ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜 :

Lilac got off the train, the Gryffindor trio went to go to the carriages. She then noticed... There was something pulling the carriage. A horse but it looked boney and black. She slowly walked to the thing before hearing her name being called out. "LILAC!!" Emersyn called out. Lilac turned around to see herself being tackled in a hug by her best friend. Lilac tried to hold onto Emersyn so she wouldn't fall backwards. "Em... Please don't tackle me... I almost fell." She said, laughing a bit.

Theodore and Draco followed behind to see the two girls there. "Theo! Draco! Found Lilac." Emersyn said, smiling. "We should probably get going to the common room." Lilac said before they went in the carriages. The three of them were on the carriages before Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle got inside the carriage too. The students went to Hogwarts with tons of carriages, Lilac looked around the forest as they sat there. They finally arrived at Hogwarts school, they walked into the common room. Lilac sat besides Draco and Emersyn again. Theo and Pansy sat across them while Crabbe and Goyle was close by. Lilac looked at the table to see Lupin, Snape, McGonagall, Hagrid, and Dumbledore. Lilac knew two people, Lupin and Hagrid. She figured one would be the Defense against the dark arts, Lilac knew that class was cursed.

She then noticed the few students of the choir, she rolled her eyes at them. Most were Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. There were only like three Slytherins in the choir, she knew quickly why there was only a few. Slytherins were evil, right? Lilac noticed Argus Filch, the one who thought she was the Heir of Slytherin and the one who killed his cat. (She honestly didn't so...)

Once the song end, Dumbledore raised from his seat while the students went back to their house tables. "Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say, before we become befuddled by our excellent feast. I, myself, am particularly looking forward to the flaming kiwi cups, which are somewhat treacherous for those of us with facial hair." Dumbledore said before McGonagall cleared her throat. Lilac looked at Dumbledore then McGonagall. 'Wonder if our best friend, Voldy is going to join us this year?' Lilac thought in a joking manner. Harry glared at her, 'How about we don't.' Harry told her through their twin telepathy thing. "Mm... Yes. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J Lupin, who has consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts. Good luck to you, Professor." Dumbledore said. The room filled with applause. "Oh, he's going to need that luck." Lilac and Emersyn mumbled out in unison. They smile at each other before giggling softly.

"Of course! That's why he knew to give you the chocolate, Harry." Hermione said, looking at her best friend. "As some of you may know, Professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher for many years, has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be filled by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid!" Dumbledore told the students.

Hagrid turns a ruby red color as he rises up, nearly toppling the staff table over. The water goblets weaving. Dumbledore's face then turned grave, Hagrid sitting back down. "Finally, on a more disquieting note, Hogwarts... at the request of the Ministry of Magic, will, until further notice, play host to the Dementors of Azkaban." Dumbledore stated. Emersyn scoffed as Draco looked at Theodore with a look. Draco then looked at Harry with a smirk, Theo and Draco then faked a faint.

Emersyn glanced at Lilac which she shook her head. She wasn't going to say she fainted too. People would talk... "The Dementors will be stationed at the entrances to the grounds. While they are under strict orders not to enter the castle itself, you will on occasion see them as you go about your daily activities. Under no circumstances are you to approach them. It is not in the nature of a Dementor to be forgiving." Dumbledore told all the students. Lilac nodded her head slowly, Dementors aren't forgiving... noted.

Students then exit the Great Hall, everyone going to their houses common rooms. Draco caught up with the Gryffindor trio. "Potter... Potter, is it true that you fainted? Like truely fainted?" Draco scoffed out. Lilac shook her head, "So what, Malfoy?" Lilac said, turning to look at him. "You going to bully him, laugh? Then do the same, I fainted too." Lilac said before walking off with Pansy and Emersyn in tow. Theodore smirked as he whistled. "Damn... You got called Malfoy by Lilac." Theo chuckled.