Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Chi Yue stood there and watched Chu Luan express the string of Chinese and second quotations expressionlessly, and then she stared at Chu Xing very calmly.

    Chu Xing was completely panicked, his eyes flicked from left to right, but he didn't dare to look at Chu Luan.

    Chu Luan folded his arms around his chest and looked indifferent.

    Raphael frowned slightly, ignored Chu Xing and his party, but stared at Chu Luan for a long time.

    As for Alice, she didn't pay attention to all this at all, squatting on the ground and seriously looking at the man with glasses lying on the ground, unable to move.

    Curiously reaching out and poking, Alice was surprised to find that he really couldn't move, and couldn't help exclaiming: "God, what kind of sorcery is this! Is it a spell or some kind of potion?" The

    man with glasses was gone. The arrogance just now, daring to say nothing, shrinking and looking at Alice in front of her.

    Alice turned her head to look at Chi Yue, her eyes lit up, almost squeezed into star eyes, "Chi, how did you do it! Can you teach me? I can pay tuition! Please!"

    Chi Yue listened She was coquettishly coquettish with Alice, and her whole body stood on end, but she felt that the other party was very cute, and she couldn't help but muttered to herself for a while, "Why is this heroine weird, maybe it's possible... I guessed wrong, this is not The top idol is not a Bingshan school grass, but a lily text? I and the heroine are a couple? It seems very likely, the first Chinese medicine doctor in the interstellar and her God of War wife, it's a good fight!"

    Behind him Chu Luan, who originally looked at Chu Xing coldly, turned his head instantly and stared at Chi Yue who was thinking seriously.

    After a long while, Chu Luan narrowed his eyes, and the sharp eyes that have been on the battlefield all the year round, turned to Alice.

    Alice was staring at Chi Yue like a little pug, when she suddenly felt a killing intent, she shuddered, and turned her head to look around strangely.

    Chu Luan has withdrawn his eyes, and there is an inexplicable grievance in his expression.

    Chi Yue didn't pay attention to all these undercurrents at all, walked up to the pale-faced Chu Xing and smiled slightly, "I'm sorry, President Chu, I used to have bad eyesight, but recently I have healed my own eyes. , I will definitely be blind and won't bother you anymore."

    Hearing this, Chu Xing's face turned red and white, and before he had time to react, he had already noticed the cold, unintelligible gaze from the side.

    The already indifferent Chu Luan's expression became more solid, and his eyes looked at Chu Xing seriously.

    Under his real eyes, Chu Xing felt ashamed for the first time. He had never seen Chu Luan himself before. Although followers mentioned him, they always boasted that he was "Little Chu Luan", but in his heart It is clear that there is a big gap between him and Chu Luan.

    However, Chu Xing had never directly experienced this gap, and even once privately felt that with time, he could catch up with Chu Luan and become the second intergalactic intergalactic major general Chu.

    Seeing it until today, Chu Xing felt that he had lost, completely and without any means to fight.

    He didn't dare to speak any more, and he didn't have time to think about how he had provoked Chu Luan, and suddenly wanted to run away.