ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 :

Lilac walked into the light to see her facing Voldemort, it was a common thing that happened in her nightmares. For two years now, they had to face someone who wanted Voldemort alive and well. "Lila, my dear follower." He stated. She took a step back, "NO!" She exclaimed.

No, she would never follow Voldemort. She was loyal to Dumbledore and proving all Slytherins weren't evil. "Fine." He stated before she sees Draco and Emersyn at his feet, dead. She cried out.

Lilac woke up in tears and sweat, it was just a dream... She told herself it was just a dream, nothing real. She shook herself off and got up, she wanted to just do something fun. She grabbed the transfiguration book on her side table. Lilac smiled softly as it was a month and a half before her third year started. She flipped to a random page to see animagus, she tilted her head and started reading the page.

'An Animagus (pl. Animagi) is a witch or wizard who could transform themselves into an animal and back again at will. It was a learned skill, unlike the hereditary skill of a Metamorphmagus. It took skill, practice, and patience for wizards and witches to become Animagi. The process of becoming an Animagus is long and arduous, and has the potential to backfire and cause the transformation to go horribly wrong.

Part of the process is holding a leaf of a Mandrake in his or her mouth for an entire month, using the leaf for the creation of the potion. Her or She must also recite the incantation, Amato Animo Animato Animagus on a daily basis and drink the Animagus potion during a lightning storm. Once the initial training is over, the witch or wizard can change at will, with or without their wand. Animagi who took on the form of species capable of flight could enjoy the sensation of not having a broomstick, flying carpets, or riding on flying creatures.

Debated, but generally believed possible, for one's Animagus form to be a magical creature. Could also be a Dementor. The process is extremely difficult and could result in disaster if done incorrectly.

Directions :

The witch or wizard has to keep a single mandrake leaf in their mouth for an entire mouth, full moon to full moon. If leaf is removed or swallowed, the wizard/witch must restart over again. If night is cloudy, the one would have to restart)

At the next visible full moon, the wizard/witch has to spit the leaf into a phial within range of the moon's pure rays. To the moon-struck phial, the one must add one of their own hairs, a silver teaspoon of dew that had not seen sunlight or been touched by human feet for seven days, and the chrysalis of a Death's-head Hawk Moth.

The mixture has to then be put into a quiet, dark place, and could not be in any way disturbed.

Next thing that has to happen is for the wizard to wait for an electrical storm, whenever it may be. During this waiting period, the wizard/witch will have to, at sunrise and sundown without fail... chant the incantation Amato Animo Animato Animagus with the tip of their wand placed over their heart. When, at last, there is a lightning storm, the witch or wizard has to move immediately to a large and secure place...

Recite the incantation one final time and drink the potion.'

Lilac closed her book and smiled slightly, she might have an idea. That she could do in time... How about doing so? She ran down the stairs to her garden where many things laid, (her father loved taking care of it while she was at Hogwarts) If he didn't, the house elf did so. She grabbed a single leaf and waited for the full moon tonight.

Lilac huffed out as she laid on her bed, waiting for the full moon to finally happen... It has been a month and somehow, she had kept that leaf in her mouth. She was surprised how hard eating was with the leaf on one side while the food on the other. Her father was too busy with work and other things to even care what the young witch was doing. Lilac looked outside to see the moon, how time went by.. She put the leaf into the phial along with her brown ish red hair, the dew, and lastly the chrysalis of the moth. She hid it into her closet, which was never really opened. Next was the waiting... She always hated waiting.

Lilac ran down the halls quickly, her heels falling off as she raced time. It was simply dinner before she heard thunder. She quickly dismissed herself to do the rest of the spell, it was finally over. She grabbed the potion and hid it, she quickly ran to her dance hall, filled with mirrors on one wall. She slid to the ground and sighed softly. "Amato Animo Animato Animagus." She said softly before drinking the potion. She waited a few seconds before looking over to see white eyes staring back at her, she was a . She was happy that it actually worked yet, she only had less than a month left before school.

"The hell?" A voice said, she quickly turned to see her father looking back at her.