ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞 :

Lilac's POV of the summer like promised in the last chapter :

It was summer, more parties from the Pyritese... Lilac would keep her status and she would go out with her diamond trio most times. Lilac would take care of her younger sister who was now two years old. Elizabeth had blonde hair and the brownest eyes that would ever be seen. "She's like her mother." Rowan claimed. Lilac smiled and laughed softly, "She is like mom. The brownest eyes are yours though." Lilac said.

"I needed to talk with you." Rowan said towards her. Lilac nodded and walked off to go talk with Rowan. "It's about your mother..." He said softly. Lilac looked at Rowan, she looked very worried. What about her mom? What happened? "What's wrong?" She asked. Rowan and Lilac walked towards the balcony, Rowan knew this would be bad. It was bad anyways. "After the birth of Elizabeth... Your mother has been acting worse." Rowan explained. Lilac looked out at the gardens and the field. "Continue..." She whispered. She then knew this would be bad. It had too. "Your mother is dying. Every medicine is not healing her... She might die while you are at your second year of school." Rowan said. Lilac clenched her fists and bit her lip, she couldn't cry... She can't. She must be brave and hold in her tears. Cry in private...

"I want to be alone... To process the news." She said before storming off. The last mother figure she would have is dying... She wanted to cry, hide, and never go to Hogwarts again. Yet, she needed to keep her dreams in view. She ran towards the stables to see the horses. She grabbed her reins and equipped the things on the horse. "We are going out for a bit, Starlette." She said getting on. She started to ride her horse throughout the field, she had time. She wanted to just enjoy the quiet... Other than her thoughts and Harry's. Her mother, for around twelve years, is dying after giving birth to a beautiful young girl named Elizabeth Pyritese. She would have no mother, she would have a father though and two siblings. (Even though one is the only family she has) After all that riding she did, she gave Starlette an apple. "Good girl, now rest." Lilac said as she walked back inside the manor. That's why she hasn't seen her mom in a few days... Weeks even.

Weeks later, Lilac had to get things for Hogwarts. She knew Harry would be with the Weasley's. So, it would be easy to spot him. "Lucius, can you please take my dear Lila to get her supplies? We will need them and you know how I have Eliza to take care of." Rowan asked Lucius. Draco went towards Lilac, "Lila suits you." He commented. Lilac scoffed, "Lilac to you. Maybe later on when the Diamond trio is more popular than Golden trio... Then you can call me Lila." Lilac said teasingly.

Lucius, Draco, and Lilac went to Diagon Alley to get their supplies. It was simple, really... No? Yea, it wasn't. The famous Harry Potter would be there along with Lilac Potter, the twin of famous Harry. "Is that Harry Potter?" He asked seeing Harry, Lilac walked to the front of the crowd to see Harry besides the famous Lockhart. She scoffed as her hair was in a braid, covering her scar. "Lilac." Harry said, looking at her. Lilac glared at her brother, "The twin of Harry Potter? Where is she? Doesn't she have the scar in the same place?" Lockhart questioned. "Come on." The reporter said, pulling her into the picture. Lockhart smiled, letting his picture get taken. Lockhart then gave his whole book series to the two twins for free. Lilac groaned in disgust as she walked off. "I swear if he has anything... ANYTHING to do with Voldemort. I'll do the killing curse on him myself." Lilac said, smiling innocently. "Lila, don't." Harry reasoned with her.

"I'll bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter! Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page." Draco scoffed. "Leave him alone." Ginny defended Harry. Lilac fixed her braid before looking at Ginny then towards Harry. "Oh look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend." Draco said. "Draco.." Lilac mumbled, rolling her eyes. Ginny wasn't Harry's girlfriend... Not that she knew. "Now, now Draco, play nicely. Mr. Potter... Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last. Forgive me, your scar is a legend, as, of course is the wizard who gave it to you two." Lucius said before looking at the two twins. Lilac nodded before standing besides Draco.

"Voldemort killed our parents. He was nothing more than a murderer." Harry said. "Hmm. You must be very brave, to mention his name... or very foolish." Lucius said. Lilac smiled a bit, "I vote very foolish." She said before getting slapped in her shoulder by her brother. "It's true." She defended herself. Lucius's eyes slid over towards Hermione, "You must be Miss Granger. Draco's told me all about you... and your parents. Muggles, aren't you?" Lucius said. Lilac looked at the two people who were talking with Arthur Weasley. "Ron! Harry! It's mad in here. Let's go outside." Arthur tried to explain. "Well, well, well... Arthur Weasley." Lucius said looking at Arthur. Lilac looked at Draco then leaned close to him. "How much do you want to bet your father judges Arthur for his job?" Lilac whispered. Draco rolled his eyes, scoffing at Lilac. "Lucius." Arthur said sniffly.

"Busy time at the Ministry. All those raids. I hope they're paying you overtime." Lucius said. Lilac smirked towards Draco, who was reaching into Ginny's cauldron to remove a very old, battered copy of A beginner's guide to Transfiguration. "Obviously not. Dear me. What's the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it." Lucius said. Harry looked at Lilac. 'Why are you with Malfoy?' Harry asked. Lilac rolled her eyes, 'I need to get my supplies. My adoptive mother is dying and my father had to care for my younger sister.' Lilac told him. "We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Lucius." Arthur said.

Lucius glanced at the Grangers again, "Clearly. The company you keep, Weasley. And I thought your family could sink no lower." Lucius said. Mr. Weasley moves to hit Lucius but Hagrid steps infront of both of them. "Ignore im, Arthur." Hagrid explained. Lucius gives Ginny back her textbook. "Here, girl. Take your book. It's the best your father can give you." Lucius said. Lucius and Draco leave, Lilac huffed. "No Malfoy's worth listenin' ter. Rotten ter the core, the whole family." Hagrid said. "Lilac Potter, come on." Lucius called for her. "Coming, Lucius." She said before leaving. Harry watching her leave with the Malfoys.