Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Chi Yue looked at Chu Luan in front of him expressionlessly, but Chu Luan didn't realize that he also seemed to have a trace of shame because of his tea words, and the tips of his ears were red.

    But there was no sign of repentance in the words.

    Chu Luan was driving a military airship. Seeing that he had already flown out of the fleet planet and was about to reach the Pearl Planet, which was relatively close, he suddenly said, "It's already passed, why don't we go pick him up?

    " When Chi Yue opened his mouth, he maintained an indifferent face and said lightly: "Sorry, the main reason is that there is a time limit for my appointment. I'm afraid that it will be too late, so I didn't deliberately not pick him up."

    "..." Chi Yue was already there. The wind was messy, she coughed lightly, and said, "It's alright, go ahead, he won't mind." The

    original meaning was to tell Chu Luan to shut up quickly, but unexpectedly, after hearing this, Chu Luan became even more excited. Now, sitting in the airship that adjusts the temperature and light of the four seasons, and insists on wearing the black goggles, although it makes him more handsome, it seems a little bit unsmart.

    Chu Luan puffed out his cheeks, glanced at the flight radar, and said calmly, "Well, isn't he relatively cold?"

    With an indifferent face, Major General Chu spoke without hesitation, commanding the calmness of the battlefield, and said : "Unlike me, I always like to be with my sweetheart, and it's very clingy."

    If the officers under his command were here, they would definitely want to rush down on the spot to expose his mask. Oh, there are two thousand military regulations, the first The rule is that the chief does not like to talk, so don't talk nonsense to the major general.

    Hey, Major General Chu is so hypocritical!

    Chi Yue snorted and said casually, "I don't know, I don't know very well."

    "It seems that Miss Chi is very satisfied with your fiancé?" Chu Luan smiled and said, "I don't know very well, but I'm still engaged."

    "Oh, that's not true," Chi Yue scratched her head, "I've never seen him at all."

    "Intellectual online dating?" Chu Luan's brows twitched, and a look of joy appeared between his brows.

    Online dating is good, Major General Chu has sensitively judged that online dating is basically unreliable based on his years of experience in listening to the evening news of the Federation Planet.

    Well, it's better to dig a wall.

    "Intellectual brain? No, let's put it this way, I don't know who he is, what his name is, what he looks like, and he is engaged in confusion, it doesn't matter."

    Military airships are fast, plus the distance from the fleet planet The planet is also relatively close. During the conversation, the airship has reached the fruit planet and began to circle and descend, heading towards the restaurant.

    However, Chu Luan was not so calm. He seemed to have suffered a great blow, and he drove the airship to land without saying a word.

    Seeing that he finally stopped talking and talking, Chi Yue breathed a sigh of relief, lying by the window of the airship and looking at the world outside the window.

    Fruit Planet is indeed a tourist planet, and it has the name of Fruit Planet. Needless to say, all architectural styles are related to fruit.

    The airship crossed a bunch of huge bananas. The banana skin was smooth yellow, and the growth was gratifying. Several round bananas were lying on the ground, and one of them was specially placed in the shape of peeling the skin, which looked very cute. .