ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 :

        Lilac woke up with a jump, she smiled quickly. It was finally the day of departure to Hogwarts. She got off her bed, she then got into black jeans with rips on the knees. She then pulled a green sweater on then some black converses. She quickly grabbed her trunk then called for her cat. "Come on Patches. Let's go." She said as she ran down the stairs. "Ready to make Hogwarts fear the great Lilac Potter?" Rowan joked. "Not really wanting to be feared but ready." Lilac said, determined.

Natasha hugged Lilac as they arrived at Platform 9 ¾. "Write to me almost everyday!" Natasha said smiling. Lilac rolled her eyes, "Will do." She said as she hugged her mother then following her father. "Goodbye." She said before getting onto the train. She walked down the corridors to find a quiet place for her to be. She quickly found her brother with a ginger haired boy. "Harry." She said smiling. "Can I join?" She asked them. "Go ahead, Lilac." Harry said, offering a place besides him. "You are Lilac Potter! And.. Harry Potter." Ron said shocked. Lilac nodded and glanced at Harry. "Do you have the scar?" Ron asked as he motioned towards his forehead. Harry showed his on his forehead while Lilac showed her's on her neck. "Amazing!" Ron said. Lilac departed from her brother and Ron to get dressed into her robes since she figured they could be getting closer to Hogwarts.She return in time for the train to stop, "Well, ready for this?" Lilac asked Harry. Harry nodded while they got up.

Lilac knew that her parents were apart of Gryffindor, she also thought about how she won't be in the same house as Harry. That was too easy for things, they also had just met. She walked off the train besides Ron and Harry, she might be friends with this Ronald Weasley but time would only tell. She heard Hagrid yell for the first years to come to him so he could lead them to Hogwarts ground.

Lilac looked at the building in amazement, in pictures it would always look smaller to looking at it in person. She smiled softly towards the people she would learn to be her classmates. This would be her home... Her home away from home. The students walked into the building, walking up the stairs to see Professor McGonagall. She was waiting for the first years so she could talk to them before they went inside the hall to be sorted. "Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. There is Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup." McGonagall explained.

Neville, a kid, noticed his missing frog on the step so he went to it. He interrupted her from the whole thing. Lilac rolled her eyes and glanced towards a platinum blonde hair boy. It looked familiar but she couldn't place it. The kid stepped back into the crowd of first years again. "The sorting ceremony will begin shortly." She said before walking through the doors. The blonde boy decided to finally speak which Lilac wasn't shocked by at all. "It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." He said as he stepped in front of Harry and Lilac. The students around them began to whisper among themselves about the famous Potter. "This is Crabbe and Goyle." He nodded towards the boys besides him. "And I'm uninterested." Lilac butted in with a smirk.

"I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy." He finished as he glanced towards Lilac. Ron decided to sniffle a laugh which Draco glared towards the ginger. "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley. Well soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." Draco said, putting his hand out. "I think my brother can tell who the wrong sort is, Malfoy." Lilac said before McGonagall came back. A girl looked at Lilac with such confusion, did she hear when she called Harry her brother?

They walked into the dining hall, almost in a single file (remember first grade when they forced you to be single file). Lilac looked around towards the ceiling and towards the different tables. "I'm guessing Ravenclaw." She said pointing towards the table. Harry rolled his eyes and softly hit her shoulder. They finally stop in front of the sorting hat on a chair. Dumbledore then told the first years things they aren't supposed to do. "When I call your name, you will come forth. I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses." McGonagall said. The students from all the tables started to pay attention to the first years in front of them.

"Hermione Granger." McGonagall called out.

Hermione mumbled towards herself. "Believe in yourself." Lilac said softly towards her. Hermione nodded before going to the sorting hat, she would get her house. "Hey. I'm Emersyn Claire." The girl with black hair said. Lilac looked at her and smiled, "Lilac Potter." She said with a welcoming smile. "Ooh. The famous Potter twins at Hogwarts. I'm in awe." Emersyn goofed. Lilac rolled her eyes, "No, it's all about Harry though. No one cares about the girl twin." Lilac said, honestly. "Gryffindor!" The sorting hat yelled out. The Gryffindor table cheered for their new member. Hermione jumped down in delight then sat with her new family.

"Draco Malfoy." McGonagall said.

"So Slytherin." Emersyn said. Draco walked to the stool, he sat down. Before the hat was on his head, it was Slytherin. Slowly one by one, everyone was being sorted into their houses.

"Emersyn Claire." McGonagall said.

Emersyn winked towards Lilac before going to the stool. She sat down, the same thing happened like it did with Draco Malfoy. It called out Slytherin so she went to that table.

"Ronald Weasley." She called out.

"Ronald Wealey." Lilac mocked out softly, this earned yet another light slap from Harry. "What?" She asked innocently. Ron gulped before walking up to the stool, then sitting down. "Ah! Another Weasley. I know just where to put you. Gryffindor!!" The sorting hat said. Ron quickly went towards the Gryffindor table.

"Harry Potter." She said looking at the scroll.

Harry looked at Lilac as the room went silent. Harry went slowly towards the stool, Lilac quickly noticed that Dumbledore was watching. McGonagall put the sorting hat on Harry as he was on the stool. "Hmm... Difficult, very difficult. Plenty of courage I see, not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh yes, and a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?" The hat said quietly towards Harry. "Not Slytherin. Not Slytherin." Harry whispered, this shocked Lilac. Why didn't he want Slytherin? Yes, maybe all the wizards and witches went bad in that house but it wasn't bad. "Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know. It's all here in your head. And Slytherin will help you on your way to greatness! There's no doubt about that! No? Well, if you're sure...Better be... GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat ranted before giving Harry, his house. The room seemed to be very loud in a second, Harry went to his new table with Hermione and Ron.

"Lilac Potter." McGonagall said, the room went silent like Harry but then Lilac heard people whisper about how the famous Harry had a twin.

Lilac looked down then walked towards the stool. She glanced towards Snape then Dumbledore. He softly nodded towards her, almost encouraging her. She sat down on the stool in front of everyone. The sorting hat was placed on her head, "Difficult like your brother... Very difficult. I see you're very ambitious with your goals. Determined for being the best witch." The sorting hat said. Lilac closed her eyes, "Not Hufflepuff, please." Lilac said beggingly. "You have a kind but brave soul. You thirst for the same power as your brother but... I think this can unite this two houses... SLYTHERIN!!" The sorting hat said. The whole room cheered, well mostly the Slytherin table cheered.

Lilac got off the stool, she walked towards the Slytherin table. She glanced towards Harry to see he almost looked disappointed. She looked away and looked towards Emersyn. She knew she wouldn't be in the same house as Harry, that was too easy. "Hello Potter." Draco said. Lilac looked at him then rolled her eyes. "Call me Lilac or even Lily. Not just Potter." She said very sassy. "Ooh. Draco and Lilac." Emersyn said smirking. A girl besides Draco looked so annoyed then rolled her eyes. "That's Pansy, has a bit of a crush on Malfoy." Emersyn whispered towards Lilac.

This was going to be a very interesting year, wasn't it?