ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘:

Lilac walked to her Defense against the Dark Arts, she was honestly not amused with this class since there has been one teacher each year she has been here at Hogwarts. Lilac decided to sit in front of Hermione along with Emersyn. Draco and Theodore sat together in the middle of the class. "Alastor Moody." Moody says before he writes his name on the board. "Ministry malcontent. And your new defense against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?" Moody says, pausing so he can answer any questions... yet, no one had questions. "When it comes to dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" Moody questions. "Three sir." Hermione answers. Emersyn looked at Lilac, she knew all of them and would perform them if time was rough. Lilac sighed, time to have Harry be the centre of attention for living. "And they are so named?" Moody asked.

"Because they are unforgivable. Use of any one of them will..." Hermione answered before being interrupted by Moody. "Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now the Ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other than the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan!" Moody said.

"Aw no way, the old codger can see out the back of his head." Finnigan said. Moody then throws the chalk that he was writing with at him in anger. "So, which curse shall we see first? Weasley!" Moody said before standing in front of Ron. "Yes..." Ron said. "Give us a curse." Moody told Ron. Lilac looked at Emersyn then Moody. "Well, my dad did tell me about one... The imperious curse." Ron said, unsure of the whole thing. "Ahh yes, your father would know all about that. Gave the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." Moody said, he pops open a jar with a spider in it. "Hello. What a little beauty." Moody told the spider. He then uses his wand to send it around the class. "Don't worry. Completely harmless." Moody tells the class who is unsettled by a spider going on classmates and friends. "But if she bites... She's lethal!" Moody exclaims. Draco laughs along with Theodore, Lilac rolls her eyes. "What are you laughing at?" Moody asked as he sends the spider onto Draco's face. This made more classmates laugh but Lilac and Emersyn... Lilac had to watch as her boyfriend try not to be bit by that spider. "Talented isn't she? What shall I have her do next? Jump out the window? Drown herself?" Moody asked the class.

Moody flung her to the window but it stopped, then he put her over a bucket of water. The spider is wriggling around, above the bucket of water. "Score of witches and wizards have claimed that they only do did you-know-whose bidding under the influence of the imperious curse. But here's the rub, how do we sort out the liars? Another... another... come on come on. Longbottom is it? Up." Moody said. Neville Longbottom stands up from his seat. Lilac looks at him and sighed. "Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology." Moody says. "There's the um... The cruciatus curse." Neville tells Moody, nervous. Lilac didn't like what was going to happen, wasn't Neville's parents tortured with that same curse? "Correct! Correct! Come, come. Particularly nasty. The torture curse." Moody said, he begins to torture the spider with the curse. It squeals loudly, almost like it's screaming. Neville looked uncomfortable and in pain. "Stop! Can't you see it's bothering him, stop it!" Lilac exclaimed in anger.

Moody then stops with the curse. Neville looks disturbed and in pain. Moody picks up the spider which is making a noise. "Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse Miss Potter..." Moody asked. Lilac looks at Moody and the spider in front of her. "The killing curse..." She says softly. He then casts the spell and the spider disintegrates. "The killing curse. Only two people is known to have survived it. And they're sitting in this room." Moody states as he looks at Lilac then walks to Harry and takes a drink. The class was finished, Lilac stormed out of the class with Emersyn and Draco after her. Ron and Harry walked besides each other talking to themselves. "He is a bloody idiot! How could you not know he was uncomfortable and in pain... Like ahh!" Lilac ranted to her friends in anger. "Brillant isn't he! Completely demented of course. Terrifying to be in the same room with, he's really BEEN there you know." Ron told Harry. Emersyn just let her friend rant whatever came off her chest. Draco looked at Theodore then his girlfriend. "What's wrong with her?" Draco asked Emersyn. "She's just ranting about Professor Moody and the stunt he pulled with Neville." Emersyn states.

"There's a reason those curses are unforgivable, and to perform them in a classroom. I mean did you see Neville's face." Hermione states before seeing Neville looking outside the window. Lilac groaned annoyed, "I swear... He will be the death of me. I think I will be going for a four for four streak of professors killing me since I am the twin who lived." Lilac declared. Emersyn laughed, "Lupin didn't try to kill you on purpose." Emersyn reminded her. "True! Okay. Three purposely, one accidentally trying." Lilac corrected herself. "Unbelievable..." Theodore mumbled as he walked off from the group. "Neville?" Hermione asked. Moody approaches Neville and pats him on the shoulder. "Son. You alright?" Moody questioned. Neville nods, not wanting to speak. "Come on, we'll have a cup of tea. I want to show you something." Moody says leading him back into the classroom.