Extra Scene

First of all, this is an extra scene, it can be canon in the book series or not. This is all up to you readers in here. This will be short too and be between Emersyn Claire and Lilac Potter. After this year too.

Lilac walked off to the Slytherin dorms, she was so happy to be done with this second year. Lilac couldn't shake the fact that Emersyn was related to Voldemort or that she could be the Heir. She was there along with Ginny, none of them would've died. She walked into her shared room with Emersyn to see her luggage on her bed. Her cat purring on the bed, Lilac walked over to her pet. She ran her hand down the spine of her cat's, the furr running through her fingers. She smiled softly as she continued to pet her cat. She then thought about her cat's name, did she ever name her animal? (I honestly can't remember if I named the cat... So time to rename it or name it) Lilac smiled, "Silas..." She said as she looked at the cat. The cat purred and meowed softly, so the name stuck. "Silas the cat of the Heir?" She joked as she wiped the tears starting to fall from her eyes. Why was she crying?

Everyone was safe now. Emersyn and Ginny was safe now, the students at Hogwarts were safe. "You okay?" Emersyn whispered as she leaned against the doorway. Lilac nodded before hugging Emersyn tightly. Emersyn stumbled backwards then smiled softly. "It's okay Lila. It's okay. The heir is no more and we are all safe." Emersyn whispered. Lilac nodded and held her softly, she didn't want to overwhelm the girl.

"I need to tell you something though..." Emersyn whispered like it was secret to not say. Lilac let Emersyn go from the hug, she held her in for a minute or so. Emersyn sat Lilac down onto her bed before turning to face the window. "I.. I am the Heir of Slytherin." Emersyn told Lilac. Lilac blinked at the news. Emersyn was the Heir? "Let me continue... I am also the descendant of Voldemort... I don't know his relation to me is or such but... He is related to me." Emersyn told. Lilac nodded and sighed. "I know that... I didn't think Voldemort was the Heir originally but if there was blood relation to Voldemort in the school then... They had to be the heir. When I found out the heir had you and Ginny. I feared for you and Ginny, that maybe you both would die. I would be to blame and turn to Voldemort but worse." Lilac admitted.

Emersyn blinked, "Bitch... I was fearing to tell you this and you just go. Yea, I know." Emersyn said before the two girls started to laugh. "Well, the heir is now you Lila. I don't care for it and now that the students say its gone. You can be called the Heir with no glares or glances your way." Emersyn told Lilac who threw a pillow to the girl. "Ass." She whispered.

This was the end of the second year... The one, Lilac hoped would be the end of Voldemort yet, it was just the beginning. The beginning of the end. The Potter twins and their friends had so much to deal with to years to come. Hardships, love, hate, angst, sadness, everything.

This was a little short for my liking but it was an idea. This is the last chapter of this book again. You can be like its canon or not. I think it will for the sake of the sass from Emersyn.