Intro

Title: 我在星际开中医诊所 | I open a Chinese medicine clinic in Interstellar
Author: 一抹薄荷绿

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy.

The original owner came from a remote planet and was so poor that she was busy working as a migrant worker all day. Looking at the original owner grades, you could guess how many students there were in the medical department.

The engaged noble fiancé also broke off the engagement.

Chi Yue resolutely started her own business.

-A student was under too much pressure during the exam week, sleepless all night, and frantically losing hair.

The school doctor clicked and dragged out a one-meter-long chainsaw, "Classmate, don't worry, just cut off your head and replace it with another one."

Chi Yue: It's okay. No need!

It wasn't because of insomnia that caused hair loss, Chiyue found a recipe for Bazhen soup in a few seconds, and a few silver needles went down.

That night, when there was a thunderstorm once in a hundred years, it would be like a pig to sleep and die.

This student pulled up a banner: Xinzi would not eat brain flowers, and bless Dr. Chi to become rich.

-A certain noble lady is young and beautiful, but a tumor grows on her neck, which is extremely terrifying.

Chi Yue shivered and counted the zeros at the back, "I don't even dare to spend so much money fighting a landlord!"

She poured it down with a soup of eliminating spots, and served it with medicated honey chestnut chicken. Within half a month, the patient's neck was slender and fair, and she was fully cured.

Chi Yue reached out, "Hello, the registration fee is 5 star coins, the medicine fee is 195 star coins, a total of 200 star coins, and the medical insurance card can be reimbursed."

Earl: Doctor, I will pay you 2,000,000 star coins to hire you as my chef!

-The Zerg invasion spread wildly poisonous insects, and half of the galaxy was infected.

Everyone had a stuffy nose and headache, and their throats were red and swollen.
The administrators of the planets were shocked and searched for famous doctors everywhere.

Chi Yue, who was out of place among a group of old men, said, "After seven days, things will get better."

Sure enough, after seven days, most people's symptoms were relieved, and the insect poison was greatly weakened.

Famous doctors came to ask for help.
Chi Yue looked embarrassed, "How can I say that, on our planet, this thing is called a cold..."

__
Chu Luan knew that his mother had set a marriage when he was a child.
One day, when he passed by the school hospital, he suddenly heard a voice: [ Man, come to see a doctor, I know you are playing hard to escape! ]

The next day, Chu Luan passed by again, and the voice sounded again: [ Not coming? Man, you are playing with fire! ]
The major general suddenly turned his head, and a girl looked at the sky calmly.

On the third day, Chu Luan walked straight into the school hospital in a military uniform.
Chi Yue took the pulse with a calm face, and shouted in her heart: [ Wearing such a wave, I really want to kill you! ]

The indifferent and ruthless Major General Chu, who ranks first in the Galaxy Military Academy's combat power list, has a suspicious reddish look on his face.