ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟:

Lilac sees the corridor filled with water so she goes into the girl's bathroom. She sees no one around but a black journal like book. She walked to it slowly and picked it up. "Hello? Has anyone lost a book? Journal?" She asked. There was no answer so she decided to take it. She turns to the first page to see a name... Tom Marvolo Riddle. She quickly closed it and walked off to her normal classes for the day.

Lilac was just sitting at her desk, looking at the blank pages ahead of her. She quickly looked at the ink on the desk. What if? She dipped the quill into the ink. She then writes: My name is Lilac Potter. The words were there for a moment before vanishing. Quickly there's a response: Hello, Lilac Potter. My name is Tom Riddle. She smiled a bit and nodded, she then wrote down but spoke while doing so. "Do... you.. Know. anything. About... the Chamber of Secrets?" She said while writing every letter. The reply was simple... Yes. "Can you tell me?" She questioned as she wrote in the diary.

No. It replied. Her heart sunk at the words. She frowns as the words vanishes. Yet, new words replaced the original. But I can show you. Lilac waited, intrigued. Then suddenly, the pages flutter wildly, stopping on "June the 13th." On the page, a tiny square shimmers, like a window. Lilac lifted the book, she closes her eyes and pitches forward, spilling through the widening window, into a whirl of color and shadow. She tumbles onto her feet in a torch-lit corridor, she quickly took in everything. Everything looked de-saturated, except for Lilac who remained in the normal coloring. She spies a boy, Tom Riddle at the end of the corridor, peering around a corner. A flurry of shadows dances on the wall beyond the boy, revealing the presence of others, unseen.

As Lilac advances, she hears low voices talk from the shadows. As she tries to reach for the boy, "Excuse me... Could you tell me where I am? Hello...?" She whispered. The boy doesn't respond, eyes stalked to the activity in the other room which Lilac sees is the Entrance Hall. A group of elder witches and wizards, Professors, talk amongst themselves then abruptly go silent. They both move away for two young wizards, bearing a stretcher. "Riddle." A voice says.

The boy wheels, looking right through Lilac. Lilac turns around to see Dumbledore... but fifty years younger than he is now. "Professor Dumbledore." He said. Lilac noticed the features of the boy, he looked honestly kind of cute. "It's not wise to be wandering around this late, Tom." Dumbledore explained. Lilac listened to the conversation. "Yes, Professor. I suppose I- I just had to see for myself, if..." Riddle said before glancing towards the young wizards who were being carried by a stretcher. "...the rumors were true." He said. Lilac leaned against the wall, looking at Dumbledore. "I'm afraid they are, Tom." Dumbledore said.

"About the school as well? They wouldn't really close Hogwarts, would they, Professor?" Riddle said. Dumbledore sighed softly, "Headmaster Dippet may have no choice, I'm afraid." He stated. "Sir? If it all stopped. If the person responsible was caught..." Tom told Dumbledore. Lilac continued to watch the encounter. "Is there something you wish to tell me, Tom?" Dumbledore asked. Lilac heard those words and she froze. Did Dumbledore really think she was the Heir and wanted the person to say it? Had Dumbledore faced the Heir before? Her head started to race. There was a long beat between Dumbledore and Tom Riddle. "No, sir. Nothing." He told. Dumbledore studies Riddle for a moment. "Very well then. Hurry along." Dumbledore said.

Dumbledore strides directly past Lilac, not seeing him. When he is gone, Riddle moves quickly, toward the dungeon steps. Lilac quickly follows after the boy. Up ahead, a splinter of light leaks through the door. Riddle puts his eye to the crack. Inside, they hear a voice. "C'mon, Aragog. Gotta get yeh outta here... C'mon now.. in the box... " The voice told.

As Riddle pushes the door clear, Lilac sees a second smaller room. Crouched by a box, is a huge boy... A young Hagrid. A strange clicking comes from the box. "Evening, Hagrid. I don't think you meant it to kill anyone..." Riddle stated. Lilac blinked shocked that Hagrid opened the Chamber... No, he couldn't. "No, yeh can't! Yeh don't understand!" Hagrid tried to explain. "Hagrid. The dead girl's parents will be here tomorrow. The least Hogwarts can do is make sure the thing that killed their daughter is slaughtered." Riddle told him.

"It wasn' him! Aragog never'd kill no one! Never!" Hagrid tried to tell this Riddle boy. The one who owned the journal. "Monsters don't make good pets, Hagrid. Now... stand aside..." Riddle told him, he drew his wand and blasts the closed door off the hinges, extinguishing the torches within. Lilac gasped out as she saw a low-slung creature with black legs... A giant spider. As Riddle points his wand at it, Hagrid quickly leaps. "Noooooo!" Hagrid begged, as they tumble to the floor, the entire room twirls off its axis, spinning, and Lilac finds herself plummeting through color and shadow again, falling flat on her back to... ... the floor of the Slytherin Common Room, the ceiling above spinning, slowly, to a stop. Lilac gasped a deep breath out before going to fall asleep.

The next day, Lilac tells Harry and Ron about everything. They needed to talk with Hagrid about it, just in case. The four of them were walking with each other before Harry and Lilac freezes. "Kill this time... Let me rip... Tear." The voice begged. Ron and Hermione were quick to stop, seeing their faces. "No... don't tell me..." Ron said softly. Lilac turns and starts to follow the sound, absently touching her fingers to the wall. Harry glanced at her, he noticed she looked to be in a trance. Lilac stops and shakes her head. Harry nods, understanding why. It was gone. Hermione looks up, eyes vaguely on the two of them. "Harry... I think I've just understood something! I've got to go to the library!" Hermione explained. As Hermione sprints back up the stairs, "What do you understand!" Harry yelled out.

Later on in the day, the trio got word something happened. She ran quickly to open the door. Madam Pomfrey is leaning over a bed where a girl lies. As she straightens up, we see the girl is... "Hermione!" Ron exclaimed, rushing to her. Lilac tears up again, "She was found near the library. Along with this. Does it mean anything to either of you?" Professor McGonagall said. She holds up a small circular mirror. "I should have went with her..." Lilac blames herself. Harry shakes his head, Lilac looks at Hermione and sees a piece of parchment paper in her hand.