ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡 :

Lilac sighed as she packed her trunk and grabbed her cat. This was the day she would head back towards Hogwarts and be the crowned Princess of Slytherin. Everyone in the house was either friends with her or scared she would glare you to death. She never knew why other than the fact she was a Slytherin, the same house as Voldemort (the one who gave her her little scar).

Her father, Rowan went to meet with Lucius so he wouldn't be saying goodbye to his daughter. They had to talk about normal work things with the Ministry. Her mother, Natasha and Elizabeth would be there for her when she would come back to Hogwarts. "Have a wonderful day when you go back. Make sure you keep your head high, you are stronger than you think." She said as she kissed Lilac's forehead. "Love you." Lilac said before going back to Hogwarts. She had to be strong and show no weakness. She was part of Slytherin afterall... She was cunning and ambitious. She quickly arrived back at Hogwarts, she quickly went to her house room. She wanted to unpack her trunk and get her cat comfortable first before talking with the golden trio. Harry rushed towards her, "Lila, come follow me." Harry said quietly, almost like he was whispering. "Why? What do you need?" She asked. "Just follow me." Harry said before he grabbed her hand, dragging her to where he wanted to show her.

They walked into a room with a mirror, Lilac gasped softly and walked towards the mirror. "The mirror of Erised... I didn't think this was real." She whispered. "Look into it." Harry said as he gestured towards it. "What did you see?" Lilac asked.

"Our parents..." Harry said

"Oh." Lilac said as she looked down. She honestly wished she had her parents alive. She was told many times that she looked like her mother and Harry, their father. She looked at the mirror, hoping to see something... She would desire. She saw herself, older than she is now. She was hugging Harry and three other figures. She quickly realized it was her parents and Draco. "I became a great witch... And get a job in the Ministry..." She said, smiling. "And there's our parents." She whispered with tears in her eyes. Oh how she wished her parents were still alive... How she would be able to see them again.

Lilac, Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat at a table, talking about Nicholas Flannel. "I had you two looking in the wrong section!" Hermione explained as she grabbed a big book. "I checked this out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading." Hermione added as she placed the book on the table. "You call that light?" Lilac asked as she glanced at Harry then Hermione. "Of course! Here it is... Nicholas Flamel (me now realizing this is how it's spelled..) is the only known maker of the Philosopher's stone." Hermione said as she looked at the book.

"The what?" Harry and Ron said in unison. Emersyn huffed while rolling her eyes, "Honestly, do you two ever read? The Philosopher's stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life. Which makes the drinker immortal." Lilac said as she looked at them. "Immortal?" Ron asked. Lilac rolled her eyes and groaned into her hands. "It means you'll never die." Hermione said, raising her eyebrows. "I know what it means!" Ron exclaimed. "Shh!!" Lilac and Harry exclaimed. "The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday! That's what Fluffy's guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor...the Philosopher's Stone!" Hermione said as she looked at them. "Oh." Lilac said as she nodded.

It was nighttime and the four of them wanted to go to Hagrid's hut and talk. (Mostly the trio wanted to talk, Lilac wanted to just prove it's not Snape.) Lilac knew it had to be someone else... Someone more powerful. (Not that Snape wasn't powerful). They knocked on the door, Hagrid answering in an apron and oven mitts. Lilac tilted her head a bit at the view. "Hagrid!" Harry said. "Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today." Hagrid said before he began to close the door.

"We know about the Philosopher's stone." Lilac said, trying to get his attention. Hagrid stopped closing the door on them, "Oh." He mumbled before opening it up for them. "We think Snape's trying to steal it. Well, except Lilac." Harry said. Lilac shrugged, "It has to be someone else. Snape wouldn't. He's a potions professor, he can probably do it with some potions to be honest." Lilac said, trying to make a point.

"Snape? Blimey, Harry, you're not still on about him, are you?" Hagrid asked which confused Lilac. What has Snape done other than embarrassed him in Potions class, on the first day. "Hagrid, we know he's after the Stone. We just don't know why." Harry explained, or well tried as much as possible. "Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone! He's not about to steal it!" Hagrid said looking at Lilac before turning towards Harry. "What?" Harry asked. "You heard. Right. Come on, now. I'm a bit preoccupied today. Lilac was right. If someone was trying to steal it, it would be someone more powerful or someone stupid." Hagrid said. "Wait a minute... One of the teachers?" Harry asked.

Lilac's scar was quick to start burning before she heard a voice, a raspy voice far from where she was. "Join me." It called out. She closed her eyes as she saw a cloaked figure across from her. "Join me. We can become unstoppable." It called again. She took a deep breath before opening her eyes again to see she was still with everyone in Hagrid's hut. "Ohh!" Hagrid explained as he quickly pats out the smolders in his beard. Lilac glanced at the window to see someone, Draco to be exact. "Who's that?" Hagrid asks as he sees Draco too. Draco is quick to run off when he notices they spot him. "Malfoy." Harry said.

"Oh dear." Hagrid said softly.

Did Lilac miss everything as she saw a vision? Who was that and why did they want her to join them? "Hey... You okay?" Hermione asked Lilac. Hagrid nodded as he looked at Lilac, "Earlier' you looked to be in a trance." He said. Lilac nodded and got up, "I have to go." She said before running out of the hut to catch up with Draco. The trio was quick to follow her since she seemed to be off. What happened? They walked inside to quickly see Professor McGonagall waiting for them in her nightgown. Not like she wanted to see that... She swore she would have nightmares of that view for years.

"Good evening." McGonagall said before Draco appeared besides her, smugly.

Lilac huffed as they were led to her classroom. The four of them, standing in front of her desk while Draco, a few feet off. "Join me, Potter." The raspy voice mumbled again. Lilac blinked before rubbing her scar again. Was Harry having this problem? He didn't look like it..

"Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as punishment for your actions. Fifty points from Gryffindor... Fourty from Slytherin." McGonagall explained towards them. Lilac nodded, she knew this would happen. "Fifty!" Harry exclaimed. "Each. And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive detention." McGonagall added. Lilac hid her smirk as she heard five, that also meant Draco will join them. "Excuse me, Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said... The five of us." Draco said.

"No Draco. You heard her correctly. The five of us will be in detention together." Lilac said, looking at him. "You see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates." McGonagall said. "Also Lilac, be sure to tell Dumbledore about your nightmares." McGonagall added.

"I'll be fine, Professor McGonagall." She said, nodding her head.

She knew these were just nightmares... but why did they feel so real? Like it was bound to happen in the future.