ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛:

The twins arrived back at the arena with Cedric's dead body. The two of them crying, wanting everything to be done. The crowd doesn't understand what has taken place, they all cheer, triumphant music starts to play. The Potter twins weep at Cedric's body. "Harry! Lilac!" Dumbledore exclaims, walking over to them. Dumbledore tried to take Harry off Cedric's body. Lilac looked at Dumbledore and shook her head, tears still running down her face. "Tell me what happened!" Dumbledore told the twins, hoping to get something... anything about what happened. "He's back! He's back! Voldemort's back. Cedric, he asked us to bring his body back... We couldn't leave him, not there..." Lilac cried out, she was truly broken from overusing her powers and seeing death. "It's alright Lilac, Harry. It's alright, he's home, you all are." Dumbledore said. "Keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed. The body must be moved." Fudge told Severus and McGonagall. Fudge walked over to Dumbledore and the twins. "Dumbledore, there are... too many people." Fudge stated as he looked around in the stadium. "Let me through! That's my son! My boy!" Amos cried out, rushing to his dead body.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Amos...." Lilac cried softly.

Dumbledore tells Moody to take Harry and Lilac somewhere so they can calm themselves down. They did see a student die and see Voldemort coming back. One twin was filled with sadness while the other was filled with guilt, dread, anger. Moody enters the room and closes the door behind him. Harry and Lilac is in the room, still sobbing quietly. They sit down in some chairs in the room. "Are you alright Potters?" Moody questioned them. Harry nods silently while Lilac looks at him. "Yea... Sure." She whispered. "Does it hurt?" Moody asked another question for the twins. "Not so much now." Harry admits.

"I'd better take a look at it." Moody said. Moody checks on Harry's arm first to see a deep cut down his right arm. Moody checks Lilac's to see the same but with the left arm. "The cup was a portkey. Someone had bewitched it." Lilac states as he checks her cut. "What was it like? What was he like?" Moody questions them, trying to get answers. "Who?" Harry asked. Lilac glanced towards Moody, something was off about him. Why did he want to know about Voldemort? "The dark lord. What was it like to stand in his presence?" Moody asked. Moody then walked off into another room to do something Lilac and Harry did not know what he was doing. "I dunno. It was like I'd fallen into one of my dreams. One of my nightmares." Harry answered for the both of them. Moody starts shaking and struggling for air, he reaches for his bottle but it's empty. He rushes to a chest with other bottles and struggles to find one. "Were there others? In the graveyard, were there others?" Moody questioned. Lilac looked at Harry and shook her head, "Um... I don't think I said anything about a graveyard Professor." Lilac states.

Moody stuck his head out of the doorway to the other room. "Marvellous creatures dragons aren't they? Do you think that miserable oaf would have led you into the woods if I hadn't suggested it? Do you think Cedric Diggory would have told you to hold the egg under the water if I hadn't have told him first myself? Do you think Neville Longbottom the witless wonder could have provided you with gilliweed if I hadn't have given him the book that led you straight to it? Huh??" Moody ranted as he did other things, such as looking for bottles for some reason. "It was you from the beginning. You put our names in the goblet of fire. You bewitched Krum. But..." Harry said softly. Moody makes sobbing noises making fun of the two of them. "You two won because I made it so Potters. You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. And now the deed is done. The blood that runs through these veins runs within the dark lord. Imagine how he will reward me when he learns that I have once and for all silenced the great Potter twins." Moody says about to strike them. A flash of magic occurs and Moody is knocked into his chair then flung to the wall. Dumbledore, Severus, and McGonagall come rushing into the room. Dumbledore takes Moody by the neck. "Severus..." Dumbledore told. Severus then pours a liquid, veritaserum. Moody wriggles demonically. Lilac holds Harry's hand as they are behind the chest.

"Do you know who I am?" Dumbledore questioned Moody or who they thought was Moody. "Albus Dumbledore." He admits. "Are you Alastor Moody? Are ya?" Dumbledore questioned harshly. Lilac glanced towards Harry then back at Moody. "No." Moody admits. "Is he in this room? Is he in this room?" Dumbledore asked. Moody stayed quiet yet he glanced towards Lilac... the chest.

"Harry, Lilac, get away from there!" Dumbledore told them. Snape uses a spell to open the chest, Dumbledore slowly approaches the chest as it opens. Harry and Lilac stands together as they watch. When the final chest is open, there seems to be a pit within it... is Alastor Moody, the real one. "Are you alright Alastor?" Dumbledore asked. "I'm sorry Albus." Alastor said. Lilac looked at the Moody that sat on the chair. "Who are you?" She whispered. The Moody does the weird tongue thing like how Barty Crouch Jr used to do, Lilac at that moment knew... "That's Moody, but then who's..." Harry asked. Dumbledore hands Snape the bottle which held polyjuice. "Polyjuice potion." Severus states. "Now we know who's been stealing it from your store Severus." Dumbledore said. Lilac continues to look at the Moody in the chair. "We'll get you up in a minute." Dumbledore tells Alastor.

Alastor Moody groans in pain. The Moody they have captive in a chair begins to twitch about restlessly making strange noises. He appears to be transforming. He rips off his fake eyepiece which falls on the floor, we see that he's transformed into Barty Crouch Jr. "Barty Crouch Jr." Dumbledore said. Barty tried to lunge at Harry but Lilac stood in front of him. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Barty tells the twins. Barty rolls up his sleeve to reveal a skull and snake marking. Lilac put her arm out, showing her scar along her left arm. "Your arm Harry." Dumbledore told Harry. Dumbledore holds Harry's arm out for Barty to see. "You know what this means don't you? He's back. Lord Voldemort has returned." Barty tells them. "Send an owl to Azkaban, think they'll find they're missing a prisoner." Dumbledore said. "I'll be welcomed back like a hero." Barty tells Dumbledore. "Perhaps. Personally I've never had much time for heroes." Dumbledore said as he leads Harry and Lilac out of the office.

"Oh and Lilac... You're more like Lord Voldemort then you realize." Barty tells Lilac. She took a deep breath.

"Don't... ever... compare me... to him." She growled out before storming off.

It was finally the end of the year... They were inside the Great Hall. "Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, intricately fair minded. And most importantly a fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. The Ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory." Dumbledore tells all the students. Lilac sat besides Emersyn and Draco. She was different and all her friends could see that. How she is more quiet... how she never shows her true emotions... other than love towards her brother and Draco. "Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that. And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true right to the very end." Dumbledore said.

Lilac was saying goodbye to all of her friends and the two other schools. This year was eventful and to say the least, Voldemort was back. Which will be bad for her brother, friends, everyone in this world. "Do you think we'll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts?" Ron asked his friends. Lilac walked over to them. "No." She said, smiling. "No... I don't think so." Harry tells them. Lilac side hugged Hermione. "Everything's going to change now isn't it?" Hermione questions. "Yes." Harry tells them. "Promise you'll write this summer. All of you." Hermione states. "Well I won't. You know I won't!" Ron states. Lilac walked besides them. "Harry will, won't you? Maybe even Lilac." Hermione said. "Yeah. Every week..." Harry states softly. They look over the balcony, the flying horses pulling a carriage head off into the distance. The Bulgarians' ship goes underwater. Lilac looks out and sighs, she knew Voldemort and her was similar...

After this year, nothing would be the same for the Potter twins...