Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Although Chu Luan hadn't come yet, Raphael had come to school for two consecutive days, causing the Galaxy Military Academy to be crowded all day, all just to see Raphael's true face - even more people fainted. .

    When Chi Yue went to class the next day, she felt that the classroom was full for the first time. The classrooms of the Galaxy Military Academy are all specially constructed. No matter how many people sit, they seem to be very spacious. The illusion of crowding, you can imagine how many people come.

    Raphael also came very early. Sitting in the corner, the surroundings were already crowded with people. Chi Yue sat in a place with few people.

    After sitting down, I can still hear the conversations of the students around me, "I really want to sit next to Raphael!"

    "Me too! Why is no one sitting in that seat!"

    "Go sit, do you dare to breathe in front of him? ?"

    "Forget it, I don't dare, I'm afraid I'll faint."

    "Me too." The

    last seat was still seated. She was a very beautiful pink-eyed girl, very cute and loli. According to the ear rabbit, it seems that it is still the department flower or school flower of the Galaxy Military Academy.

    Chi Yue turned her head and looked at it, but it happened to meet Raphael's eyes. Raphael leaned on his arms lazily, raised his eyebrows and smiled at her when she saw her.

    In an instant, Chi Yue felt several arrow-like gazes coming towards him, Chi Yue immediately retracted his gaze and looked in the opposite direction.

    Unexpectedly, in the opposite direction, a boy was also peeking at her, and when her eyes turned over, the boy quickly lowered his head in fright.

    "Evan?" Chi Yue smiled and called him, "It's completely okay, remember to ask me to check again after class, poisoning is not a trivial matter."

    Evan looked around in panic and nodded hastily.

    But this was still heard by a few classmates around. Everyone knew that Evan was poisoned by eating strychnine. Hearing this at the moment, they were all startled, and then giggled.

    A tall curly-haired boy whistled at Evan, "Evan, isn't it? Who are you not looking for? Go to her to see a doctor? Are you poisoned and stupid?"

    The girl next to him wearing thick lenses also He covered his mouth and smiled and said, "How can't you think about it? You dare to ask a doctor to see a doctor at the bottom of the list. The requirements are really low."

    A girl with a little freckles on her face also said strangely: "Evan, don't you despise Chi the most? Why would you ask her to see a doctor?"

    "Hahahahaha is so funny, I announced that this is the funniest thing I've heard this month!" The green-haired girl sitting in front of Chiyue nodded her mind, "I want to tell My friend listens."

    "I don't understand, she can't even pass the exam, she is a poor student who works part-time every day, she understands!"

    Evan was mocked and couldn't raise his head.

    What happened to the students on this planet? Chi Yue, who felt the violence on campus for the first time, cleared her throat a little unhappily. Just as she was about to speak, Evan, who was silent, sat up straight and complained, "You guys understand again. Fart?"

    "Sue, tell you," Evan stammered, "Chi Yue cured me, believe it or not."

    The air in the classroom was eerily silent for a moment.