ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛 :

Harry slowly woke up, inside the hospital wing. He looked at the countless cards and candies at the foot of his bed. Dumbledore walked towards him and glanced towards Lilac, who was still passed out. "Good afternoon, Harry. Ah. Tokens from your admirers?" He said. "Admirers?" Harry asked as he slowly sat up on the bed.

"What happened down in the dungeons between you, Lilac, and Professor is a complete secret, so, naturally, the whole school knows. Ah, I see your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your chocolate frogs." Dumbledore said, softly smiling. "Ron was here? Is he all right? What about Hermione? Or my sister?" Harry asked. "Fine. They're all just fine. Lilac is still resting besides you." Dumbledore said as he motioned his head towards her. Harry turned his head, to see Lilac still knocked out. She had some bandages on, and lots of Slytherin gifts. "But, what happened to the Stone?" Harry asked. Last time, he had saw it.. Lilac had it.

"Relax, dear boy. The stone has been destroyed. My friend, Nicholas and I had a little chat and agreed it was best all around." Dumbledore explained. "But Flamel, he'll die. Won't he?" Harry asked. Dumbledore sits on the bed, "He has enough Elixir to set his affairs in order. But yes, he will die." Dumbledore said. "How is it I got the Stone, sir? One minute I was staring in the mirror and the next..." Harry said.

"Ah. You see, only a person who wanted to find the Stone, find it, but not use it, would be able to get it. That is one of my more brilliant ideas. And between you and me, that's saying something. I have a feeling, Lilac didn't want it." Dumbledore said as he looked at Lilac before looking at Harry again. "Does that mean, with the Stone gone, I mean, that Voldemort can never come back?" Harry asked. "Ah, I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return. Harry, do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him?... It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you both, and that kind of act leaves a mark." Dumbledore explained. Harry touched his scar. "No, no. This kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin, alike to Lilac." Dumbledore said.

"What is it?" Harry asked. Dumbledore smiled softly, "Love, Harry, love." Dumbledore said before he got up. "Ah. Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit flavored one, and since then I have lost my liking for them. But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee." Dumbledore said before taking a brown bean and eating it. "Mm. Alas. Earwax." Dumbledore said.

Later on, Harry was allowed to leave, Lilac still hasn't woke up. Just like clockwork, Lilac gasped awake. Dumbledore turned towards her. "Still having those nightmares?" He asked. Lilac rubbed her scar, "Dumbledore... Yea. This time it was about a maze of some sorts... and I was running. It's probably nothing." She explained. She looked at the foot of her bed to see tokens.. Slytherin gifts. "I'm guessing everyone is fine?" She asked, looking at the door. Dumbledore nodded, "Indeed. You are allowed to leave. The house cup is about to be gifted to the house with the most points." Dumbledore said before leaving.

The twins walked into the great hall towards the table with their house. Emersyn hugged Lilac softly, careful not to hurt her more than she already was. "Guess who won?" Pansy asked as she motioned towards the ceiling. "Amazing..." She said with a slight smile. Dumbledore gives a slight nod towards Professor McGonagall, who then clinks her spoon to her glass. This gained the attention of all the students. Dumbledore stands up and looks at the students.

"Another year, gone! And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarded and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gruffindor with 312 points." Dumbledore said. There is a medium applause from the crowd. "In third place, Hufflepuff with 352 points." Dumbledore continued. The applause is louder than Gryffindor. "Second, Ravenclaw with 426 points!" Dumbledore said. This time with a slight cheer from some students. "And in first place, with 472 points... Slytherin!" Dumbledore said. A loud roar rises from The Slytherin table. Harry claps for his twin sister who looks so happy. Snape applauds the students from his house. "Yay!" Emersyn cheered. "Yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account and I have a few last minute points to award." Dumbledore said.

Some faces at the Gryffindor table rise hopefully. "To Miss Hermione Granger, for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril, fifty points." Dumbledore said. Hermione looked surprised while the others applaud her. Harry giving Hermione a pat on the back. "Good job." Harry said. "Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years, fifty points." Dumbledore added on. Ron looked even more surprised than Hermione did. The Gryffindor table cheered even louder. "And third, to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure love and outstanding courage. I award Gryffindor house, Sixty points." Dumbledore said. Lilac clapped for her brother, while the house cheered for the golden child. "We've tied with Slytherin!" Hermione said. "And finally with two more people. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award ten points to Neville Longbottom!" Dumbledore said. The Gryffindor table cheered on Neville. "Lastly, sixty points will be awarded to Lilac Potter for cleverness and pure love for her brother." Dumbledore said. Lilac blinked and looked at Dumbledore, why was she awarded points? The Slytherin table cheered as they were still in first. The finally points were Gryffindor with 482, and Slytherin with 532 points. Gryffindor was now second though.