ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘 :

Lilac went to the changing room for Qudditch, she needed to be in her uniform. She glanced around, noticing she was the only girl this year. "Of course..." She whispered before putting her hair into a tight ponytail. She was the only girl, the only girl Chaser this year. Marcus Flint, the captain, Lilac Potter, and Adrian Pucey were all Chasers for the year. Two beaters that Lilac didn't know who they were. Miles Bletchley was the Keeper.. And lastly, Draco Malfoy was the new seeker. Lilac walked out and saw her friend, "Draco." She said softly. Draco turned to face Lilac, "Lila." He said. Marcus Flint gave everyone the newest broom, a Nimbus 2000, a gift from Draco's father. "The brooms are a gift from Draco's father." Marcus told the others. Lilac nodded before looking at Draco. "How much did it cost for all the members to have the newest brooms?" She whispered towards Draco. "Don't worry about it." Draco whispered back with a smirk. Lilac rolled her eyes and shook her head at his comment.

The whole Slytherin team walked towards the Quidditch field so they could train Draco for his Seeker job. "What the... I don't believe it!" Oliver Wood, the Gryffindor Captain said. Crossing the courtyard from the other side are seven boys and one girl in green robes, also carrying broomsticks. At their lead is Marcus Flint, trollish Slytherin Captain. Ron, sitting at a table with Hermione, looks up. "Uh-oh. I smell trouble." Ron mumbled towards Hermione. "Clear out, Flint! I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today." Oliver told Marcus. "Easy, Wood. I've got a note." Marcus explained. As Wood snatches the parchment from Flint's hand, Ron and Hermione come up to join the others. "I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker." Oliver read the note. He looked up from the note, "You've got a new Seeker? Who?" He asked.

A pale boy with blonde hair pushes to the front. It's... Malfoy. "Draco?" Harry asked confused before looking at Lilac. She shrugged, honestly didn't know he would be part of the team. "That's right. And that's not all that's new this year..." Draco told them. As one, the seven Slytherins hold out seven brand-new gleaming broomsticks. The Gryffindors look stunned. "Those are Nimbus Two Thousand Ones." Ron said shocked. "A generous gift from Draco's father." Marcus explained. Lilac nodded as she held the broom. "That's right, Weasley. You see, unlike some, my father can afford to buy the best." Draco said smirking. "At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." Hermione said.

Lilac scoffed out a small laugh. "No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood." Draco said. Everyone reacts as if Malfoy has said something horrific, everyone save Harry, who looks puzzled. "Draco..." Lilac scolded. Draco looked at her then looked back to see the twins trying to fight him. Oliver was trying to hold them back so they wouldn't fight. "Save it for the match." Oliver told them. "You'll pay for that one, Malfoy!" Ron said, he whipped out his wand. "Eat slugs!" Ron yelled out. Ron points his cracked wand at Malfoy.

A bolt of green light went out the wrong end, hitting Ron himself in the stomach. As he drops to the grass, Hermione rushes to him. "Ron! Say something!" Hermione begged. Ron opens his mouth and... belches. Hermione draws back, and watches a slug dribbles out his mouth. The Slytherins crow with laughter. Lilac looked upset as she watched Harry and the team rush to Ron's side. Lilac looked at Draco and shook her head, Why had he called Hermione a mudblood? She looked at the ground. Harry and Hermione held Ron as they rushed to help him with Hagrid's help. Lilac watched herself get pushed back as Harry rushed past her. She glared at him and shook her head.

"Come on Slytherins. We have training to do." Marcus told his team. "Yea." She mumbled as she walked ahead towards the field. "Trouble with the Slytherin princess?" Miles teased the other second year. "Shut it Miles." Draco told him. He watched as she walked ahead everyone. The Slytherin princess, the first Potter to ever get Slytherin.