Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    When Chi Yue woke up in the morning, she found herself lying on the table all night. It seemed that this exam week really left a lot of shadow on her. She was so busy studying every day that she didn't wake up at all.

    The arm was numb, Chi Yue stretched out one hand and pinched it, and then took out the silver needle to give herself two more needles, and it was finally better.

    She looked at the time, the official midterm exam would start tomorrow, and she also found time to read the medical records for Raphael's grandmother these days, but because everything was rushed together, she couldn't help it.

    Raphael should also know that she has to prepare for the mid-term exam, so it is better to wait until the exam is over with her.

    Chi Yue got up and walked outside the dormitory. There was no class the day before the exam. She planned to go to the school hospital to see if there were any patients, and she could still find time to read books.

    Glancing at Zhinao, Chi Yue suddenly noticed a missed call above.

    She frowned and looked at it, and found that Chu Luan had called her at around eleven o'clock yesterday. She just fell asleep and didn't receive it.

    Chi Yue hurriedly called Chu Luan back, but the other party didn't pick up.

    Thinking that he should call back in a hurry, Chi Yue exited the page.

    There are still a few unread message records, Chi Yue looked at them, there were Mrs. Evan's, and Nora's, and there was a new contact.

    It's Barbie.

    Barbie told her cheerfully, "Hey, Dr. Chi, all the fruit teas in the lottery have been sent out, and they have received a lot of praise. It's even on an interstellar hot search. Everyone wants you to be on the shelves, and I can help you bring the goods!"

    Only then did Chi Yue remember the fruit tea lottery that she had long forgotten, and she hurried back to the past, "Wait until I've been busy for a while, there are exams and competitions recently, thank you Barbie!"

    Barbie replied quickly, "No problem, come on !"

    Chi Yue clicked on Mrs. Evan's news again. Mrs. Evan also said something similar to Barbie, and said that the dinner party that day was very popular. Many friends asked her when Dr. Chi opened the clinic and restaurant.

    Chi Yue suddenly burst into laughter, but she can understand the opening of the clinic. She has noticed since yesterday that many of your young ladies and wives came to the school hospital, and they all came to see her by name.

    It seems that opening a Chinese medicine clinic by myself must be put on the agenda.

    Chi Yue counted the money in her hand. In fact, some of the money she saved now, the salary of the school hospital, plus the student start-up subsidy given by the Galaxy Military Academy, and Mrs. Louis' scholarship program, are enough to open a clinic.

    But she still decided to wait. She could look at the location and design first, and then finish the league.

    There are still many people calling for her to open a restaurant. For this, Chi Yue can't help but feel a little embarrassed. She is a good doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, but she has become a hot search because the dim sum she makes is so delicious.

    However, it can also be included in the plan. In the beginning, only symptomatic medicated meals are provided to patients, and then when they develop, a medicated meal shop can be opened next to the clinic.