ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝 :

This will be Harry's pov for the summer then the next chapter will be Lilac's :

Harry was in his bedroom, flipping through the pages of a scrapbook. He stops to see a moving photo of Ron and Hermione. Hedwig started to squawk as they wanted to leave their cage. Harry jumped before looking at his owl, Hedwig pecking at the lock. Hoping to be free. "I can't, Hedwig. I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school. Besides, if Uncle Vernon..." Harry said, just at his name, Hedwig squawked again but louder. "Harry Potter!" Uncle Vernon called for the boy. "Now you've done it..." Harry mumbled out.

Aunt Petunia was putting final touches on a cake, well... A pudding cake with whipped cream and sugared violets. Uncle Vernon was with Dudley, he was fixing his bow tie... And very much struggling. "I warned you. If you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go." Vernon told Harry. "She's bored. If I could just let her out for an hour or two.." Harry tried to reason. "And have you sending secret messagers to your freaky little friends? No sir." Vernon told him. Harry wished he got a letter from his sister... maybe even a letter from Ron or Hermione. Yet, he never got one. "But I haven't gotten any messagers.. From any of my friends. Not one. All summer." Harry said sadly. Dudley looked at Harry and scoffed. "Who'd want to be friends with you?" He asked. Dudley bumped into Harry, harshly before walking off.

"I should think you'd be a little more grateful. We've raised you since you were a baby, given you the food off our table, even let you have Dudley's second bedroom, purely out of the goodness of our hearts." Vernon said as he looked at Harry. Harry then questioned what would have happened if Lilac lived with them. Would she be treated the same way. 'Probably so.. How is our terrible family?' Lilac asked through their connection.

'You're right. Also, have you been writing to me?' Harry asked. 'Yea... Have you not been getting them?' Lilac asked. "Not now, bumpkins. It's for when the Masons arrive." Petunia said towards Dudley. "Which should be any minute... Now, let's go over our schedule once again, shall we? Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be...?" Vernon said.

"In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home." Petunia said. Harry just stood there, waiting for this part. He knew it already. "Good. And, Dudley, you will be...?" Vernon asked. Dudley smiled, like he knew it all... Newsflash, he doesn't. "I'll be waiting to open the door." Dudley said. "Excellent." Vernon said. The three of them turned to Harry with scornful looks. "And you...?" Vernon asked. "I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending I don't exist." Harry said. 'Yea, I'm just going to pretend I don't exist. They are asses.' Lilac said within Harry's mind. "Too right you will. With any luck, this could well be the day I make the biggest deal of my career, and you will not mess it up." Vernon told him. Once the doorbell rung, Harry made his way upstairs, to his room. Harry hears someone laughing madly in his room, he quickly opens the door to see a house elf. Dobby... bouncing on his bed. "Harry Potter! Such an honor it is!" Dobby exclaimed. Harry quickly closed his door, so he wouldn't get in trouble. "Who are you?" Harry asked.

"Dobby sir. Dobby the house elf." Dobby introduced himself. "Not to be... to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for me to have a house elf in my bedroom." Harry explained. The talking continued as Dobby explained why Harry couldn't go back to Hogwarts. From the downstairs, they hear banging from Dobby. "Oh, don't mind that. It's just the... cat!" Vernon said as the Dursleys and Masons have some wine. Dobby was banging his head on the drawer. "Bad Dobby!" He scolded himself. "Dobby, stop! Please be quiet! Are you all right?" Harry said.

"Dobby had to punish himself, sir... Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, sir." Dobby said. This continued, Harry then found out Dobby was taking his letters so he wouldn't go back to Hogwarts, for whatever reason. Soon they made their way downstairs, Dobby would use the cake for his own. "Harry Potter must say he's not going back to school." He said. "I can't. Hogwarts is my home." Harry begged. "Then Dobby must do it, sir. For Harry Potter's own good." Dobby told before dropping the cake onto the Masons. "I'm sorry. It's our nephew. Very disturbed. Meeting strangers upsets him, so we kept him upstairs." Vernon tried to explain.

Later on that night, Vernon put bars on Harry's windows and more locks onto his door. This would stop him from leaving... Right? You would be very mistaken if you thought so, Harry is the golden child. He has friends and a sister who can hear his thoughts or share dreams. (Something Lilac quickly found out over the summer) Harry was quick to hear a car engine, before looking outside to see the Weasleys. Harry was saved by the twins and his friend, Ron.

Fred walked to the window, he opened it and unlocked the door. "Come on. Okay, come on. Shh! Shh!" Fred told the others. Fred was checking if the coast was clear before he let the others come inside. "Okay, come on." Fred said. "Do you think it'd be all right if we have some of this?" Ron asked. George half smiled before encouraging him to take some. "It's not much, but it's home." Ron said. "I think it's brilliant." Harry commented. Ron looked at Harry and smiled at his face. Mrs. Weasley was quick to spot them and come out.

"Where have you been?" She demanded. The boys nearly jump out of their skin as she stands in the doorway. She smiles sweetly at Harry. "Harry. How wonderful to see you dear." She said. She turns back towards the three of her own sons. "Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could've died! You could've been seen!" Mrs. Weasley told them. This continued till they had breakfast together. An owl, Errol with letters flew in, only to hit a window. 'Stupid bird.' Harry commented in his head. 'Ha! Errol? Weasley's owl? Yea. You should also be getting my letter.' Lilac said through their connection. "Well, that'll be Errol with the post. Oh, fetch it will you Percy, please?" Mrs. Weasley said. Percy stood up to get the post, he handed the letter to Harry that belonged to him. "It's our Hogwarts letters. And they've sent us Harry's as well. He also got a letter from his sister." Percy said.

"Dumbledore must know you're here, Harry. Doesn't miss a trick, that man. He must have told your sister." Mrs. Weasley said. 'You gonna say, I can hear your thoughts... Or dreams. This isn't normal, Harry.' Lilac told him. 'They'll think I'm insane.' Harry told her. "This lot won't come cheap, Mum. The spell books alone." Fred told his mom.

"We'll manage. Right then. There's only one place we're going to get all of this, Diagon Alley." Mrs. Weasley said with a nod.

The Potter Twins Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें