Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Three shifts in one

    Chi Yue looked at Chu Luan and tutted twice in her heart. If the script was wrong, wouldn't the previous work be useless! The fiancé broke off the engagement and was laughed at by others, it was all meaningless.

    No, Chi Yue calmed down, she thought about it seriously, and felt that it was still meaningful. Maybe she was the kind of counter-attack to upgrade Liulong Aotian, and then she became the heroine of the stallion harem in the later stage.

    Thinking of this, Chi Yue's gaze lingered on Chu Luan for a moment, and then lowered her eyes with some guilt.

    Well, this man has a slender body, looks handsome, and has a special occupation. For the first time, he also felt that he always wanted to see him. He must be the eldest wife in her harem!

    Chu Luan gritted his teeth with all his strength, but he didn't spit out a mouthful of blood. His hands trembled slightly, and he took out a goggle from the airship and put it on the bridge of his nose.

    He was worried that if he didn't do it, his eyes would burn with anger.

    At the same time, he was shamelessly happy for a little while, he was still a big wife after all!

    Although there may be second wives, third wives, fourth wives... Chu Luan silently encouraged himself in his heart, at least he was the biggest.

    Still sad, I took the opportunity to kill all the other harems of Chi Yue.

    Chu Luan walked towards Chi Yue, thinking bitterly in the bottom of his heart, recently, he has been observing more and more around Chi Yue. There are two handsome men who were killed in the bud in advance!

    But on his face, Chu Luan still managed to keep his calm, and said to Chi Yue indifferently: "Doctor Chi, I'm here to get the medicine from Earl Louis."

    Chi Yue is in her heart to exclude the man who has recently appeared around her, and there is a harem. If you tend to put it aside, you can basically put it on the other side if it is a passerby.

    Hearing this, she quickly regained her senses, ran to the small house, and took out the concoction that had been boiled for a long time.

    Then he instructed Chu Luan: "After drinking it today, you don't need to drink any more. Count Louis is much more powerful than I thought. According to this trend, it is estimated that it will not be long before you can go to the battlefield."

    Chu Luan nodded and said, "Count Louis has gone to the military base for inspection today."

    "Really?" Chi Yue exclaimed in surprise, "That's great!"

    "Well, everyone is very happy, too. I'm very grateful to you, so I sent me to give you gifts."

    Chu Luan looked her in the eyes and said slowly, with a hint of tenderness in her voice that she didn't even notice.

    But what he said was true.

    Everyone is very grateful to Chi Yue. Today, after a lapse of three years, Earl Louis finally returned to the military base. He was reticent and could not describe the scene to Chi Yue appropriately.

    Many soldiers shed tears. This is not only the recovery of a patient, but also represents the military strength of the galaxy and the stars, which has been greatly supplemented.

    "There should be relevant news reports in the evening or tomorrow morning. I have already read the script of the lines on the federal planet for you. There is no problem. If you want to read it in advance, I can come for you."