ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜 :

Lilac was packing her trunk and getting ready to leave Hogwarts for the summer. She won the house cup for her house, she was honestly happy. Emersyn walked towards Lilac, "Hey. You ready? The train is going to leave you if you don't start moving." Emersyn threatened. Lilac rolled her eyes and laughed.

"It wouldn't. How dare you leave the amazing Slytherin." She said. Emersyn giggled and left to go to the train station, Lilac slowly following her best friend before stopping at the door of Hogwarts. "I will see you all.. And see what awaits next year." Lilac said as she ran off towards the train station to sit with her Slytherin friends. They got on the train. Emersyn and Lilac sat on one side while Blaise and Draco sat on the other. Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle sat on the other side of the train at a table. "So glad you won the house cup with whatever you did." Pansy said. Lilac smiled softly, "Yea. Gryffindor was so close with winning. Fifty points... Fifty off." Lilac said as the train started. Harry went to Lilac and motioned for her to come over to him. "Give me a moment." She whispered.

Lilac walked over to him, Harry gave a book to Lilac, she looked at him, confused. "It's an album... With our family. Hagrid made one for the both of us but he didn't see you." Harry explained. Lilac opened the first page and saw her parents and two babies... Them. "Oh." She whispered. She hugged Harry before going back to her friends, holding her book closely to herself. "What is that?" Draco asked her. Lilac smiled softly, "An album book... Of my family." She said sitting back down.

The train finally stopped, and they were back at Platform 9 ¾. Rowan and Lucius was besides each other at the platform. "Guess this is it? For the diamond trio?" Emersyn said. Lilac laughed, "Yes, the diamond trio. Emersyn Claire, Draco Malfoy, and Lilac Potter. You may have honorable members like Blaise or the two henchmen of Draco." Lilac said laughing. This was now the trio that would survive Hogwarts together. To the end of time, right? Right? Lilac and Draco walked to their father's so they could go to their own homes. "Promise you'll write?" Emersyn told the group. "Of course." Pansy said smiling.

"I promise too." Blaise said, nodding. Lilac and Draco glanced towards each other. "Na. No thanks." Lilac said. "Not like we have a trio now." Draco commented. Emersyn pouted, "So mean. The both of you." Emersyn said. "We promise to write every single summer." Lilac promised.

"Good." Emersyn nodded. They all went their own ways. Lucius and Rowan talking about something as the other two come to them. "We will talk later, Lucius. Maybe come over, bring Draco so Lilac could have someone." Rowan compromised. Lucius nodded, "Of course, Rowan." Lucius said as he raised his eyebrows. Lilac waved goodbye towards Draco. "Have fun? I heard from Dumbledore about some of your adventures." Rowan said. Lilac nodded before they went towards their manor... The place they called home.

So this was the end of the first movie... The Philosopher's stone.