ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡:

Lilac was on the train towards Hogwarts, after the whole Quidditch world cup accident. She still went back to the Malfoys after the Ministry escorted her back to the manor. She wrote to Sirius about her dreams and the whole problem, she needed answers so... She knew Sirius would know more than her. "Lilac...?" Emersyn tried to get Lilac's attention yet, she was in her own mind. "Lila? Lils... Lily." Emersyn said, before giving up and shaking her out of her own thoughts. "Huh?" Lilac asked. "Welcome back, you seem to be deep in your thoughts. What's wrong?" Emersyn asked. Lilac sighed and rolled her eyes. The seating was Draco and Lilac on one side while across from them was Emersyn and Theodore. Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle was beside them in another booth. "Just thinking... I have been having weird dreams again... but, it's fine." Lilac says, reassuring herself and them. Draco held her hand softly as they rode to Hogwarts. Lilac smiles at him, this year would be different...

All the students had time to see flying horses and ships emerge from the water before they had to go inside the Great Hall. Lilac sat besides Draco and Emersyn. Crabbe and Goyle besides Draco. Pansy and Theodore across them along with other Slytherin students. "Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen..." Dumbledore tells them before Mr. Filch runs up the aisle limping in a comical way. He whispers something to Dumbledore, they whisper to each other for a moment before he leaves in the same fashion.

"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the triwizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime." Dumbledore said. The doors opens and a group of girls dressed in blue dance up the aisle and release butterflies in the air. One in a silver leotard dance elegantly up the aisle besides a woman in blue. Behind them was a giant woman... Madam Maxime. They bow and everyone applauds for them, mostly boys whistle and clap the loudest.

"And now our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and the high master Igor Karkaroff." Dumbledore said. A series of older boys walk up the aisle brandishing bo staffs, twirling them around and periodically stabbing them into the ground with a spark effect. Vikor Krum and Igor Karkaroff walk into the hall after the group of boys. "Blimey it's him, Viktor Krum!" Ron tells the Gryffindor table. Lilac smiles at Emersyn who looked in awe. "They look hot." Emersyn admits. Lilac giggles, "You should ask out one." Lilac says. Two of the boys breathe some fire, one turning into a phoenix in front of Dumbledore. "Albus!" Igor said to Dumbledore. "Igor." Dumbledore said. They hug each other, Dumbledore puts the Beauxbatons girls at the Ravenclaw table. The Durmstrang boys went to the Slytherin table. "Brillant, isn't he?" Ron asked as he looks at Viktor Krum talking with Lilac, Theodore, Emersyn, and Draco. "He's eating..." Hermione deadpans. "Why'd you suppose they've been put at the Slytherin table...?" Harry asked as he watched his sister talk with a smirk.

"Birds of a feather. Durmstrang puts a lot of emphasis on the Dark Arts." Hermione tells him. Harry nods and goes back to eating. "Your attention please! I would like to say a few words... Eternal glory, that is what awaits the student who wins the triwizard tournament. But to do this that must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks." Dumbledore said.

"Wicked." Fred, George, and Lilac state in unison.

"For this reason the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the department of international magic cooperation Minister Bartimus Crouch." Dumbledore says. Thunder roars overhead, rain begins leaking through the roof. The students scream out. A strange man stands in the doorway, he casts some magic upwards and seals the roof. Everything is back to normal now. "Bloody hell, it's Mad-Eye Moody." Ron pointed out. "Alastor Moody? The aura." Hermione says. "He was a catcher. Half the cells in Azkaban are full thanks to him. He's supposed to be mad as a hatter though these days." Ron said. Moody enters the room and begins walking. Moody looks towards Harry then Lilac as he limps to Dumbledore. He breathes heavily as he goes. "My dear old friend, thanks for coming." Dumbledore greeted. "That stupid roof." Moody tells him. Moody then takes a drink from his bottle. "What's that he's drinking do you suppose?" A gryffindor student asked.

"I don't know but I don't think it's Pumpkin juice." Harry points out.

"After much deliberation the Ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of seventeen shall be allowed to put forth their name for the triwizard tournament. This decision is final." Barty tells all the students. The crowd is unsettled, people are booing and screaming. "That's rubbish!" The Weasley twins exclaim. "Silence!" Dumbledore exclaims. Lilac sighs and looks at Draco, she didn't mind how she couldn't be a part of the triwizard tournament. Dumbledore casts magic over a box which melds into a goblet containing a blue flame. "The goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves for the tournament merel writes their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly, if chosen there's no turning back. As from this moment the triwizard tournament has begun." Dumbledore says.