ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡 :

It was finally the second task and Harry had to do this task. Harry and Neville walk down to the lake together, Harry questioning where his sister is or even Hermione. "You're sure about this Neville?" Harry questioned as he looked at him. "Absolutely." Neville tells him. "For an hour." Harry reassured himself. "Most likely." Neville told him while the Weasley twins walked around to get bets on who would win this task. "Most likely?" Harry questioned Neville. "Well... there is some debate among herbologists as to the effects of freshwater versus saltwater."

Harry and Neville go to the platform in the water for where the second task will meet in. This was the last task before the final... and this task would also figure out who would get a headstart of the next task. "You're telling me this now? You must be joking." Harry mumbled. "I just wanted to help." Neville states. Harry looks around, still not really seeing his sister or Hermione. Ron was already there at the platform. "Well that makes you slightly better than Lila and Hermione. Where are they anyways?" Harry said. "You seem a little tense Harry." Ron states once he walked over to him. "Do I?" Harry questioned him. Dumbledore then puts his wand to his neck, to use as a loudspeaker for everyone to hear him. "Welcome to the second task. Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These four treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the black lake. In order to win each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough. Except for this, they will have one hour to do so and one hour only. After that they'll be on their own." Dumbledore explained.

Moody glanced towards Harry as he held the gilliweed in his hand. "Put that in your mouth." He instructed. Harry puts the gilliweed in his mouth and starts to choke. "You may begin at the start of the cannon." Dumbledore continued to explain. The cannon fires and the champions enter the water... Three of them dive in while Harry is pushed into the water. Underwater the effects of gilliweed take hold of Harry. Harry's hands and feet become webbed. "What's the matter with him?" Seamus asked. "I don't know... I can't see him." A student said, looking in the water. "Oh my god! I've killed Harry Potter!" Neville exclaimed quietly as he faced away from the water. Harry flies into the air like a dolphin and the crowd cheers for him.

Harry swims among (us) the fish and rocks. Singing voices start to echo throughout the waters. Fleur then gets trapped, she screams out, Harry looks towards the scream but sees nothing. "The Beauxbatons champion Miss Delacour has unfortunately been forced to retire. She will take no further part in this task." Dumbledore said, over the loudspeaker. Harry is still searching about till he sees Lilac, Hermione, Cho Chang, and a blonde girl from Beauxbatons tied in place by their ankles. Cedric is there, he taps his wrist towards Harry, motioning for him to hurry. He then takes Cho Chang with him. Harry goes to free Lilac then Hermione but vicious Merpeople appear, stopping him from doing so. "But she's my friend too!" Harry exclaims. "Only one." Merpeople tell him. What looks like a shark approaches at high speed. It's Viktor Krum, he takes Hermione and heads for the surface. Harry then frees Lilac then glances towards the young girl from Beauxbatons. He wanted to do something... Cedric and Cho emerge, the crowd cheers. Viktor and Hermione next, the crowd cheers and chants. The Beauxbatons girls look worried since there was still the treasure Delacour had to try and save but couldn't do so. Harry loosens the girl's ropes too before starting to head to the surface with Lilac and her. He then gets attacked and gets held down. Harry quickly pushes Lilac and the girl towards the surface as he is being pulled farther in the lake.

Lilac and the girl come up from underwater, they are coughing but safe. Lilac holds the girl close to her and swims off to the platform. Why was she in the water? Oh... She was chosen to be the lost treasure for Harry even though she was a champion in this tournament. A girl from Beauxbatons helps the girl out before helping Lilac out. Lilac watches the water worried... What if he was drowning and no one would ever know...? Underwater Harry casts a spell which propels him towards the surface, he flies out and lands on the decking where the crowd is.

"Harry!" Lila and Dumbledore exclaims in unison as they rush to him. "Get him another towel." Barty told them. Lilac gave her towels to him and smiled, 'What about you? How are you?' Harry questioned through their mind. Lilac rolled her eyes, 'Aww... Caring about me, dear older brother. I'm fine. You have the towels...' Lilac told him. "I want all the judges over here now." Dumbledore tells the teachers and Barty. Fleur walked over to Harry and Lilac, "You saved her, even though she wasn't yours to save. My little sister!" Fleur said, she then kissed Harry on the face. "Thank you! And you..." Fleur said, she then looked towards Lilac. "You helped!" Fleur exclaimed. "Umm... I guess, yea. A bit." Lilac mutters. Fleur kisses her on the cheek. "Merci..." She said.

Hermione comes up to Harry with a towel. "Harry!" Hermione said. "Hermione." Harry mutters as he wears three towels. Harry puts one back onto Lilac so she could get warm. "Are you alright? You must be freezing! Personally I think you behaved admirably." Hermione rants. Hermione kisses Harry on the head. "I finished last, Hermione." Harry admits. Lilac looks at Harry then Dumbledore. "Next to last." Hermione tells him. "Attention! Attention! The winner is... Mr. Diggory!" Dumbledore exclaims. Cedric and his friends cheer. "For showing unique command of the bubblehead shark. The way I see it, Mr. Potter would have finished first had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Miss Potter but the others as well. We've agreed to award him second place! For outstanding moral fibre." Dumbledore exclaimed.

As they're walking away from the lake, Harry's friends are cheering him on. "All that moral fibre eh?" Fred asked. "Blimey even when you go wrong it turns out right." Ron admits. Lilac shrugs, "This will help us in the end though..." Lilac mutters. "Well done, moral fibre." George tells Harry. Barty Crouch waits for Harry and Lilac. "Congratulations Potters, fine achievement. Well done boy. I'm sorry we haven't spoken after all your stories is one I've heard many times. Quite remarkable. Tragic of course, to lose one's family. Never whole again are we? Still, life goes on. And here we stand. I'm sure your parents would be very proud today, Potters." Barty tells Harry and Lilac. The three of them were besides the lake away from everyone. Moody then approaches them. "Bartimus! Not trying to lure the twins into one of the Ministry's summer internships are we? Last boy who went into the department of Ministries never came out!" Moody told them. Barty walks away from him. "And they say I'm mad." Moody mutters.

Guess what... I am uploading yet another chapter because we have 4 more chapters left of this book before it's finished then the third book will be released. Hope you enjoy this chapter!