ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘 :

Hermione, Lilac, Harry, Ron, and Hagrid went into the dark forest to spend time with each other since the whole tournament would be over soon. "So I remember, I remember when I first met you all. Biggest bunch of misfits I've ever set eyes on. Always reminded me of myself a little. And here we all are, four years later." Hagrid told them. Harry and Lilac was walking a little bit away from the others. "We're still misfits." Ron said. "Maybe. But we've all got each other, and Harry and Lila of course. Soon to be! The youngests! Tri-Wizard champions there's ever been! Hooray!" Hagrid said. They continue to walk as they sing the Hogwarts song. Harry and Lilac quiet... Harry holds his head in pain then Lila holds her head and neck, where the scar is. She falls to the ground then looks up to see Barty Crouch laying lifeless in front of her. She screams out, Harry looks at Lilac then notices the body.

"A man has died here. And he won't be the last, you must take action." Dumbledore told someone... That someone was Fudge. "I will not. In times like these the wizard world looks to its leaders for strength, Dumbledore." Fudge tells him. "Then for once show them some." Dumbledore tells him as he stands behind his desk. Lilac and Harry walked off towards Dumbledore's office, Lilac wore her Slytherin sweater since she was uncomfortable finding a dead body. "The Tri-Wizard tournament will not be cancelled. I will not be seen as a coward." Fudge says. Moody stood next to the door as he watched the conservation happen. "But surely that is what's right, no matter what others think." Dumbledore said. "What did you say? What did you say to me?" Fudge questioned him. Lilac and Harry arrive at the door, ready to open it. "Excuse me gentlemen, it may interest you to know that this conversation is no longer private." Moody said, pointing to the door.

Lilac and Harry enters the room. "Harry! Lilac! How good to see you again." Fudge says, looking towards the twins. "We can come back later, Professor..." Harry said. Lilac looked at Moody then looked away to other things in the room. "Oh not necessary... The Minister and I are done. I'll be back in a moment. Minister, after you. Harry, Lila, do feel free to indulge in a liquorice snack in my absence, but I have to warn you they're a little bit sharp." Dumbledore told them. Lilac watched as Dumbledore, Fudge, and Moody left the room... leaving the two of them alone. Harry puts his hand in the snackbowl and takes a handful. It then turns into small creatures which nip at his hand. "Agh!" Harry cries out. Lilac looks at him then watches as a compartment in the wall opens, there's a glowing blue pool of water there. The two of them look inside the water. They then fall and land in another time and place. It's a courtroom... the walls have a red glow. Dumbledore is seated next to where Harry is then Lilac is besides Harry.

"Professor?" Harry asked. The man seated next to Dumbledore speaks. "Professor." The man said. Dumbledore and the man shake hands. Their handshake goes through Harry's body, he appears to be some kind of ghost with no presence. Proceedings begin, a cage is raised from inside the floor. Lilac watches the scene unfold, paying attention to everything around them. "Igor Karkaroff, you have been brought from Azkaban at your own request to present evidence to this counsel. Should your testimony prove consequential. Counsel may be prepared to order your immediate release. Until such time you remain in the eyes of the Ministry a convicted deatheater. Do you accept these terms?" Barty said towards Igor. "I do sir." Igor told him. "What do you wish to present?" Barty asked. Lilac got up from her chair and walked around the room before stopping at one man she knew from the attack... Barty Crouch Jr... "I have names sir. There was a Rosier, Evan Rosier." Igor said.

"Mr. Rosier is dead." Barty told Igor. "Dead?" Igor questioned, Lilac watched Igor. "Yeah took a piece of me though didn't he." Moody told Dumbledore, as he points to his mechanical eye. "I didn't know." Igor told Barty. "If that is all the witness has to offer..." Barty said as he was about to end the whole meeting. "No! No! There was Rookwood, he was a spy... There was also Pyritese.. Rowan!" Igor ranted off two names. Lilac looked shocked towards Igor, hoping that Rowan wasn't part of the deatheaters... "Augustus Rookwood? Of the department of Ministries." Barty questioned him. "Ya, ya... The same. He passed information to you know who from the Ministry itself." Igor told him. Lilac then realized they would not mention Rowan... What if Igor was right? "Very well. Counsel will deliberate. In the meantime you will be returned to Azkaban." Barty told Igor. "No! Wait! Please! I have more... Snape, Severus Snape." Igor cried out. Lilac tilted her head, wasn't he a spy for Dumbledore..? He wasn't a deatheater so why was Igor saying he still was? Lilac then remembered the whole conversation during the Yule ball... Was he really a deatheater still? And he was her teacher... Would he lead her to her death when the time is right? "The counsel is very much aware you have given evidence on this matter. Severus Snape was indeed a deatheater and prior to Lord Voldemort's downfall turned spy for us at great personal risk. Today he's no more a deatheater than I am." Dumbledore told Igor. Lilac stood besides a door, leaning against the doorframe as she listened. Igor began to protest loudly.

"It's a lie! Severus Snape remains faithful to the Dark Lord!" Igor exclaims. "Silence!" Barty exclaimed towards them. "Unless the witness possesses any name of genuine consequence this session is now concluded." Barty tells Igor. "Oh no no no no no. I heard about one more." Igor tried to reason with Barty. "What's that?" Barty questioned him. "The name..." Igor said. Lilac then watched a man... Barty Crouch Jr standing up from his seat. "Yes?" Barty asked. "I know for a fact this person took part in the capture, and by means of the cruciatus curse, torture of the auror Frank Bottom and..." Igor said as Lilac listened, she was ready to do anything to know this man, he was at the Quidditch world cup. "The name! Give me the wretched name!" Barty exclaims. "Barty Crouch!... Junior." Igor told the council and Barty. Barty Crouch Jr begins to run out the door. Moody zaps him with magic, he then falls into the centre of the court. The crowd is in an uproar. Guards seize Barty Jr. "Get your hands off me you pathetic little men. Hello father." Barty said as he was in front of his father, Barty Crouch. "You are no son of mine..." Barty decided. "Gahhh!!" Barty Jr exclaimed.

Harry and Lila steps out of the blue pool and see they were back in Dumbledore's office. "Curiosity's not a sin Harry... Lila, but you should exercise caution. It's a pensieve, useful if like me you find your mind a wee bit stretched. It allows me to see what small things I've already seen. You see... I've searched and searched for something, some small detail. Something I might have overlooked, something that would explain why these terrible things have happened. Every time I get close to an answer it slips away, it's maddening." Dumbledore tells the twins.

"Sir, Mr. Crouch's son, what happened to him?" Harry questioned. "He was sent to Azkaban. Destroyed Barty to do it. But he had no choice, the evidence was overwhelming. Why do you ask?" Dumbledore told Harry. "It's just that... We been having these dreams about him. It was during the summer, before school. The one we both have exactly is... We are in a house and Voldemort was there... Only, he wasn't quite human, and Wormtail was there too. And Barty Crouch Jr." Lilac told Dumbledore. "Have there been other dreams like this?" Dumbledore questioned them. "Yes. Always the same one. Sir... These dreams, what I see, you don't think it's actually happening do you?" Harry said. "Yea... but I have other dreams." Lilac admits. "I think it's unwise for you to linger over these dreams. I think it's best you simply..." Dumbledore said before pausing. Dumbledore puts his wand and pulls a quivering string of magic from his head. "Cast them away." Dumbledore continued.