ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟:

"Come on! Let's go!" Lila yelled towards her mother and father, they were going to go ice skating... Well, only Lilac and Rowan would. "Be careful!" Her mother warned her as she held baby Elizabeth. "I will." She replied as she stepped on the ice. Her father, Rowan watched and got on the ice as well. They played around on the ice and skated, "Rowan, dear... Can you help me with Eliza, please?" Natasha asked her husband. Rowan nodded and skated towards the edge of the ice before getting off. "Lilac, now, please be careful over there... That ice isn't too stable." Rowan pointed out towards Lilac. Lilac rolled her eyes, "Understood.." She said before moving away for a second.

Rowan and Natasha were playing with Elizabeth as she was in one of those moods, you know how babies are. Lilac skated closer to the unstable ice and poked around a bit. She wasn't going to fall in, she was too smart for that... She then started to hear cracking on the ice, she quickly stopped what she was doing. She looked down to see cracks all around her. "Dad!" She cried out. Rowan turned around to see the ice break under her and her falling into the ice. "Lila!!" Rowan exclaimed. Lilac fell under the ice into the freezing waters, Lilac tries to swim but fails. Is this how she dies? Eleven and by falling into freezing waters... Rowan wanted to run to save her but he couldn't risk the ice breaking more. Lilac's heart races as her chest tightens, the cold water was starting to get to her... Yet, she hoped that she could keep trying to swim out of this problem... (If swimming is flailing your arms around and kicking your legs to no point... Then yes, Lilac was successful with swimming.)

As she sinks, she tries to hold her breath more... hoping, wishing for anyone to save her. No matter how hard she swims (or tries to) she just can't make it to the surface. Her chest feels like it's on fire and about to explode. She lets her breath come out in a rush, replacing the life-giving oxygen with heavy water. As they see the bubbles rise, she knows she is done... She lets her eyes close as she feels her body sink more and more... "Lila!" She hears a voice exclaim and a hand reach for her before everything just goes black.

Lilac gasps awake as she tries to breathe from the dream... or the nightmare. She was going to go to the Malfoy's tomorrow to watch the Quidditch World cup. Lilac looked towards her bedside table, looking at the two picture frames. One was her parents with baby her and Harry, it was taken a few days after the two of them were born. The other had Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, Emersyn, Theodore, and herself all in the same place. Lilac and Emersyn made Draco and Harry be in the same place, how horrible... Lilac smiles at the picture as Harry and Draco tried not to kill each other while the picture was being taken for Lilac. The picture was taken at the end of the third year. Lilac got off her bed, she needed to go on a walk in the garden. Lilac put on a black sweater along with her pj shorts.

Later on that day, Lilac had her things ready for the week with the Malfoys. She would finally get to really meet Narcissa and Lucius this time instead of just seeing them. "Are you ready, Lila?!" Rowan asked her from the stairs. Lilac grabbed her chest and her cat, Silas. She always finds it amusing that she has a cat while her animagus form is a wolf. "Yea! I'm ready!" Lila yelled back to him. She then heard footsteps paddle towards her room, she turns around to see Elizabeth, her sister. "Hey Eli." Lilac greets. "Hi!" She says smiling happily. Lilac was dressed in casual clothes but at the same time, formal. She was wearing a light blue-ish gray sweater with a black skirt. Lilac carried Elizabeth on her side as she walked down the stairs. Rowan stood there with her chest and cat at his side. "Finally..." He said. Lilac rolled her eyes, "Eli wanted to say goodbye and such." Lilac explained simply.

Lilac arrived at the Malfoy manor, she was honestly nervous to spend time with them till the start of the school year. She walked towards the door and knocked softly, Narcissa opened the door. "Lilac. Glad to see you." She greeted. Lilac nodded and walked inside the manor. She was honestly happy to meet Narcissa for once since she had only seen her talking with her mother at parties and such. "How long will you be staying?" Narcissa asked as they walked to her room that she would be staying in. "Until school starts again. So about a week or so." Lila tells Narcissa. "Draco is inside his room if you want to have an escort around the manor... If not, you can explore the place." Narcissa offered. "I would love to just explore... Thanks, Narcissa." Lilac said before walking off to explore the manor. She already knew her room was besides Draco's since Narcissa knew they shared a Hogwarts house together and became close friends over the three years. Lilac smiles when she finds the music room, where there was a piano, violin, and many more instruments.

Lilac walks to the piano and hits a few notes with a soft smile. Lilac sat on the bench in front of the piano, she wanted to play a song, yet this reminded her of Natasha. Lila hummed a soft tune that her mother taught her on the piano. She then pushed the notes that reminded her of the song. "Dancing Bears.... Painted Wings. Things I almost remember. And a song someone sings... Once upon a December." Lilac sings as she plays the piano. Draco hears soft playing of a piano, he gets up from his bed. Who was even playing? His father doesn't play and his mother rarely has time for it. Draco walks towards the music room then spots Lilac playing on the piano. "Things my heart Used to know. Things it yearns to remember... And a song someone sings." Lilac continues to sing from the song. Draco leans against the doorframe to the music room, watching her sing and play. Her voice was soft yet not too bad... her voice was angelic. "Once upon a December..." Lilac finished the song. "Wonderful..." Draco said, which made Lilac jump. "Draco! When did you get here?" She asked. "When I heard you start to play. How did you learn?" Draco asked. "My mother... adopted... taught me when I was young. The same for dancing and learning two other languages." Lilac told him.

"Brillant... Follow me. I want to show you something." Draco said, offering his hand towards her. Lilac took his hand and smiled, "What is it?" Draco holds her hand as they walk outside the manor into a large garden with flowers and a fountain. "This looks... beautiful." Lilac whispered. "The flowers have a person assigned to them.... Or well, most of them do." Draco tells her as they walk towards a flower patch. There was Forget-Me-Nots, Apple Blossoms, and Salvias. "Do these have a person assigned to them?" She asked Draco. Draco smiles and nods at her. "Yes... And it's you." Draco told her.

"Do they have meanings or... are they just pretty together?" Lilac asked as she smells the flowers in the patch. "They have all different meanings..." Draco admits. Lilac smiles and looks at him. "Would you tell me the meanings?" She questions. "Well the Apple Blossoms mean preference." Draco points towards the Apple Blossoms. Lilac nods and looks at the other flowers. "And the Salvias?" She asked. "I think of you and forever mine." Draco admits, looking at the flowers. Lilac looks at him, "True love memories, Do not forget me for the Forget-Me-Nots." Draco admits without looking at Lilac. "I love you, Lils... I have since second year." Draco admits towards Lilac.

Lilac smiles towards Draco, "I love you too..." Lilac admits, looking at the flowers.