ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚 :

Cedric lays on the ground, right besides Lilac and Harry. Wormtail pulls Harry closer to the statue, which traps him in the sceptre. Lilac was grabbed by her left wrist by the statue, she tried to free herself but couldn't.

"Do it now!" Voldemort demands Wormtail. The time... He needed the two of them once the time is right. Wormtail drops something into a cauldron, the twins watches on. "Bones of the father, unwillingly given." Wormtail said. A bone hovers in the air under Wormtail's control, he drops it into the cauldron. "Flesh of the servant willingly sacrificed." Wormtail says, he then takes a knife and slashes his arm over the cauldron. "Blood of the enemies forcibly taken." Wormtail says, glancing at the twins trapped by the statue. He takes the knife to Harry first, cutting his arm. Harry shouts in pain. Wormtail takes the knife to Lilac's left arm, she cries out in pain. Wormtail then takes the knife over to the cauldron and lets the drops of their blood fall into it.

"The dark lord shall rise again." Wormtail declared.

The cauldron bursts into flames and a reformed Voldemort emerges. Lilac glances at Harry from where he was held. 'This is not good...' Lilac told him through her mind. "My wand Wormtail." Voldemort told Wormtail. Lilac glanced at her boots to see her wand inside. Wormtail hands him the wand and bows deeply. "Hold out your arm." Voldemort stated. Wormtail holds out his wrong arm for him. "Master. Thank you master." Wormtail says, thanking him constantly. "The other arm, Wormtail." Voldemort stated. Wormtail looks concerned, but does it anyways for him. Voldemort sticks the wand into Wormtail's arm. The sky changes before their very eyes, the others have been summoned. "Welcome my friends. Thirty years it's been, and yet you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself disappointed, not one of you tried to find me." Voldemort states. Lilac rolls her eyes, "Maybe there's a reason no one tried to look for you.." She whispered. Voldemort begins slashing angrily at the hooded figures, commenting all their last names. "Not even you, Lucius." Voldemort commented towards the blonde haired Malfoy. Lilac bit her lip, holding in a cry. Of course, Lucius was part of the Dark Lord's army... What if Draco followed? What would happen?

"My lord. Had I detected any sign or even a whisper of your whereabouts." Lucius stated. "Oh, there was many whereabouts..." Lilac mumbled. "There were signs my friend, and more than whispers." Voldemort commented. Lilac looked at all the death eaters and noted all the people. She needed to remember who is active as a death eater to this point. "I assure you I never renounced the old ways. The face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence, that was my true mask." Lucius told Voldemort. And what about Draco? Narcissa? All those days that he been social with her adopted father? Could he be one...?

"I returned." Wormtail stated. Lilac scoffed out a laugh, "Oh please, Wormtail... You probably came back to him out of fear." Lilac commented before earning a kick to the side from Harry. She glared at him since she was trying to get him out of the situation they were in. There was a pause before Voldemort continued. "Still you have proved yourself useful these past few months, Wormtail." Voldemort told Wormtail.

Voldemort then grants Wormtail a new hand for the one he cut off. "Thank you master, thank you." Wormtail thanked him. Voldemort walks over to Cedric's body, looking at him with distaste. "Oh, such a handsome boy." Voldemort mocked him before putting his foot on Cedric's face. "Don't touch him." Harry exclaimed. Lilac struggled against the grip the statue had on her. Harry was trapped worse than her. "Harry! Lilac! I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you but word has it you two almost are as famous as me these days. The twins who lived. How lies have fed your legend... Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers?" Voldemort commented as he walked over to them. "Don't need to... Our mother's love for her children saved us... Protected us from the curse. Our mother sacrificed her life for us. Yet... You couldn't touch us, right?" Lilac stated with a small smirk on her face. She wasn't scared of him, why would she need to be. "No matter what... Things have changed, I can touch you two now!" Voldemort said before putting his hand on each of the twins. They yell out for him to stop.

"Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do eh?" Voldemort commented before letting the both of them go. "Pick up your wand, Potters. I said pick it up, get up. Get up! You've been taught how to duel I presume yes? First we bow to each other.... Come on now. The niceties must be observed, Dumbledore would not want you to forget your manners now would he? I said bow!" Voldemort said before forcing the two of them to bow with magic. Lilac tried to get up yet she couldn't. "That's better. And now..." Voldemort commented before casting a spell on Harry. He wriggles in pain and Lilac cries out for him. She hated to see him in pain.

"Atta boy... Your parents would be proud. Especially your filthy mongrel mother. I'm going to kill you Harry... Lilac Potter. I'm going to destroy you. After tonight no one will ever again question my powers. After tonight if they speak of you they'll speak only of how you begged for death, and I being a merciful lord obliged. Get up." Voldemort said. Lilac got up off the ground first, she stood right in front of Harry. She wasn't going to let him die or fight alone. "Don't talk about my mother like that..." Lilac warned as she felt all the power build up before . There was a huge burst of blue, Lilac grabbed Harry and ran off to go hide behind something. "Don't you turn your back on me... I want you to look at me when I kill you two. I want to see the lights leave your eyes." Voldemort announces for them to listen yet the twins were planning something of their own... Something that will save their lives and hopefully warn the others of the appearance of Voldemort.

"Let's do this together..." Lilac whispered. The twins take a step towards Voldemort, ready to fight and warn the others about this. "Have it your way." Lilac commented. and Voldemort both cast and their streams of magic meet. They both struggle, Harry holds Lilac's hand. Lilac glances towards the death eaters, they were ready to attack if need be. What would two teens do against the Dark lord and a few death eaters? "Do nothing. They are mine to finish. They're mine!" Voldemort growls out. Lilac tightens her grip on Harry's hand, love will be stronger than power or any other magic out there. Shapes form in the surrounding magical energy. "Lila... Harry, when the connection is broken you must get to the portkey. We can delay it for a moment to give you time but only a moment, do you understand?" Their father tells the twins. Lilac lets tears fall from her eyes, seeing her father for just a moment. Harry nods at him. "Harry... Lils, take my body back will you? Take my body back to my father." Cedric tells the twins. Lilac looks at him and nods, "I'm sorry..." She whispered.

"Let go. Sweetheart, you're ready. Let go! Let go!" Harry's mother tells Lilac.

"I love you, mom... dad." She whispered before breaking the connection between her and Voldemort. Harry runs towards Cedric's body while dragging Lilac along. Lilac felt numb for a moment, she got to see her parents... how they look similar to them... And Cedric's death. It was all her fault. Harry summons the cup over to them. In an instant, they port out of the cemetery. Voldemort looks angry since the twins got away again.

"No!"