ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙:

Hogsmeade Village, students walked through the deep snow wearing jackets and winter supplies. "For weeks you carry around this book, practically sleep with it... and you have no desire to find out who the Half-Blood Prince is?" Hermione spoke. Lilac glanced at Harry with a question look, book? Half-Blood Prince? "What?" She asked. "I didn't say I wasn't curious. And, by the way, I don't sleep with it." Harry spoke. "He has a book that belonged to the Half-Blood Prince." Hermione informed Lilac. "Yeah. Right. Well, it's true. I like a nice chat before I go to bed. Now you're always reading that bloody book. It's like being with Hermione." Ron spoke with a sarcastic chortle. Hermione glares towards him this time. "Well... I was curious. So I went to-" Hermione spoke before being interrupted by the three of them saying, "The library." Hermione looked at them before continuing, "And... nothing. There's no reference to the Half-Blood Prince anywhere." She explains. "Good. That settles it then." Harry spoke, Hermione starts to object before Hagrid emerges. "Hey, you four!" Hagrid yelled out, his beard crusted in white, looking like a crazed Father Christmas.

Behind him, deep in the woods the Aurors can be seen. Hermione eyes them briefly, then nods towards the burlap sack in Hagrid's hands. "What've you got there, Hagrid?" Hermione questioned. The four of them grimace at the smell meanwhile, Hagrid chuckles at it. "Stinksap. Burn the whiskers right off yer chin. Trees 'ere are drippin' with it." Hagrid told them. "Stinksap? You're not sick, are you?" Hermione questioned Hagrid. Lilac glanced towards Hagrid before Harry. "It's not fer me. It's fer Aragog. Yeh remember Aragog. Don' yeh?" Hagrid questioned the four of them. "Spider? About six feet tall? Ten feet wide?" Ron asked him. Lilac looked puzzled for a second, a huge spider? Hagrid nods, saying a few more words before disappearing back into the trees. There was a short pause where no one talked before Ron spoke up, "Barking. Does he not remember that raving arachnid tried to eat us? What?" Ron sees Hermione staring at the Aurors again. "The Aurors... I know they're here to protect us, but... somehow I don't feel any safer." Hermione spoke. Lilac glanced towards the Aurors before seeing what... more like who Harry was spying on.

"Filius! I was hoping to find you at the Three Broomsticks." Slughorn told Flitwick from afar. "Emergency choir practice, I'm afraid, Horace." He spoke walking off. Harry watches Slughorn continue on towards the Village. "Who's up for a Butterbeer?" Harry questioned them. The four of them enter, Harry glances round, locating Slughorn at the bar. Lilac starts to walk off to another spot before Harry spoke up. "No. Over here." Lilac notices the table Harry wanted was in direct view of Slughorn. Lilac pulls the chair to the side of Harry, so he has view of Slughorn.

A skinny kid in an apron appears, tossing a filthy rag upon the table which begins to wipe the surface on its own. Harry cranes his neck around the kid to keep Slughorn in view. "What'll we have?" The skinny kid questioned them. "Three Butterbeers. Splash of ginger in mine, please." Hermione spoke. Lilac smiled slightly as the kid leaves them. Harry continues to eye Slughorn, when he sees Draco. Lilac locks eyes with Draco before he exits the building. "Aw, bloody hell..." Ron murmurs out. Harry and Lilac turns, seeing Ron glowering at Ginny, who sits in a dark corner with Dean. "Oh, honestly, Ron... They're just holding hands." Lilac pointed out before Dean kisses Ginny. "And snogging." Lilac murmured. "I'd like to leave." Ron spoke. Lilac got up and chuckled, "Well, I have to find my best friend..." She mumbled before leaving the trio alone. "Leave? You can't be serious." Hermione told Ron to his early statement. "That happens to be my sister." Ron told them.

"So? What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?" Hermione asked Ron.

Lilac rushed after her boyfriend, she held onto his hand with a soft smile. "Hey..." She whispered. Draco glanced over, seeing her before relaxing a little. "Lila..." He sighs in relief. Lilac walked with him to Borgin and Burke's, she sighed remembering their little mission given... Well, more like Draco's mission. Lilac just decided to help him since this was huge. They enter the store, Draco finding something that would be perfect. A necklace... A cursed necklace. "So... Who are we giving it to?" Lilac asks him as they finish in Borgin and Burke's. "Someone who can get close." Draco mumbled. Lilac rolls her eyes, that would be the professors, Harry, herself, and a few others. Lilac looks over to see Madam Rosmerta walking to the bathroom. "Madam Rosmerta." Draco spoke holding the package in a bag.

They walk into the bathroom, blocking her path outside. "Madam Rosmerta, can you bring this to Professor Dumbledore?" Lilac questioned. Madam Rosmerta looks at the two of them, "You should move." She spoke. Draco looked unamused before pointing his wand at her, "Don't make me." He whispered. Lilac raised her eyebrow as Draco points his wand at Madam Rosmerta. "Don't." Lilac told Draco. Lilac took the bag and gave the box to Madam Rosmerta. She held the package, shaking. Lilac looks into her eyes, "Obliviate." Lilac grabs Draco's hand before walking off away from her.

The snow falls heavily now. Ron and Harry walk ahead while Hermione trails several yards behind them. "Bit worried about her. Did you hear that rubbish she was talking back in the pub? Her and me snogging. Ha. As if..." Ron ranted off before they overheard Leanne. "Katie. You don't know what it could be!" Leanne exclaimed. Up ahead, Katie Bell and Leanne stand in the drifting snow, arguing over something. Katie holds a slender package. Hermione comes bumping up, draping her arms over the two boys. "What's up?" Hermione questioned, at that very instant, Katie rises six feet in the air. Hair dancing violently in the wind, her face remains eerily calm. Then she screams out, Harry and Ron dash forward, seizing her ankles. At their touch, she falls to the snow, thrashing and shrieking, her eyes rolled up in her skull. "I warned her! I warned her not to touch it!" Leanne freaked out. Hermione looks around, seeing the package torn in the snow. "Harry, she's swallowing her tongue." Ron points out.

"I'll get someone!" Hermione yelled out before Harry interrupts her, "There's no time!" Harry spoke. Suddenly, a massive figure appears out of nowhere... Hagrid. "Get back! All o' yeh!" Hagrid exclaims forcefully. Effortlessly, he scoops up Katie's thrashing body and then, as if calming a terrified animal, presses his face close to hers and whispers with great tenderness. "Now, now. Now, now..." He repeats softly. Lilac watches from afar seeing Katie was harmed because of them. "I'm sorry." She whispered as she watched Katie's lids flutter and her body goes limp. "Don' go touchin tha' but by the wrappin's. Unnerstan'?" Hagrid spoke, nodding darkly to the package in the snow. Harry kneels down, poking through the paper is an ornate opal necklace. Harry took off his scarf he carefully enfolds package and rises. Then, along with the others, he watches Hagrid lumber off, cradling Katie in his arms.