ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛:

"Why is Scabbers acting like this all of a sudden? Biting you and running off to who knows what..." Lilac says, she then puts the pieces together... The dream, the prophecy from earlier. "Harry... You do realize what this is..." Hermione says. Lilac looks up to see the Whomping Willow above them. "This is not good..." Harry and Lilac says in unison. "Ron! Lila! Run!" Harry exclaims. Lilac looks at Harry but sees a big black dog behind Hermione and Harry. "Harry! Run!" Ron exclaims. Harry's eyes shift, there stood a big jet-black dog. Harry and Hermione duck but the dog leaps clear over him. The dog was heading towards Ron and successfully bit into Ron's ankle. Lilac leaps forward to grab Ron's hand. "I got you..." Lilac whispers. Harry grabbed Lilac and after Hermione grabbed Harry, all of them was going into the tree trunk... but it would only end up being Ron, Scabbers, and Lilac going in.

Lilac and Ron are inside the Shrieking shack with this room, Ron sits on the bed holding Scabbers while Lilac stays with him. The dog changes to Sirius Black, Lilac gasps softly. "An Animagus..." She whispers. A few minutes later, Harry kicks the door aside with his wand ready. "Ron! Lila! You're both okay." Hermione says. "The dog, where's the-" Harry says. "He's the dog. It's a trap, Harry." Ron says scared. "He's an Animagus." Lila says, looking at him. Harry looks down, following the paw prints on the floor to a pair of filthy human feet. Harry looks up slowly at the man standing in the shadows. Filthy, matted hair hangs to his shoulders. His skin like a corpse. Sirius Black. He studies Harry's face keenly. Harry draws his wand. "If you want to kill Harry, you'll- you'll have to have to kill us, too!" Hermione exclaims. "No. Only one will die tonight." Sirius states. "Then it'll be you!" Harry exclaims as he runs at Sirius. "Harry! No!" Lilac yells at Harry. Harry takes Sirius down and chokes him. "Going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius asks. "Yes." Harry states. The door then crashes open to have Lupin. "Expelliarmus!" Lupin yells pointing his wand at Harry's.

"Professor Lupin!" Hermione, Harry, and Ron exclaims in unison. Lupin ignores them, eying Sirius intensely. "Looking a bit ragged, aren't we, Sirius? Finally the skin reflects the madness within." Lupin tells Sirius. "You'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?" Sirius asks.The two regard each other, the moment taut with tension, then Lupin steps forward and... embraces Black like a brother. "No! I trusted you! I covered up for you. And all this time you've been his friend! He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes!" Hermione tells them. "I figured... I also know at least three people here are Animagus... But we won't get in that." Lila shrugs. Harry and Ron stare, dumbfounded, at Lupin. Lupin eyes him, then turns back. "How long have you known?" Lupin questions her. "Since Professor Snape set the essay." Hermione tells him. "You're the brightest witch of your age I've ever met, Hermione." Lupin tells her. "Yes, you glow like the sun. And you howl at the moon. Enough talk! He dies. Now. If you won't do it with me, Remus, I'll do it alone." Sirius says. "Wait, Sirius-" Lupin tries to talk but Sirius interrupts him. "I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban! Trust me, you wouldn't have lasted a week!" Sirius exclaims. Lupin eyes Black, then nods. "All right then. As you wish..." Lupin tells him.

"No!" Harry exclaims. Lilac rolls her eyes as she watches Lupin looks at Harry. Furious, Harry eyes Black murderously. "You betrayed my parents! You sold them to Voldemort!" Harry exclaims furiously. "It's a lie! I never would've betrayed James and Lily!" Sirius yells. "Harry! You've got to listen-" Lupin reasons, or well tries to at least. "Did he listen! When my mother was dying! Did he hear her screaming!" Harry exclaims. "No! He wasn't there! And he'll probably regret it for the rest of his life! But someone else betrayed our parents, Harry... I didn't know this until after you told me about the map, and Peter being on it..." Lila explained towards Harry. "He's in this room now..." Lila says. "What're you talking about? There's nobody here." Harry says, confused. "Oh yes there is..." Sirius says before turning to face Ron and croons in a cruel sing song. "Come out, come out, Peter Come out, come out and play..." Sirius says. Ron draws back from Black's demented gaze. "You're mad..." Ron says softly. Harry's eyes shift from Ron's face to his hands, where Scabbers twists violently.

