ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘 :

Lilac went to bed that night like nothing was to happen the next night. She would be serving detention with the trio and Draco the next night. She closed her eyes slowly and let sleep consume her.

Lilac looked around her, noticing a house she hadn't seen ever in her life. It was her old home with her family. The day of their death... Halloween of 1981. She saw a woman, her hair was similar to Lilac's. She gasped as she saw a baby boy in her arms. "Harry..." She whispered as she looked at her father to see a baby of her. "No. no. no. no. no. no. I don't wanna see." She cried out as she tried to wake herself up.

A knock rang from inside the house, Lily stopped what she was doing along with James. "James! He's here..." She said. James, Lilac noted how he looked like an older Harry, walked into the room. He gave Lily, the baby, before kissing all of their foreheads. "Take the twins and go." James whispered towards her. Lilac glanced at the door, Vodemort took everything from her...

Lily nodded before running up the stairs, she had to make sure the twins were okay and safe. The front door was quick to unlock itself and show Vodemort. "Out of the way you fool." He said. Lilac watched as her father tried to protect the three upstairs but he failed... "Avada Kedavra!" He yelled, pointing the wand towards James. "Dad, NO!!" She cried out. She quickly ran up the stairs towards her mother. She wanted to end this all, she wanted this dream... No, this nightmare to end. "Lilac Sirius... Harry James. Mama loves you... Daddy loves you. Never forget that." She whispered towards the two. Vodemort was quick to find Lily and the twins. "Not the twins! Please!!" Lily begged towards the dark lord. Lilac looked at the two babies in the crib, they looked so peaceful before this. "Step aside woman... You will die like your fool of a husband." He said. "Please... Don't hurt them." Lily begged once more. "You brought this on yourself. AVADA KEDAVRA!!!" Vodemort yelled, pointing his wand towards Lily. She screamed as she fell to the ground.

"NO!!! Please wake up. I don't wanna watch! I don't want this! PLEASE!!" Lilac cried as she fell to the ground, crying. Vodemort pointed his wand at Lilac on the ground. "You will be next, Lilac Potter." Vodemort said.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!" Vodemort yelled.

Lilac jumped, awake. She gasped out as she grabbed at her chest. She was alive... She was fine. She kept taking gasping breaths, trying to regain her breathing. Emersyn looked at Lilac, "You okay?" Emersyn asked. Lilac looked at her and nodded. "Oh... Yea. I'm fine." She whispered. "You better get ready for the day. And your little date with Draco tonight." Emersyn teased. "Shut it!" Lilac said before hitting her with a pillow. "I'm surprised you weren't put into Hufflepuff." Lilac groaned. "You would miss me if I wasn't in Slytherin." Emersyn said before leaving. The day would go normally except for the dread all five of them felt for the detention that night.

The night time came quickly, the five of them were led by Mr. Flinch. "I heard you scream last night... Was it nightmares?" Draco asked quietly. "It's nothing to worry about. I'll be okay." Lilac said softly, she smiled a bit to reassure him. "A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming." Mr. Flinch said. Draco was quick to gulp while Lilac shuddered. She was now glad that the old punishments were gone. "You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest." He added as they finally found Hagrid with a crossbow, waiting. Something told Lilac to run, the other told her to stay. She sighed as she watched Flinch walk away. The others began talking about what was going on, Lilac couldn't really care. Lilac sighed as she looked inside the dark forest. "Lilac Potter." The voice called towards her again. She took a deep breath and looked at the others, she noticed they didn't hear the voice.

They finally went inside the forbidden forest in a group, Hagrid leading. Hagrid stops in front of a puddle, he bends down and dips his fingers in the silver puddle. He pulls his fingers out and rubs them together. A silver trail smears with his fingers. "Hagrid, what's that?" Harry asked. "What we're here for. See that? That's unicorn's blood, that is. I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been injured bad by something." Hagrid explained. Lilac looked at the puddle before seeing a cloaked figure through the trees. The voice... She looked towards Harry which also noticed the figure.

