ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟 :

Christmas, everyone's favorite holiday. Well, not a lot of people's favorite. Lilac always loved the snow and how almost every outfit she had matched the holiday spirit. She didn't like the whole gifts or parties her family always did. Hagrid had filled her in with what her twin and his friends knew since she would find out eventually. "Thanks Hagrid." She said before hugging him. "Welcome Lilac." Hagrid said before watching her leave the hut.

She walked back towards the castle, everyone was either staying with family or staying with Hogwarts for the holiday. Nicholas Flannel, that name sounded familiar. She hoped her mother would know something about the guy, she was in Ravenclaw though. She walked into the great hall to see ghosts singing songs and a few people inside. Most were getting ready for their break with their friends or family. Hermione walked into the great hall towards Ron and Harry. She noticed they were playing chess... Wizard's chess at that. "That's totally barbaric!" Hermione explained as a piece got destroyed. "That's wizard's chess." Ron said before looking over at Hermione. "I see you've packed." He commented. "See you haven't." Hermione said. "Change of plans, my parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie. He's studying dragons there." Ron said. Lilac walked through the great hall, laughing at Emersyn because of something she said. "How are your relations with Lilac going?" Ron asked Harry. Harry sighed softly, "Horrible. We haven't spoke since the fight after the first quidditch match." Harry said as he looked at her.

"You need to speak with her. Apologize Harry." Hermione said. "Besides, you two can look in the library on Nicholas Flamel while I'm gone." Hermione said. "We've looked a hundred times." Ron complained. Hermione leaned over the table closer towards Ron and Harry. "Not in the restricted section." Hermione said. "Happy Christmas." Hermione said before she left Hogwarts for the holiday. "I think we've had a bad influence on her." Ron said as he looked towards Harry.

Lilac and Emersyn walked towards the Great hall, talking about Merlin knows what. "What are you going to do during your holiday?" Emersyn asked. "I will go to my adopted parents house. We usually do a Christmas party with purebloods and gifts after." Lilac said, shrugging. "I will be with my parents, going to a Christmas party hosted by the Pyriteses... Wait, that is the family you were adopted into?!" Emersyn said. She looked at Lilac in shock and amazement. Lilac nodded, "Um... Yes. I know the Weasleys by heart along with the Malfoys. There's so much others I know too." Lilac said laughing. "Oh my. IF a Potter was to go to war, you would have all the purebloods lining up to be on your side." Emersyn joked before looking at Harry. "When was the last time you talked with Harry?" Emersyn asked.

"It's been months... I want him to apologize first, he did wrong." She said softly. Emersyn rolled her eyes, "Sometimes, you have to take action. Say sorry first before the break." She said. Lilac was pushed towards Harry and Ron. "Hey..." Ron said. Harry waved towards the female, "Hey Lilac." Harry said softly. "Hey Harry. Ron." She said as she crossed her arms. "Lilac, I'm so sorry for only caring for myself. I know it was your first match, I should have asked you how you felt." Harry said softly. Lilac sighed and looked at him. "Stop acting like you're the hero the whole time. You aren't." She said, "But I accept your apology." She said before leaving to get her things for the whole visit with her family. She got told she had a younger sister now. She told her parents she couldn't wait to hear the name and see her younger sister.

She waved goodbye towards Draco, Emersyn, and Blaise. She would see them in a few, they had a party which all of them were invited to. "How's my Slytherin daughter doing?" Her father asked her. Lilac walked towards her father and the baby in his arms. "Where's mom?" She asked. He sighed softly, "She is at home, she's not doing the greatest after the birth of Elizabeth." He said. Lilac smiled softly, "Elizabeth Pyitese. That is a great and beautiful name." She said.

"Elizabeth Hope Pyritese." Rowan said with a proud smile. "Lovely." She said as they walked to the manor of Pyritese. Lilac wanted to see her mother and honestly just be back home. Lilac hugged Rowan then ran inside the house.