ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜:

The seven of them arrive at the Ministry, all them rushing towards the Department of Mysteries. "This is it..." Lilac whispered before walking off towards the door. Harry glanced at his sister as she stopped in front of the door suddenly. "What's wrong, Lils?" He questioned. Lilac shook her head, "I have a bad feeling... That's it." She replied.

Lilac wasn't lying, she heard voices, voices of people she didn't know. Lilac opened the door slowly and walked forwards. "Ninety-two. Ninety-three. Ninety-four. Ninety-five...." Harry mumbled before seeing nothing there... No Sirius. "He should be here." Harry told them. Lilac looked around before seeing a crystal with her name on it. "Harry... Lilac. It's got your name on it." Hermione spoke as she looked at the crystals. Harry picked up the one addressed to the twins while Lilac picked up the one addressed to herself. "The twins with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark them as his equal... but they shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives." The crystal speaks. Lilac looks at the one in her hand, "When the bond that ties the sibling's together falls, he will be at his strongest. Fear not for the sibling's bond will rival the plan." Lilac looked towards Harry then she noticed there was another person... A Death Eater. "Harry." Lilac warned. "Where's Sirius?" Harry demanded.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams..." Lucius said before taking off his mask to show the twins. "And reality. You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy." Lucius continued. Lilac stood in front of Harry and smirked. "What prophecy?" She questioned, holding hers up. "If you do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry threatened. "They know how to play. Itty, bitty babies. Potters..." Bellatrix taunted towards the twins while she walked from the shadows.

"Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville spoke. "Neville Longbottom, is it? How's Mum and Dad?" She taunted. "Better, now they're about to be avenged." Neville said before raising his wand. Bellatrix doing the same. Lilac raised her wand towards Lucius and Bellatrix. "Now, let's everybody just calm down... shall we? All we want is that prophecy." Lucius spoke calmly. "No. Why did Voldmort need us to come and get these? There's no way you just want the one." Lilac spoke as she held her prophecy. "You dare speak his name? You fifty half-blood!" Bellatrix exclaimed. Harry glanced towards Lilac, she seemed to hold herself higher than she actually was feeling. "It's all right. They're just a curious duo, aren't you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really. Haven't you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you two... when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scars? All the answers are there, Potters, in your hands, All you have to do... is give it to me. Then I can show you everything." Lucius said as he slowly walked closer to the twins.

"We've waited 14 years..." Lilac spoke as she looked like she was going to give her prophecy to him. "I know." Lucius spoke, as he reached his hand to them. "I guess we can wait a little longer. Now." Harry spoke. "Stupefy!" All of them yell towards different directions. All of them divide into different directions of the room, they had the prophecies... Now, they needed to leave.

"Reducto!" Ginny exclaims, pointing her wand. "Get back to the door." Lilac orders them, they run towards a door while the prophecies around them fall. They jump into the Department of Mysteries, they were stopped before they all fell before hitting the ground. "Department of Mysteries." Someone said, Lilac got off the ground. She was hearing voices so she really didn't pay attention to the people besides her. "The voices. Can you tell what they're saying?" Harry questioned. Lilac looked at Harry in question, so she wasn't the only one to hear the voices. "There aren't any voices, Harry. Let's get out of here." Hermione stated. "I hear them too." Luna and Lilac stated in unison. "Harry, it's just an empty archway. Please, Harry... Lila." Hermione begged towards the twins. Lilac looked at the door. "Get behind us." Lilac spoke, pointing her wand.