"So, it's our job to find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me." Hagrid said. Ron answered with a weak okay. That meant Harry and Draco was with Lilac. Draco grimaces while Harry nodded. "Okay. Then I get fang!" Draco said. "Draco, just so you know... Fang is a bloody coward." Lilac said. Still they got Fang for Draco's safety... Not really. They walked into a clearing while the two talk.

Lilac was the first to notice the cloaked figure, crouched over a dead unicorn. The figure slowly raised his head, blood was dripping from its mouth. Lilac cried out as she gripped her scar, Harry quickly following. Draco screams and runs off with Fang in pure fear. The figures slides over the unicorn before rising up. It advances towards Lilac and Harry, who both backs up. Lilac trips and falls to the ground, she crawls back as she looks at Harry who was slightly in front of her. Suddenly, there's the sound of hoofbeats, no one really knew who it was or what. A figure then leaps over Harry and Lilac, landing near the cloaked figure.

It is a silver centaur, Firenze. It rears, ready to strike the cloaked figure. The figure retreats quickly, flying away from the three. "Harry Potter... Lilac Potter, you must leave. You two are known to many creatures here. The forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you." Firenze told the twins. Harry helps Lilac off the ground, Lilac smiled a bit towards him.

"But what was that thing you saved us from?" Harry asked Firenze. Lilac rubbed her head, she probably landed wrong. "A monstrous creature. It is a terrible crime to slay an unicorn. Drinking the blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death... But at a terrible price. You have slain something so pure that the moment the blood touches your lips, you will have a half-life. A cursed life." He explained. Lilac started to think about who the figure was then realized. Her dream was telling her something.... "But who would choose such a life?" Harry asked. "Can you think of no one?" He asked the twins.

"Do you mean to say... that thing that killed the unicorn, the one that was drinking its blood... that was Vodemort?" Lilac asked as she looked at Harry.

"Do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment?" Firenze asked. The twins realized the stone could help Vodemort. "The Philosopher's stone." The twins said. Fang suddenly barked, Lilac turned to see all of them coming. Hagrid came running with his crossbow ready, he lowered it once he saw Firenze. "Harry! Lilac!" Hermione said. Lilac did a little wave. "Hello there, Firenze. I see you've met our young Potter twins. You all right there?" Hagrid said, glancing at the twins. They both nodded, Lilac looked at Harry before Draco. This was evidence it wasn't Snape. It was way worse...

"Harry and Lilac, this is where I leave you. You're safe now. Good luck." Firenze said before running off. After the detention was over, they got to sleep.. Not like Lilac could. Vodemort was near the school, he was weak but alive. The next morning, Harry had his head set on the fact it had to be Snape. Yet, he was helping Vodemort get it. (It made more sense though) Lilac thought it was someone else. Snape wouldn't work for Vodemort, right?

Later that night, the four of them went to find the trapdoor and save the stone. "Alohomora." Lilac said as she noticed the three finally arrived. The door opened and they walked inside. "Wait a minute... he's..." Ron said. A blow of air goes, the cape flutters off of them. "Sleeping." Ron said softly. "Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp." Harry said. "It was someone else... I just know it." Lilac mumbled.

They walked towards the dog, Fluffy. "Uh. It's got horrible breath!" Ron said. Lilac rolled her eyes as she crouched down to move its paw. "We have to move its paw." Harry and Lilac said. "What?!" Ron exclaimed. They got the door open, Lilac looked at Harry. "I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign. IF something bad happens, get yourselves out..." Harry said. "Does it seem a bit... I don't know... quiet?" Lilac said. "The harp. It stopped playing." Hermione said. "Hate to ruin your plan, but everyone jump!" Lilac said

They jumped through the trapdoor. They land onto this mushy black ropelike vines. "Whoa. Lucky this plant-thing is here, really." Ron said. The rope-like plant was quick to tie them up, Lilac looked at Hermione. "Stop moving, the both of you! This is Devil's Snare. You have to relax. If you don't, it will only kill you faster." Lilac said.

"Kill us faster?! Oh, now I can relax!" Ron exclaimed.

"Just trust me, Ron!" Lilac yelled out, this shocked the other two.