As a curious expression falls on Harry's face, Sirius then raises the wand slightly before Snape comes up the stairs. "Expelliarmus!" Snape exclaims. The wand from Sirius' hand flies out of his hand. "Ah, vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you." Snape says, pointing his wand at Sirius. "Severus-" Lupin tries to reason. "I told Dumbledore you were helping your old friend into the castle. And here's the proof." Snape tells them. "Brilliant! And, as usual, dead wrong. Now give me my wand back. Remus and I have a bit of unfinished business to tend to." Sirius says, as Sirius approaches, Snape puts his wand to Black's neck. "Give me a reason. I beg you." Snape tells Sirius. Lilac made sure that her wand was close to her. "Don't be a fool, Severus!" Lupin explains. "He can't help it. It's habit by now." Sirius says. "Quiet, Sirius!" Lupin says. Snape clucks his tongue, "Listen to you two. Quarreling like an old married couple. The creature and the criminal." Snape says. "Piss off." Sirius snaps at Snape. "Witty as ever I see. Tell me, will you be so irreverent when I turn you over to the Dementors?" Snape says. Sirius reacts in fear. "Do I detect a flicker of fear? One can only imagine what it must be like to endure the Dementor's Kiss. It's said to be unbearable to witness. But I'll do my best." Snape tells him. Snape's eyes harden, then gestures to the door with his wand. "After you." Snape tells Sirius. As the others start to go, Lilac pulls her wand out of her boot slowly. She then points it at Sirius, everyone looked at her. In a flash, she points it at Snape. "Sorry Professor... Expelliarmus!" She exclaims. Snape soars into the air, hits the wall with a thud, and slides down.

Ron and Hermione stare in shock. "You attacked a teacher. Lila." Hermione says. Harry and Lilac shared a look of shock before they turn to Sirius. "You said Peter before. Peter who?" Harry asked. "Pettigrew. He was at school with us. We thought he was a friend." Lupin tells Harry. Lilac connected her father and the three friends... They created the map that showed everything in Hogwarts. "He killed No. Pettigrew's dead." Harry tells them, Harry points at Black, Sirius laughs mirthlessly. "I thought so, too. Until you mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the Map." Lupin said, Lilac looked at Harry as she stands next to the door. "The Map was lying then.." Harry tells them. "The Map never lies. Pettigrew's alive. And he's right there." Sirius tells them before pointing at Ron. "M-Me? It's lunatic." Ron said. "Not you, you idiot. Your rat." Lilac tells Ron. "Scabbers? Scabbers has been in my family for-" Ron tried to speak before Sirius interrupted him. "Twelve years. A curiously long life for a common garden rat. He's missing a toe, isn't he?" Sirius explains. "So what?" Ron questions. "All they could find of Pettigrew was his..." Harry says. "Finger. Dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead. Then he transformed into a rat." Sirius explains, Lila agreed which would be impossible unless she saw it...

Harry stares into Sirius' sunken eyes, wanting to believe... Desperate to believe. Harry glances at Ron and his agonized face. Scabbers squims violently, "Show me." Harry tells them. Lupin and Black turn to Ron. He holds Scabbers protectively. "What are you going to do to him?" Ron asked. Sirius and Lupin exchange a glance. Sirius tried to grab Scabbers but Ron held him tightly. "Let him go, Ron!" Lila yelled at him. Ron gave Sirius Scabbers then he put Scabbers on the grand piano in the room. "Together." Sirius says. With that, Sirius and Lupin take their wands and cast a spell. Scabbers twist and run around the room, trying to get away. Then suddenly, Sirius transforms him back into Peter. "S-Sirius... R-Remus. My old friends." Peter greets them. Neither speaks. Pettigrew's small, watery eyes dart toward the windows and door. Suddenly, he makes a break for it, but Sirius merely shoves him back. Pettigrew's nose twitches, his gaze finding Harry and Lila. His hands flutter nervously, reveal a missing index finger. "Harry! Look at you! Y-you look just like your father. Like James. Lilac! You look so much like Lily! We were the best of friends, he and I-" Peter explains. Lilac stood in front of Harry, protecting him from Peter. "Shut up!" Sirius exclaims. "I didn't mean to! The Dark Lord, you have no idea the weapons he possesses! Ask yourself what you would have done, Sirius. What would you have done!" Peter said.

"Died! Died rather than betray my friends! And you should have realized, Peter, if Voldemort didn't kill you..." Sirius tells him. "We would." Lupin finishes the sentence. "No... please... you can't... Ron! Haven't I been a good friend? A good pet? You won't let them kill me, will you? I was your rat..." Peter tries to reason for his life. Ron draws back in disgust. Pettigrew turns to Hermione. "Sweet girl. Clever girl. Surely you won't let them..." Peter says. As one, Lupin and Black raise their wands, point them directly into Pettigrew's face. He shrinks back trembling, closing his eyes in fear, when... "No." Lilac says determined. Pettigrew's lids lift. Lupin and Black turn. Staggered. "Lila, this man..." Lupin says, looking at him. "I know what he is. But we'll take him to the castle." Lila tells them. Harry looks at Lilac in confusion, why would he want to save him? "Bless you! Bless you-" Peter says on his knees, grabbing Lila's ankles. "Get off! I said we'd take you to the castle. After that, the Dementors can have you." Lila says determined. "Harry, why does your sister have to be so scary?.." Ron whispers.