ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚 :

Lilac walked into the Slytherin common room, she was tired of everything that just happened. She sees Draco, Emersyn, Theodore, and a few others on the couches. "Hey, the Slytherin princess has arrived." Emersyn said. Lilac shook her head, "And apparently, I have opened the chamber of secrets... Wherever that is." She told them. Emersyn laughed, "I mean, this makes people fear you. Right?" Emersyn said. Lilac rolled her eyes, "Be feared for who you are or be loved for something you aren't. I like to be hated and feared for who I am." Lilac said as she walked to her dorm. She went to sleep once her head hit the pillow, not caring anymore.

There wasn't always evil with Lord Voldemort... He had a family, well a sister till she was adopted into a wealthy family. The Greengrass family. Lilac walked towards a crib with a baby with black hair and emerald eyes. "Albus... What if she grows to learn who she's related to?" A woman asked towards Dumbledore. Lilac looked at the baby before she looked at Dumbledore. "Who's she related to?" Lilac whispered. Dumbledore shook his head, "She will learn, Theodosia." Dumbledore told her. Lilac tilted her head, "What's her name?" Dumbledore asked. The woman looked at the baby. "Emersyn Claire. The descendant of Lord Voldemort." She said with a smile.

Lilac woke up quickly, gasping as she looked around. Emersyn was related to Voldemort? She quickly shook her head and got ready for her next class. She walked into Professor McGonagall's class and sat down in her usual seat. Class would start soon as everyone was in the classroom. McGonagall stands before the class. Resting on everyone's desk in front of everyone is a different animal.

"Today, we will be turning animals into water goblets." McGonagall told them. She taps the bird in front of her, three times, with the tip of her wand. It transfigures into a beautiful crystal water goblet. Lilac smiled at the sight. "Now, who would like to go first... Mr. Weasley?" She said. Ron nods. He taps his rat, Scabbers, who turns into a goblet with a tail. Professor McGonagall sighed deeply, "You must replace that wand, Mr. Weasley." She told him. Ron nods sheepishly, looks at his broken wand. McGonagall sees Hermione's raised hand, her untouched animal. "Yes, Miss Granger?" McGonagall asked. Lilac turned the animal in front of her into a goblet. She smiled as it was gold with some green gems, emeralds in the goblet. "Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets?" Hermione asked.

A hush falls over the class. Lilac looked down as she heard Hermione mention the chamber of secrets. "My subject is Transfiguration, Miss Granger." Professor McGonagall said. Lilac looked at Professor McGonagall, she wanted to know more about it. Seeing as most students thought it was her. "Yes, Professor. But there seems to be very little written about the Chamber of Secrets. For those of us with a personal interest in the subject, that is... disturbing." Lilac told her. Malfoy looked at Lilac and Hermione, with amusement. McGonagall considers Hermione's question for a long moment, then nods. "Very well. You all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Three of the founders co-existed quite harmoniously. One did not." Professor McGonagall said. Ron looked at Harry, "Three glasses who." Ron said.

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed that magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. In other words, purebloods. Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school.... According to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle, known as the Chamber of Secrets. Shortly before departing, he sealed it until that time when his own true heir returned to the school. The heir alone would be able to open the Chamber of Secrets and unleash the horror within, and by so doing, purge the school of all those who, in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic." McGonagall finished explaining the whole Chamber. "Muggle-borns." Hermione said. "Yes. Naturally, the school has been searched many times for such a chamber. It has never been found." McGonagall told them. "Professor, what exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber?" Lilac asked, people would start to really question if she was the heir sooner or later. Might as well play the part. "The Chamber is said to be home to something which the heir of Slytherin alone can control. It is said to be home... to a monster." McGonagall said. Lilac nodded and looked at Draco who was smiling to himself. Lilac walks out of the room to walk besides Emersyn, she didn't care if Emersyn was related towards the one who gave her the scar... Yet, if Harry knew, he would be upset. Draco walked besides Crabbe and Goyle.

"Have you heard the newest gossip?" Emersyn asked. Lilac. She rolled her eyes, "Nothing good?" She asked. Emersyn smiled a bit, "Everyone is stating you can't be the only heir... That there's another. Maybe Draco Malfoy? Or your brother..." Emersyn told her as they walked down the corridors. "Interesting." She commented.

I will say, this part of the book is very interesting. I wanted to have the main focus be on Harry while people start to suspect Lilac but I honestly like the idea of the Slytherin twin being the focus of the Heir. Also, yes... I wanted to make Emersyn related towards Voldemort. (It would be an interesting addition towards the story... in the future. (Of course)