famous families. Kids her age that will be going to Hogwarts when she does the year. When the night finished, she ended up leaving the room. She then bumps into a platinum blonde hair boy, her age. "Sorry..." She whispered as she looked at him.

"I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy." He said towards the sleepy girl. "Lilac. Um, Lilac Potter." She said as they departed. Not really wanting to talk since the night is over. "Have fun?" Rowan asked his daughter, Lilac. "Yea. Met a lot of kids I would see in Hogwarts." She said before heading to her room for the night.