ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙 :

Lilac walked off to go talk with Cedric, she wanted to fix the enemy relation they had for this year. She didn't know why she hated him but she did since he hated her. "Cedric!" Lilac called out. Cedric stopped and looked at Lilac, then he realized she was alone. "I want to apologize... for whatever I done to make you hate me." Lilac says loud enough for him to hear. Cedric looks at her, "Why are you apologising to me? You don't even know why I don't like you." Cedric admits. Lilac looks down and shakes her head, "I'm in Slytherin... I figured people hate me for my house. No one really knows the real me. I'm only known as the Slytherin princess... or Slytherin chaser... or the twin who lived. I have titles to my name that makes people fear me or hate me..." Lilac tells him. Cedric listens and looks at her, "The real reason for my hatred towards you was all in second year... You beat Hufflepuff the second year you played in Slytherin's quidditch team then the whole Chamber accident... Everyone thought it was you who done so... Some people still thought you did it." Cedric explained to her. "Well... I never did. It was the stereotype I was put in since I was in Slytherin... and I could talk with snakes." Lilac said before walking off.

"Good luck, Lila..." Cedric tells her softly

Music is playing as students were cheering in the stands. The champions emerge from the tunnels. Harry and Lila would compete together against the others. "Earlier today Professor Moody placed the tri-wizard's cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now as Mr. Diggory..." Dumbledore tells the champions. The crowd cheers hearing Cedric's name. Lilac smiled softly towards Cedric. "And the Potters tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr. Krum." Dumbledore said before he was interrupted by the crowd cheering for Krum. "The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if to any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need to only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants, gather round." Dumbledore said. The five of them gather around Dumbledore, Lila could leave but that would mean Harry also... And she wanted to stay in till the end.

"In the maze you'll find not dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead you'll face something more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh find the cup if you can, but be very weary you could just lose yourselves along the way." Dumbledore tells the five of them. "Champions! Prepare yourselves." Moody says. Cedric then hugs his father. Lilac smiles softly, she missed having a father figure. "On the count of three... One..." Dumbledore said before he could finish the cannon goes off. Mr. Filch shrugs comically towards Dumbledore once he looked up. Dumbledore groans while the three of them go towards their entrances. Lilac looked inside the maze before seeing an image... Voldemort was in a graveyard, he had a black cloak on him. Lilac blinked away the image, it was nothing... Right? Harry, Lilac, and Cedric enter the maze. Harry looks behind him, Lilac follows to see Moody picking in a direction. Why was he giving him directions? The entrance closes up behind Harry and Lilac. Heavy mist sets in... All the champions start to race towards the cup for the victory.

Cedric is walking along the maze walls as they start to close in on him. He starts running off. Fleur is running around scared, she then is attacked and knocked down. Viktor comes along and sees her unconscious on the ground. He walks on, the twins watch. Harry then sees Fleur being swallowed into the undergrowth. "Fleur? Fleur!" Lilac called out to her, she tried to shake the young girl. They're too late, she's disappeared. Harry sends up a red spark into the air. A heavy wind starts blowing, walls are closing in. Harry grabs Lilac's hand and runs off with her. Harry sees something shinning in the distance and he moves towards it. Viktor tries to zap him but misses. "Get down!" Cedric exclaims towards the twins. The twins duck down and Viktor gets zapped by Cedric. Cedric runs up and kicks the wand out of Viktor's hand. He points his wand at Viktor's body as if to finish him off, Lilac runs up and intervenes. "No stop! He's bewitched Cedric!" Lilac explained towards Cedric. Lilac tries to take Cedric's wand from his hand, or at least push his wand away from Viktor. "Get off of me!" Cedric exclaims. Lilac shakes her head, "He's bewitched, Cedric! Would you want someone to do the same as what you will to him?!" Lilac asked him.

The three of them then see the cup alone, the three of them look at each other and start running. The undergrowth grabs Cedric and he falls to the ground. Harry looks back, Lilac stops to see Cedric is pinned down with no means of escape. "Harry! Lila!" Cedric exclaims. Harry zaps the plantlife and Cedric wiggles free. Lilac then helps him up. "I'm sorry..." She whispered. "You know for a moment there I thought you were gonna let it get me." Cedric stated. Lilac nodded and glanced towards Harry. "For a moment, so did I." Harry states towards him. "Some game huh?" Lilac joked. "Some game." Harry and Cedric agreed towards her. All of them were teenagers and faced with so much death. The wind starts blowing again, the three of them run the rest of the way towards the cup. "Go. Take it, you both saved me!" Cedric explains. "Together... On three." Harry said

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three!"

The twins and Cedric have been ported to a graveyard. "You ok?" Cedric asked them as he helped Lilac stand up. "Yeah, you?" Harry asked. Lilac thanked him quietly before noticing... She was here before, in her dreams. "Where are we?" Cedric questioned. Lilac glanced towards her twin, he had this dream too... He's also been here. "I've been here before..." Harry and Lilac comments. "It's a portkey... The cup is a portkey." Cedric tells him. Lilac then got a flash of when Moody pointed them in the direction of the cup along with her dreams. "We've been here before in a dream. Cedric, Harry, we have to get back to the cup... Now!" Lilac tells them, worried about what will happen here. "What are you talking about?" Cedric questioned her. The twins let out a shout as they hold their scars in pain. "What is it?" Cedric asked them, he was concerned for the both of them. "Get back to the cup!" Lilac exclaimed, worried. Lilac looks up from the ground to see Wormtail holding a black cloak in his arms. "Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric questioned Wormtail. "Kill the spare." Voldemort demanded. Wormtail casts the killing curse which kills Cedric.

"Cedric!" Harry exclaimed.

"No!" Lilac cried out.

Cedric lays on the ground, right besides Lilac and Harry. Wormtail pulls Harry closer to the statue, which traps him in the sceptre. Lilac was grabbed by her left wrist by the statue, she tried to free herself but couldn't.