BAD BOY BULLY

"When I met you, we were only five. I remember how I first saw you and thought you were so cute with your pig tails and I've got to admit I had a massive crush on you. I also remember how my friends used to always tease me about you and how I would blush denying that I like you. They would catch me staring at you and overall it was just highly embarrassing to be honest. I will never forget when we both wrote our names on a tree for a memory. It had said 'Leela and Cameron forever' and I know the last word didn't happen, but I wish I could rewind time and make that happen. Being best friends with you was my everything. Everything I had never imagined before. When I started bullying you, I was a disgrace too. Every word me or the others would say may have hurt you, but it hurt me as well to see you so upset and angry. But in the end you forgave me for bullying you. I always saw how scared you were to even enter the school. How scared you were to even open your locker because you thought someone was pulling a stupid prank on you. How scared you were to even look me in the eye. I was the stupidest and the most selfish jerk who only cared about popularity. And to this day I will never forgive myself. And can't even thank you enough for forgiving me already.
I see you everyday now and think 'How did I bully one of the most gorgeous girl's in our school?' How did you even forgive me for what I did to you? But the one thing I saw was see you grow strong each day. Your smart, intelligent, brave, funny, cute, pretty, beautiful. My mouth could go on forever.

After everything that happened between us I realised something...

Leela,

I love being with you. There is no one else, I'd rather be with you. You make me smile in a way no one else can. You make me laugh in a way no one else can. Your the first thing I wanna see in the morning and the last thing I wanna see at the night. I've never loved anyone the way I love you. Your my other half. My love. My happy ever after. My everything. My everything I ever hoped and wished for. Leela, I love you and only you"

***

I'm Leela Anderson. 18. Go to high school. Get..bullied. Join me with all my experiences and the pain I get through.. Because slowly it fades away.

I'm Leela Anderson and your reading
BAD BOY BULLY.

A/N Hello so this is my first story ever story. I'm so excited to see what you people will think of it. Okay so yeh it's a bit cliche but let's be real. Who's book on Wattpad is not?

If you don't like books that includes self- harm, inappropriate language, Violence or even bullying then I advise you to not read this book because it includes a lot of it.

Other than that please enjoy

BAD BOY BULLY

Disclaimer: ALL COPYRIGHTS GO TO ME. Thank you.

Social Media-

Twitter& Instagram- Hesleisure