ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 :

Lilac walked off to divination class, there was a free seat with Emersyn and Draco. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all sat at a table by themselves. Professor Trelawney stood in front of all the students before welcoming them.

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the mysterious art of Divination. In this room you shall discover if you possess... the sight." She explained. Lilac noted that she had huge bug-like glasses covering her eyes. "Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. But know this. One either has the Gift or not. It cannot be divined from the pages of a book. Books only cloud one's Inner Eye." Professor Trelawney said.

"What rubbish." Hermione said under her breath. Lilac scoffed at Hermione's sentence. Ron spins to face Hermione then frowns. They continue a conversation that Lilac didn't feel like listening to at all. Professor Trelawney spins to face Neville. "You, boy! IS your grandmother well?" She asks. "I... I think so." Neville said.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that... The first team will be devoted to the reading of tea leaves. If all goes well, we will proceed to palmistry, fire omens, and finally... the crystal ball." Trelawney said before eyeing Parvati. "By the way, dear, beware a redhaired man." She stated. Parvati eyes Ron dubiously, she then edges her pouffe away from him. "Unfortunately, classes will be disrupted in February by a nasty bout of flu. I myself will lose my voice. And in late spring, one of our number will.... Leave us forever." She explains. As the class exchanges uneasy glances while Trelawney smiles brightly. "Well then. Shall we?" She asks them.

Later in the class, they were going to read tea leaves in cups.Harry sits opposite of Ron now while Hermione holds a book in her hands. Ron frowns at the leaves, consulting the symbols in the textbook. Unfogging the future at his elbow. Trelawney walks amongst them, robes flowing behind her. "Broaden your minds, my dears. And allow your eyes to see... beyond." Trelawney said. Trelawney takes Lavender's cup, peers inside. "A five-leaf clover... You can expect to wake with a horrible rash tomorrow morning, dear." She says, casually. Then she looks at Neville. "Mr. Longbottom, after you've broken your first cup..." She tries to say. Neville fumbles with the cup in his hands and brittle. He then breaks on accident. "Would you be so kind as to select one of the blue ones? I'm rather partial to the pink." Trelawney told him.

Lilac looks inside Emersyn's cup and smiles softly, "Three lines... Change. Expect change this year or even the next school year... It could be good or bad." Lilac says before gasping softly.

Lilac stood in the court at Hogwarts, things were worse... There was so much debris and everyone looked horrible. She saw Emersyn standing in front of someone. She rushed to see who the other person was among the shadows crowding her. "NO!!!" Lilac cried out. "Avada Kedavra!" The raspy voice yelled out. Emersyn was hit with a green blast to her chest. "Emersyn! NO!!!" She cried, trying to rush to her with everything she had.

Lilac snaps out of her trance to see Emersyn, worried. "What happened?" She whispered worried. Lilac shook her head, "I just drifted into my thoughts..." She explained, hiding what she just saw... Was that the end of Emersyn? She couldn't just tell Emersyn that she saw their death just now. "You should go ahead and read my cup." Lilac said, motioning to the cup in Emersyn's hand. "What do you see in Mr. Potter's cup, Mr. Weasley?" The Professor asked. Ron looked inside the cup, "Well. He's got a wonky sort of cross... that's trials and suffering. But this lot here could be the sun, that's great happiness. So.. he's going to suffer but be very happy about it." Ron said. Professor Trelawney takes the cup, peers inside, and gasps. "Ahh!" She exclaimed. Lilac and Emersyn jump at the sudden yelling. "What is it, Professor?" Parvati asked. Trelawney regards Harry with a mixture of pity and fear. "My dear boy... You have the Grim." Professor Trelawney told him. "The Grin? What's the Grin?" Seamus asked.

"Not the Grin... The Grim." Lilac said. She then looks at Harry then lifts her cup. "The Grim takes the form of a giant spectral dog, it is among the darkest omens in our world... It is the omen... of death." Lilac said, she knew this would happen. Both twins, have the Grim meaning death. Harry peers into his cup, the tea leaves shift.. The dog disappears from sight.