ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞:

After Umbridge's class, Lilac decided to wait for Harry to come out of detention. Lilac told her friends to just leave without her and she would catch up after talking with Harry. After a few minutes, Harry stormed out of the office, not even paying attention to see Lilac there. "Harry." Lilac said. Harry quickly stopped, covering his hand which had the writing, 'I must not tell lies.' Lilac glanced at his hand and crossed her arms, "What's wrong with your hand?" She questioned. Harry showed her the hand which was fine. "Nothing." Harry replied shortly. "The other hand." Lilac grabbed his other hand, holding it to see the writing. "You've got to tell Dumbledore..." Lilac mumbled. Harry shook his head and pulled his hand away, "No. Dumbledore's got enough on his mind right now. I don't want to give Umbridge the satisfaction." Harry told her.

Lilac shook her head, "Bloody hell, Harry. She's torturing you." Lilac told him. Harry looked at her, "So is Malfoy, yet you stay by his side like nothing happens." Harry snaps. Lilac scrunched her nose and furrowed her eyebrows at the statement. Draco was doing what? "What?" She questioned. Harry looked at her and shook his head, "You never knew...?" Harry said. Lilac shook her head, "I know he doesn't like you since you're not in Slytherin but that doesn't excuse his behavior. You guys need to stop hating each other since I'm dating him." Lilac said before closing her mouth quickly. "What?" Harry tilted his head. "You're dating Draco?!!" Harry asked shocked with the fact she said nothing to him about them dating. "Yes... And you can't change anything." Lilac told him. Harry looked at her in disbelief, she would pick Draco more than her own brother. "Yea... whatever." He said before leaving to do his own thing. Lilac sighed and walked off to McGonagall's office. If Harry wasn't going to tell Dumbledore anything, she was going to talk with their professor.

Lilac knocked on the door in front of her, why was she doing this. The door slowly opened to see McGonagall. "Lila... What are you doing here?" She questioned. "Snape is in his office. Would you like-" McGonagall said before being interrupted by Lilac. "It's actually about Harry... Not about me. Can I come in?" She stated. McGonagall gestured for her to step inside the classroom. Lilac closed her eyes and sighed, "Harry had detention with Professor Umbridge... So, I waited outside for him. Something in me doesn't trust her. He comes out with writing on his hand... I must not tell lies. I'm worried for him and any others..." Lilac said towards her. "I can only really trust you, Dumbledore, and Professor Snape..." She said softly. McGonagall watched her, everything reminded her of Lily Potter, her hair and her personality. "I will take care of Dolores. You worry about yourself, Lilac." McGonagall told her seriously. Lilac nodded, "Thanks, Professor McGonagall."

Dear Padfoot,

I hope you're doing alright... It's getting a lot colder here. Winter is definitely on its way. Yet... Being at Hogwarts, I feel alone. I have many friends and Harry, of course, yet we had a fight again. I know you, of all people, will understand... the fights you could have with being in different houses than your family.

Lilac glanced towards her brother and the Gryffindor table before paying attention to her friends at the Slytherin table. It was breakfast time and they had time to eat before classes begun. "Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" Lilac heard Umbridge say from the hallway of the school. "Who is Umbridge talking with?" Emersyn whispered towards Lilac. Lilac shrugged, "Whoever it is... It won't be good." She stated. "I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices." McGonagall told Umbridge. Lilac walked to the scene to see the Gryffindor trio already there. Emersyn followed right behind Lilac along with Theodore. "So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom, Minerva." Umbridge states as she steps up one step. Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and a few other students walk over to see what was happening between the two professors. McGonagall steps up one step, "Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods." McGonagall said. Lilac watched, Harry glances back at Lilac, what if Voldemort wanted them to be separated so it was easier to take them down one by one? "I am sorry, dear. But to question my practices is to question the Ministry and by extension, the minister himself. I am a tolerant woman... but the one thing I will not for is disloyalty." Umbridge tells McGonagall. She steps down a step while Umbridge steps up two more stairs. "Disloyalty?" McGonagall asked.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action." Umbridge said as she stared right at Lilac.