Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Three shifts in one

    For a moment, Chi Yue really wanted to walk away. Thinking about it carefully, do you really need this alliance so much? Does this alliance have to go?

    But in the end, after taking a few steps back, she still came back in a dejected manner. The newspapers reported it. If she stepped on shit and transported it into the alliance, she would advertise her medicine in the alliance and get some customers. Okay.

    Besides, she estimates that it is impossible to pass, and the registration fee will be refunded in full at that time, no loss or loss!

    Chi Yue walked towards the picture of the warm tractor farming in the pastoral farmhouse. As soon as she got close, she heard a roar of the operation of the machine, as well as the fierce chatter around.

    She stood behind the crowd and found that most of these people came to participate in the assessment, so she planned to watch the excitement first.

    I saw a student who was assessed climbed on the mecha, got in and started to operate. This student should have studied it privately, or he had two brushes, because he operated very smoothly, and a set of actions was smooth.

    Chi Yue was originally disgusted with this agricultural mecha, but when she saw it, she couldn't help nodding her head. This student drove so well. The silver mecha shell revealed a strand of chestnut hair of the student inside.     The surrounding students obviously thought so too, and they were all very excited. One boy said with surprise: "Is this Senior Xiao? It's really amazing!"     A person next to him also replied, "You are a new student who came to participate in the assessment. Member? This is Xiaoshen, No.1 in the Department of Agriculture, do you think he is strong?" The     boy immediately showed his face as a fan of honey, "How many years will it take for me to be as good as Xiaoshen?"     Someone answered In a word, "I advise you to lower your goals. How many Owl Gods have appeared in the Galaxy Military Academy after so many years? This thing, mainly depends on talent, plus hard work."     "Indeed, Owl God is a genius. Well, it's not just agricultural mechas, as long as it's related to agriculture, there's nothing I can't understand."

    Chi Yue has heard this name many times in other places, and now she is looking around curiously, wanting to see who this agricultural boy is.

    After a while, the agricultural mecha came back, the fields were leveled, the seeds were sprinkled into each pit with great precision, and then covered with nutrient soil, which was a very beautiful job.

    The people inside also jumped down, walked over to the freshmen for the assessment, and said with a smile, "Hello everyone, I'm Xiao Xiao, the president of the Agricultural Mecha Alliance."

    "First of all, thank you very much for joining the Agricultural Mecha Alliance and taking the time. Come to participate in the assessment, I hope everyone can achieve good results and let us become teammates who fight side by side. Now I will introduce the order of the assessment to everyone..."

    The people in the assessment group all found seats in the back and sat down, and Chi Yue also sat down. In the last row, she felt that she was still in shock. She actually knew this Goddess.

    It was none other than that day on the public airship, who suddenly held her little rooster's hand and asked her to sign up for the Agricultural Mecha Alliance, and was so excited that she strongly recommended this alliance to her.

    At that time, she was very surprised, why did this person have to sign up for the Agricultural Mecha Alliance by himself, and he also bragged about the alliance as something in the sky and nothing on earth.